The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)

Go down 
+6
Jephos Mispir
Seraphin Nero
Jando Vek
Turor Eutobi
Cormac Darjay
KenkoraVek
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KenkoraVek
Private
Private
KenkoraVek

Character Sheet
Name: Kenkora Vek
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight
RP Title: 4

Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:45 pm

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):*
Kenkora Vek

2a. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):*
Jedi Knight

2b. Advanced Class (if decided):*
Jedi Guardian

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: *
I have been a star wars fan since I was 7. My knowledge of it ranges from the movies, to times after, and before them. I even have extensive knowledge of the sith. Along with much knowledge of the Jedi.

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies):
-Game: Star Wars Galaxies
-Name: Dentey Ketic
-Level: 90
-Server: StarSider
-Class: Jedi (Darkside)
-Race: Human
I left because I felt that the darksided jedi wern't treating me well. They got to much into their RP that they really started acting like cocky sith. I didn't like that. So I left. Now I follow the lightside, so I can be with people who suit my lifestyle, and personality.

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.*
I wish to be a soldier. Someone who helps fight the wars, and of course, help win them! I'm a very experienced army leader, having lead multiple all jedi armies on SWG. Eventually i'd like to move up high in rank so I can play a bigger purpose in the guild.

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?*
Your jedi, what other reason should their be? You follow the light, and abide by it, even in times of hardship. I respect that... But, you also know that having a good time is also a manditory thing! I find the Army of Light a great fit for me, because It will give me a chance to express myself, and show everyone what I can do!

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.*
Not much to be honest. All I expect is a mature community, who is not judgemental, and/or rude.

8. Age* (Must be 16+):
16+.... Hmm.... That may be a problem. I am but 13 years of age. I hope that doesn't interfere with your choice of accepting me or not. I am very mature for my age.

9. Time Zone:* Pacific Standard Time

10.Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.*
I am very experienced in the Jedi/Padawan roleplay, and I find it very entertaining. I am really willing to participate in all types of RP. I'm always open to new things.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would
enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?*
I can benefit the guild by providing an experienced soldier. I have fought, and lead many battles. I can also provide knowledge, and as much time as I can.
I helped my last guild in SWG win their biggest war. May not sound like much, but you wern't their =P

12. How do you define a quality member?*
Someone who thinks about what they can do for the guild, not what the guild can do for them.

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.*
I found it in the forums on the SWTOR website.

14a.Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)*
I have visited the website, just not the chatroom. I have familiarized myself with the things stated above.

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?*
With a burning passion.

14c. The Army of Light wishes to have members who take the concept of Commitment and Loyalty very seriously. By applying and if accepted, you are taking an Oath to both the guild and your guild-mates here. Is this something to which you can commit?
I can commit my all. My time, and my knowledge. My whole hearted sincerity and loyalty.

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess
these qualities.*
Respect: Yes, I do. I am always respectful towards my superiors, and even those of equal and lower rank.
Honor: Yes, I possess honor. I never dishonor a promise, or an oath. Nor would I commit any acts which could take away my honor.
Loyalty: Yes, I am loyal. I would never betray my friends, or my superiors.
Maturity: Yes. I know when to be a kid, and when to be serious.

16. Tell us about a time you offered assistance to someone who did not ask for it but clearly needed it. If you have never had this experience, tell us what you would do if faced with that situation?*
I had helped my friend who was struggling with personal issues. I did my best to comfort him, and help him through it.

17. Role-play Scenario (please tell us how you would handle the situation): You are leading a group of 3 others through a forest on a remote moon to destroy an enemy communications relay. Up ahead in a clearing, you happen to spot a small Sith camp. Your group has not yet been spotted by the enemy. You are reasonably well supplied for your mission, including armaments. The clearing containing the Sith camp is not necessarily in your direct path to reach your original mission objective. Attacking the camp could alert the guards at the relay. However, attacking the relay without first dealing with the camp could mean enemy reinforcements from the camp. What do you do?*
I would make one of my group go ahead and destroy the communications relay. After that, the camps inhabitants would probably go to see what happened. While most of them leave, me and my other group member would take out the ones who stayed behind.
While my 3rd group members runs back to us, with the sith following him, me and my other group member would set up various traps. Then ambush the sith when they returned.

18. In more than 50 but less than 200 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part
of our guild family - a very important question!)*
I am a very kind, and caring person. Slightly sensitive, but still strong. I put my friends before myself at all times. And keep the ones I love protected, even if it goes unnoticed.
I don't care if I don't know you, i'll still help in any way I possibly can.
I am also very wise for my age. I am usually the person my friends come to for advice on any subject.
If you respect me, i'll respect you!

19. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name: Kenkora Vek
-Character Physical/Mental Features: Kenkora Vek is a very tall man. Standing at 6 feet 4 inches. His muscularity is average, but holds more strength then it seems.
His mental skills are very ranged. Having studied many aspects of the world.
-Character Biography: Being born on Dantooine, Kenkora grew to respect nature. He would always find himself helping injured animals, or even building a birds nest. At the age of 5, the jedi had taken him to the jedi temple for training.
There he learned to use the force, and wield a lightsaber.
His mediclorian count was higher then most, but he still struggled to achieve his full potential.
Even now, at the age of 26, he is still trying to master his powers.

Kenkora was always one to venture off, and find treasures that most couldn't. He loved nature, and would always find himself helping it in some way or another.
Kenkora's moderatly long blonde hair, always served as a distraction while observing things.
He soon learned to mostly see through the force.
Now days, you will find him in the library, training with his lightsaber, or running around in the forest looking for some unknown wonder.

20. What is your registered user name on swtor.com?* (Please note that you should have applied at our Guild HQ as a part of this Application process by this point.)
It is "KenkoraVek"
Back to top Go down
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Cormac Darjay

Character Sheet
Name: Cormac Darjay
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Good app. But your last name will anger a Sergeant I know... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Turor Eutobi
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Turor Eutobi

Character Sheet
Name: Turor Eutobi

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Maybe theyr related distantly you never know cormac,

Anyways Good luck Kenkora
Back to top Go down
KenkoraVek
Private
Private
KenkoraVek

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Great hahaha. I've had this name through so many different games it's not even funny LOL!.
Back to top Go down
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Cormac Darjay

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Oh, Jando, come inspect this thread.... Smile Welcome, Kenkora, I think you may have a new RP brother in this guild. You will meet him soon enough. Very Happy Good luck, and welcome.
Back to top Go down
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet
Name: Jando Vek
RP Title: Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:58 pm

OMG, lol we related somehow? lol
Back to top Go down
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Actually this is pretty funny, don't have to change your name but we are gonna have to get this figured out.
Back to top Go down
KenkoraVek
Private
Private
KenkoraVek

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Awesome ok lol. This is pretty strange. But cool. Maybe we could work it out somehow in RP... That being if I even get accepted =P
Back to top Go down
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Cormac Darjay

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:05 pm

Jando's long lost sister! C'mon, hug, hug! Jk, but this will make RP interesting.
Back to top Go down
KenkoraVek
Private
Private
KenkoraVek

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Ahemm.. Sister? lol. Make that brother!
Back to top Go down
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Well your app is very good and I would love to arrange an to arrangement, only problem I see is your age but by your app you seem like a person more mature or as mature as a 16 year old, this guild seems yo attract such people.
Back to top Go down
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Lol Cormac, don't get genders confused here, though girls are of short supply in this guild.
Back to top Go down
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Cormac Darjay

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Hehe, I know. I just love seeing reactions. You seem nice, we will get along well.
Back to top Go down
KenkoraVek
Private
Private
KenkoraVek

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Ahh, Yes. My age haha. I thought that may be a problem. But, I really hope it doesn't throw my chances of getting in to far off.
Back to top Go down
KenkoraVek
Private
Private
KenkoraVek

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:12 pm

Well, btw, nice to meet you guys!
And same to you Cormac. We'll be good friends =P! Hahahh
Back to top Go down
KenkoraVek
Private
Private
KenkoraVek

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Well, btw, nice to meet you guys!
And same to you Cormac. We'll be good friends =P! Hahahh
Back to top Go down
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Well we have a lot of 13 year olds in this guild and they perform highly well such as Cormac here who is the highest ranking NCO Trooper.
Back to top Go down
KenkoraVek
Private
Private
KenkoraVek

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Oh wow. Then I guess I shouldn't have too much of a problem then.
Back to top Go down
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:17 pm

Probably not, I will vouch as a fellow Vek lol.
Back to top Go down
KenkoraVek
Private
Private
KenkoraVek

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Shweeeet hahaha. In all honesty, you don't know how surprised I am to see someone who chose that last name too!
Back to top Go down
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Cormac Darjay

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:18 pm

I am also thirteen, Kenkora, and I got in within a day or two. Age is but a number if your app is good. We have a Jedi Master, Traxex Wraw, is was twelve when he joined, so age is no factor against hard work. Smile
Back to top Go down
KenkoraVek
Private
Private
KenkoraVek

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Awesome! I hope my app was good enough to get me in then! It's also good to know I won't be the only 13 year old around here! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:22 pm

I have seen one other but it seemed just a random chance on xat, but I am still really surprised as well and especially in the same guild. Anyways trax said he was 13 when I asked.
Back to top Go down
KenkoraVek
Private
Private
KenkoraVek

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:24 pm

Well what a coincidence eh? I mean Vek has been a RP last name for me for as long as long as I can remember!
Back to top Go down
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Well I like it, it is easy to remember and sounds cool when putting a title in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)   Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenkora Vek's Application (Approved)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next