Age : 32 Join date : 2011-04-16 Posts : 52 Location : Ohio
Character Sheet Name: Rajanikant Advanced Class: Jedi Consular - Sage RP Title: Padwan
Subject: RAJANIKANT's Application (Approved) Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:17 pm
Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):* RAJANIKANT
Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):* Jedi Consular
3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: * All Star wars movies, Most star wars games from just about everything from game boy color(yes i know i am a nerd) to computer games star wars empire at war, to xbox 360 with force unleashed and battle front. Im also a reader of many of the star wars books from the jedi quest books when i was a kid to Legacy of the force (didn’t like Jacen getting killed but what can you do). I just a very big star wars fan over all.
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.* All be honest. I have never been in a guild before. I have always just played with friends. Always talked about forming a guild, but since we all knew each other really well there was no need. I am just looking for a heav role playing environment in which i can a great experience. As far as MMO i have played all of the starcraft and warcraft strategy games. Also am a avid xbox 360 gamer. But right now i am moving away from that and wanting to be able to play a MMORPG with a good group of people
5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.* I plan to be active for as long as this guild is around. I would want to be able to take a leadership role eventually, but do not expect or want such responsibility's in till i have either proved myself or have been shown to earn it. i know in a big organization such as this one, it will be quiet awhile at achieve a rank, but before that i need to win everyone's trust and respect.
6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?* I have read though Grand Master Jephos Mispir thread thoroughly and after much thought have decided this guild would make a good fit and home if you would have me. I have looked though many guild pages very extensively, and have found this guild to be the best. The web site with chat, the ranking structure, and just the sheer amount of work it would take to create a guild of this magnitude. It shows a great work ethic and dedication to those who founded the Army of Light and it is something i would very much like to be apart of.
7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.* I expect that this guild would follow, so far what it has set out to be. From what i can see so far about this guild is that it is an exceptional group of people who really want to make the best guild around. So back to the question, my exceptions have been blown away. This the vast amount of work that has been done to create this guild makes me what to join. For hardcore gamers, who wouldn't want to join?
8. Age* (Must be 16+ - only truly exceptional Applications from sub-16 year olds will be considered): 19
9. Time Zone:* Eastern time Zone. Specifically Ohio
10.Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.* I have not really participated in a role playing game of this size before, but am looking forward to the experience. i honestly just expect to be able to immerse myself in the Jedi way of life with fellow Jedi.
11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?*I am a great thinker and problem solver. I love sudoku or just being able to concentrate on one problem to my fullest extent to be able to solve it. I never like being beaten at anything either, i strive to be the best at what ever im doing. But if by some way i am not prepared and i lose, well then i don't get angry. I sit down and go though the detail's. i find some sort of weakness in my opponent and find someway to use it to my advantage. As i say " Victory Is Always In The Details"
12. How do you define a quality member?* Upholds all the rules of the guild and its honor. Puts the guild above thereself and always help teammates when they ware in trouble. someone who is willing to take time out of what they are doing to help fellow guild members, or even to help people who are not clan member's and improve the guilds honor and reputation.
13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.* i found it while looking it the guild recruiting lobby of The Old Republic guild recruitment forum. I have also speaked with the Grand Master.
14a.Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)* Yes as i have posted this on the application site. I have also read Grand Master Jephos Mispir thread about what the Army of Light is and what it stands for. I have also checked out the chat features though citadel.
14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?* Yes i do pledge to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama. (I hate drama).
14c. The Army of Light wishes to have members who take the concept of Commitment and Loyalty very seriously. By applying and if accepted, you are taking an Oath to both the guild and your guild-mates here. Is this something to which you can commit? no commits at this time
Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.* Respect-given and earned Honor-proven to your equals and superiors,earned by feats in battle or great feats of compassion and mercy Loyalty-your friends and ally’s above all else, never leave anyone behind, guild above all else and what it stands for Maturity- Never quick to anger, always look for a peaceful solution when among friends and among enemy's. Yelling is never the answer. Someone who is old enough to make good judgements, yet someone who is also able to joke around and have a good time
16. Tell us about a time you offered assistance to someone who did not ask for it but clearly needed it. If you have never had this experience, tell us what you would do if faced with that situation? I work as a EMT and Fireman =). Hopefully that speaks for itself lol. if you would like i could elaborate.
17. Role-play Scenario (please tell us how you would handle the situation): You are leading a group of 3 others through a forest on a remote moon to destroy an enemy communications relay. Up ahead in a clearing, you happen to spot a small Sith camp. Your group has not yet been spotted by the enemy. You are reasonably well supplied for your mission, including armaments. The clearing containing the Sith camp is not necessarily in your direct path to reach your original mission objective. Attacking the camp could alert the guards at the relay. However, attacking the relay without first dealing with the camp could mean enemy reinforcements from the camp. What do you do? Interesting question. I would block communications if possible to the enemy camp and then launch a surprise attack. If we could not block communications then i would send 2 members from the party to go ahead and sabotage the enemy communications relay. While they are doing that i would either engage the sith depending on there numbers, or surprise them and engage them in combat, or if there numbers are to great i would surprise them and retreat leading them away from the relay.
18. In more than 50 but less than 200 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part of our guild family - a very important question!)* I love to help people. As i have said before, i work as a EMT. I see people at there worst possible hour and help them. I have saved lives. I have been called a hero. I love helping people and hanging out with friends and family. I also love to learn and to read. I value friends above myself no matter the problem.
19. Tell us a little about your in-game character* A quiet scholar that loves to help people improve themselves and help them. Takes a life as the last possible option. Loves darker colors and uses two lightsabers. -Character Name: Appoloin -Character Physical/Mental Features: Takes Physical training as a top priority, but also like to meditate in the garden when time permits. Height is about 6'2 and is a very spindly type man. -Character Biography: Was taken off the streets of coruscant as a young child. Was taken under the wing by master Skarta Niobuio. Appoloin was raised on far worlds by his master and often away from other jedi. Under his masters guidance he learned the very intricate parts of the force. There journey took them to some of the far reaches of the galaxy. They were landing on an uncharted planet when they were attacked by sith ships and marooned on a jungle planet. The sith landed soon afterwards to finish the job. After fighting for hours his master was struck down from behind by one of the sith lords. Appolloin then turned to face the sith lord. after a long and drawn out fight he stuck the sith lord down. But at what cost? During the fight the sit lord had taken from him his sight with his lightsaber. Now he was marooned on a hostile planet with no way of getting on it with out his sight. He some how survived for 2 years in till the treaty of coruscant. He was later picked up by a passing republic star ship and returned to the jedi temple. Apon arrival he was greeted and awarded the rank of jedi knight. Now he spends most of his days in the temple help and teaching other of the secrets of the force that he learned without his sight. Every night he dreams about the sith lord he stuck down and stole his sight yet, is still remorseful. His master had always taught him to show compassion for the enemy, even if the enemy was a sith. He has down the dark grey robes of his master and now id often seen in thought meditating in the gardens. He now keeps his eyes covered What is your registered user name on swtor.com?* RAJANIKANT ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Last edited by Rajanikant on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Jando Vek Sergeant Major
Age : 30 Join date : 2011-03-12 Posts : 606 Location : Kentucky,USA
Character Sheet Name: Jando Vek Advanced Class: Vanguard RP Title: Sergeant Major
Your next step upon the Path is to pass your Trial Membership.
You will need to: - Post 15 meaningful posts on the Forums - Post an Introduction of yourself (RP) on the Forums - Create a registered Forums profile, complete with avatar - Obtain an avatar for use in our Xat chats (primary room is our Citadel Chat) - While in chat, make your name [AL]Initiate Rajanikant - Register with the guild on the SW:TOR site at http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5501/army-light
After you have been here a minimum of 1 week and have done the aforementioned, you must then interview with myself or Supreme Master Caliber Mispir to pass into Full Membership.
With that successfully completed, you will report to the Jedi branch leaders (Master Caliber Mispir or Master Shoja Fodun) for general class branch training and to General Bren Durron and Master Vyynn Randos for Squadron/Platoon assignment. Squadrons will act as your home within your home and help acclimate you to guild life and try to answer any questions you may have.
Also, we foster an Open Door Policy here at the Army of Light. Should you ever have a question or difficulty, or simply need to talk over an issue, please send me a PM here on the Forums.
Best of luck to you.
Warmest regards, Grand Master Jephos Mispir Founder of the Army of Light
Korvus Starlight Commander
Age : 34 Join date : 2010-12-29 Posts : 1359 Location : Tython
Character Sheet Name: Korvus Starlight Advanced Class: Sentinel RP Title: Master