The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Nayra's Application (Approved)

Go down 
+15
Ven Ziloy
Caliber Mispir
Ermac Scorpion
Kaiden Ackaro
Kartonus Xin
Mike J Scott
Jando Vek
Cormac Darjay
Ijai Teer
Cargus Andzap
Coddy Lightcloud
Teran 'Tec' Bourne
Korvus Starlight
Tal Core Starknite
Nayra Selin
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nayra Selin
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Nayra Selin

Character Sheet
Name: Nayra Selin
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Padawan

Nayra's Application (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:08 am

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):

Nayra

2a. Primary Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):*

Jedi Consular

2b. Advanced Class (if decided):*

Sage

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: *

I have read the Darth Bane Novels and few of the New Republic novels. I did some minor research from races to planets on Star Wiki sites. I seen all the films and the orginal series of the Clone wars and the current one. I have played KOTOR 1 and 2. I did get into the Battlefront games and Empire at War. I did play Jedi Academy for a little bit. I have played Force Unleased(the first only). For a time did personal study on the Jedi ideals of the Jedi Code and Pillars of Strength. I did some Empire study as well in the history and main character other then the films.

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*

Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies): Phoenix
Reason on leaving: Server was being shut down by the Delevopers and end up going to another server under a different guild name.
-Game: Star Wars Galaxies
-Name: Vilnetal
-Level: 90
-Server: Valcyn
-Class: Jedi
-Race: Human

Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies): Last Remant
Reason on leaving: I deleted my characters on Sony SWG because of I had lost interest and I had got sick of the drama on the server with both factions
-Name: Nereza
-Class: Dark Jedi
-Race: Twi'lek

Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies): R.A.F
Reason on leaving: Reason on leaving this guild is because the guild got disbanned when server became pratcially dead.

Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies): Bogey
Reason on leaving: Left this guild because of wanted to be in same faction guild. This was mixed with Imperials and Rebels.

Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies):Holy Circle
Reason on leaving: I left this guild because at first they said they would help on getting gear and turned around put sorry do it yourself. It would include on run dungeons and instances.
-Game: World of Warcraft
-Name: Trixiana
-Level: 85
-Server: Medivh
-Class: Priest
-Race: Night Elf

Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies): Shadow Circle
-Game: World of Warcraft
-Name: Trixiana
-Level: 85
-Server: Medivh
-Class: Priest
-Race: Night Elf

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.*

I feel that I am not much of a leader, although I have lead groups through Second Life of Jedi Orders. I feel most comfortable on being the assistant to a High ranking offical. My role would be the one that would assist in communications to the members of the guild and those that need help in learning the ropes and/or need help on a line of quests.
I would drop everything just to help a player out. I tend to place others before myself. In World of warcraft if people need bags I would drop everything that I am doing and would get the materials need to make the bag and make sure the have had enough for the bank and personal space.

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?*

I feel the Army of Light is good for me because they have everything a guild is and can be in structure to knowing how to handle tough situations.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.*

What I expect of the guild is listen to people and work with them on problems in a mature manner. Patience is another because some might not understand everything and at times it can get upsetting or frustrating, so I think best to try to keep level headed as possible.

8. Age* (Must be 16+):

I am 28 years old.

9. Time Zone:*

Eastern

10.Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.*

Some of the roleplay experience I have is doing forum based roleplay and Second Life. My forum based roleplay was Harry Potter. I played the role of a first year student for a few months. I ended up stopping the roleplay there because of I had to tend to my life where events became tough and require a lot of attention.
My Second Life roleplay was of Star Wars. I started out as Jedi Consular for a group and working my way to Knighthood. After short bit I made to Master and then got accepted to be on the Council in the roleplay. I had a character once fall to the darkside just to see what it would be like to play a dark role. I ended up missing the Lightside of things and went back to being a Jedi. I have also done Imperial Trooper and Grand Army of the Republic roleplay in Second Life. I did the Star Wars roleplay for about 4 years.

What I think would be fun to participate in is cermonies when a member reaches a promotion and prehaps do celebrations on special occasions. What I would look for is those promotions be roleplay and same with the celebrations.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?*

I think I can benefit the guild by trying to be an active member and give everyone a good sense of respect and honor. Also do those same traits outside of the guild. I think the skills I have (if counted) would be is an Officer role I had done in my roleplays and running a group. My talent I feel might be is learning what everything I possibly can and actually applying to myself to improve and pass along the knowledge to those new and looking for guidance.

What I have done to help my previous guild as one already mention is the WoW bags. I have assist any players in lines of quests and playing the healer in instances. I did play as back up DPS role in case one couldn't be provided for a instance. I help payed out in game money to assure that people had decent gear item or just need money for repair in equipment.

12. How do you define a quality member?*

I would define a quality member is someone who holds the knowledge and sensibility to know what is consider right and wrong in terms of when something goes array either in guild or outside of guild to assure the problem or issue gets handled properly without acting in panic and full of anger.

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.*

I found the Army of Light when I browsing "The Thirteen Legion" (I think that was the name) alliances with guilds.

14a.Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)*

I have visited the website and chat room. I have sense of familitary of the Charter and Mission Statement. I have read over the Rules of Conduct.

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?*

You have my vow to fulfill them.

14c. The Army of Light wishes to have members who take the concept of Commitment and Loyalty very seriously. By applying and if accepted, you are taking an Oath to both the guild and your guild-mates here. Is this something to which you can commit?

Yes I can commit to this.

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.*

Yes I can say that embody the qualities.

Respect-One who sees there is living soul behind the screen and treats them on how you would treat a best friend and family member.

Honor-One who upholds the virtues of truth and honesty in terms of Jedi Code and Pillars of Strength

Loyality-Showing dedication to oneself and others for what is right and is necessary in sense of the Respect and Honor.

Maturity-One who would bare the wisdom to knowledge of a person to step up when either authority is needed or a sense of qualities listed above. Also those that would need to be remind those who decided to in rare cases to toss out the qualities.

16. Tell us about a time you offered assistance to someone who did not ask for it but clearly needed it. If you have never had this experience, tell us what you would do if faced with that situation?

There was this one time in Second Life a person need money to buy something they always wanted and couldn't afford because of the cost. I had personaly upload money on my Credit Card to upload game money then I had brought the item they wanted as a gift. They tried to pay me back but I wouldn't accept it.

17. Role-play Scenario (please tell us how you would handle the situation): You are leading a group of 3 others through a forest on a remote moon to destroy an enemy communications relay. Up ahead in a clearing, you happen to spot a small Sith camp. Your group has not yet been spotted by the enemy. You are reasonably well supplied for your mission, including armaments. The clearing containing the Sith camp is not necessarily in your direct path to reach your original mission objective. Attacking the camp could alert the guards at the relay. However, attacking the relay without first dealing with the camp could mean enemy reinforcements from the camp. What do you do?

(Going to do story line out for this)

Night seem to roll around for Nayra as she wandered into the forest. Her thoughts weighed heavy to the mission and give her a sense of alertness with each step she took to her towards the objective. She had made a brief stop and look to the others. She got a sense of their concerns and doubts of the mission. She give a gentle low drawn out breath and speaking softly she said, "Alright everyone look. I know perhaps most of you are feeling scared about this mission. I need you all to clear your head on this. If this does not go right we won't be getting very far in this war." Everyone had their head turned to her and had kept speechless as they soaked in her words. Nayra was to say something when a Republic scout appeared before here in a deep breaths. "Ma'am..." He had placed his head low trying to get his lungs under normal take of air. She had waited in patience for the Scout speak. "You're possibly not going to like this, but in the clearing few clicks uphead is a Sith Camp. There are...about five within the area as far I could count." Nayra give a low concern out sigh as started to think how to best approach this. "Were you spotted?" She stated in her concernness. "No I wasn't and I assure I was not followed either." She gave a nod to him gently. " I want to see this camp. Everyone move out but watch your step we do not want to alert them. " She and the troops moved about the forest slowly and carefully until the camp came into view. She thought of a plan and hope it would work to her advantage.

"Alright listen up everyone and pay attention. Our smoke grenades are not going assist much, since those Sith can do things unimagiable when it comes to the Force. Laying waist to the camp with frag rounds is not going to be good either in reason of could alert whatever or whoever else is out there. We are going have to split up. One group will have to make sure the mission is carried out at all costs. The other groups will be with me to keep the Sith distracted long enough. Everyone with me so far?" She had put a sense of confidence in her tone and hope the soliders would take away their sense of doubt. In few moment lapse a feel of what needs to be done and know that they have to keep their head to the present moment of time. The group that was that set with taking out the communications went into another direction after giving few see you laters to Nayra.

Nayra knew she and the others had to move quickly. As soon as the one group was out of site, she made a line of hand gestures to move out swiftly and prepare for the battle. In a blaze of moment Nayra was on the camp site with her blade drawn. She focused her strength to the two Sith before her. "You shall die here and now, young one." The man stated in a cold and cruel tone. Nayra kept her thoughts to herself on his words and kept her attention on the duel. The others were taking heavy damage and few had falling to their death. Nayra was pushed to the ground as took eyes her off the two for split second. Their blade layed in hover above her head. "I would offer you to speak some last words but I am not in a good mood after this stunt you Republic scum had pulled." The man give dark stare to her and give a sense of hatred. Their focus on Nayra was diverted when a explosion could be heard off in the distance. The noticed some figures moving fast upon them and soon in seconds bullets started to fly. "I think it is time for you Sith to say bye bye." Nayra had put boldy and used what strength she had and moved away from them. She had her blade out once more and in several strike she took out the remaining Sith with the help those that had came to aid. Nayra holsted her bladed and sat upon the ground. She had passed out from fatigue and woke up the in a bed. She look around the room and give a shake of her head. In a soft tone to herself. "What a dream." She layed herself back down and went to sleep without second thoughts.

18. In more than 50 but less than 200 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part of our guild family - a very important question!)*

People have stated I am gentle soul with nice sense of humor. I can act stubborn sometimes but my mind and heart are in the right place. I have mention that I have gone out the way to assist those in need. What I can say about me as well is that I see the world of its wonders and hardships it holds and share views to others. I am an very open minded person to everyone and everything.

19. Tell us a little about your in-game character*

-Character Name: Nayra

-Character Physical/Mental Features: Short in her height and slightly slim in her physique with sense of small acrobatics. She can have odd personality to some and will try to avoid eating meat and feels others should avoid eating meat as well.

-Character Biography: Nayra grew up in the core worlds with her cousin's family until she was fourteen. She would do protests of not to eat banthas and rontos on Tatooine. On the side she would do small jobs of a Trader. Mostly selling ship parts. She had recieved small training into the force when she was younger, but she was stolen and placed into slavery on a remote world for a couple years. Her owner had died on a Bounty. She was left alone to try to make it into the real world. After feeling she was missing on her training when she took on the job as a Trader, she had left her what had and persude to seek out a Master.

20. What is your registered user name on swtor.com?* (Please note that you should have applied at our Guild HQ as a part of this Application process by this point.)

Vilnetal
Back to top Go down
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight
RP Title: 4

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:43 am

I liked it. Creative turning the RP scenario into more of a story. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 am

*Stares at wall of text*
Nayra's Application (Approved) Unable-to-process-wall-of-text
Back to top Go down
Teran 'Tec' Bourne
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Teran 'Tec' Bourne

Character Sheet
Name: Teran 'Tec' Bourne
Advanced Class: Consular - Sage
RP Title: Knight - Sgt.Mjr

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:48 am

Good luck Nayra.
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:31 am

Good luck, great use of colors.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:09 am

Outstanding application. Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to fill it out completely and to the level with which you did. If you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to find me in chat or send me a Private Message on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Cargus Andzap
Private First Class
Private First Class
Cargus Andzap

Character Sheet
Name: Cargus Andzap
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight - Guardian
RP Title: Padwan

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:01 am

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Nayra Selin
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Nayra Selin

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:26 pm

Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ijai Teer
Private First Class
Private First Class
Ijai Teer

Character Sheet
Name: Ijai Teer
Advanced Class: Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:34 pm

Korvus Starlight wrote:
*Stares at wall of text*
Nayra's Application (Approved) Unable-to-process-wall-of-text

Awesome, this made me lol.

But great job with the little story line, I can see a great many RP events in your future. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Cormac Darjay

Character Sheet
Name: Cormac Darjay
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Good app, I hope you get in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet
Name: Jando Vek
RP Title: Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:03 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Mike J Scott
Private First Class
Private First Class
Mike J Scott

Character Sheet
Name: M_J_Scott

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 pm

Very, very, well done!! Very good looking App! I hope after those two hours (I'm guessing) of putting that whole thing together that you get in. Again, very well done. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Nayra Selin
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Nayra Selin

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:33 pm

Thanks again all for the Good lucks. Everyone I have met and talk to is very cool.
Back to top Go down
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:10 am

Nayra wrote:
Thanks again all for the Good lucks. Everyone I have met and talk to is very cool.

Thats just how we roll.
Back to top Go down
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Cormac Darjay

Character Sheet
Name: Cormac Darjay
RP Title: Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:51 am

True, true. You seemed very nice in chat, I see no reason not to accept you. But the desicion isn't mine. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kartonus Xin
Private First Class
Private First Class
Kartonus Xin

Character Sheet
Name: Kartonus Xin
Advanced Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:24 am

Very good application, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Ackaro
Private First Class
Private First Class
Kaiden Ackaro

Character Sheet
Name: Kaiden Ackaro

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:27 pm

nice app and good luck, nice pic by the way
Back to top Go down
Ermac Scorpion
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Ermac Scorpion

Character Sheet
Name: Ermac Scorpion
Advanced Class: Trooper commando
RP Title: Squad leader

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 pm

good luck mate
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
General
General
Caliber Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Caliber Mispir
RP Title:

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:52 am

Greetings Nayra,
First of all we'd like to thank you for your interest in the Army of Light and your request to start your endeavor in Star Wars: The Old Republic with us. The Recruitment Council will review your application and contact you back roughly within 48-72 hours.

Best Regards,
General Caliber Mispir
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
General
General
Caliber Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Caliber Mispir
RP Title:

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:24 am

Greetings Nayra,

Your Application has been Approved.

Your next step upon the Path is to pass your Trial Membership.

You will need to:
- Post 15 meaningful posts on the Forums
- Post an Introduction of yourself (RP) on the Forums
- Create a registered Forums profile, complete with avatar and SW:TOR contact name
- Obtain an avatar for use in our Xat chats (primary room is our Citadel Chat)
- While in chat, make your name [AL]Recruit Nayra
- Re-familiarize yourself with the Guild Rules, with emphasis on Core Values and RP atmosphere
- Register with the guild on the SW:TOR site at http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5501/army-light

After you have stayed in the guild for 1 week minimum and accomplished the tasks mentioned before, you may come to High General Jephos Mispir for your interview for full membership.

Once that has been accomplished, you may report to the Jedi branch leader, General Shoja Fodun, for training. Contact Generals Bren Durron and Vyynn Randos for squad/platoon/company assignment.

In addition, we foster an Open Door Policy here at The Army of Light. Should you ever have a question or difficulty, or simply need to talk over an issue, please send me a PM here on the Forums.

Best Regards,
General Caliber Mispir
Back to top Go down
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet
Name: Jando Vek
RP Title: Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:27 am

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Cargus Andzap
Private First Class
Private First Class
Cargus Andzap

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:48 am

Congratz Nayra!
Back to top Go down
Nayra Selin
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Nayra Selin

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:37 am

Thanks all. I am looking foward to learning more and having some fun with this Guild.
Back to top Go down
Cargus Andzap
Private First Class
Private First Class
Cargus Andzap

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:55 am

And stop killing me in JA ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:48 am

Welcome to the AL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nayra's Application (Approved)   Nayra's Application (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nayra's Application (Approved)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next