The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Hossenfoss's Application (Approved)

Go down 
+2
Jephos Mispir
Dr. Hossenfoss
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Hossenfoss
Recruit
Dr. Hossenfoss

Hossenfoss's Application (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Hossenfoss's Application (Approved)   Hossenfoss's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:06 pm

*=Required

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):*

Dr. Hossenfoss

2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):*

Trooper.

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: *

I love Star Wars, I have watched the movies over and over again, I enjoy reading the Star Wars books also, very interesting. I especially like the Darth Bane series. I'm have a pretty brief knowledge on the information of The Old Republic such as who was in it and what factions, (not the game).

Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more
than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your
last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used
more than one name, please list them all.*
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies):
-Game:
-Name:
-Level:
-Server:
-Class:
-Race:

This will be my first big MMO. I have played Runescape before, but I was not in a guild or an organized society. It may take a little bit of time to fully understand what to do on a game like TOR that is somewhat similar to WoW. I have played World of Warcraft once at a friends house and DID NOT understand it at all. A bit confusing to me.

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.*

I plan to set certain hours within the week I will be on, whenever I can get onto the forums, website or chat I will do so. I really have no set limit for the role I wish to gain, but all I wish is to enjoy the game with this Guild.

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?*

I feel the Army of Light is a good fit for me because this seems like an incredibly organized and esteemed Guild. I am a fan of organization and like to be neat and tidy.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.*

I would expect in time: loyalty, trust, honor and respect. I will return the favor if these four things are put upon me.

8. Age* (Must be 16+ - only truly exceptional Applications from sub-16 year olds will be considered):

9. Time Zone:*

EST.

10.Role-Play
experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing
you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give
us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are
looking for, etc.*

I am just finishing up my Grade 10 Role-play unit in Drama and maintain an above 90 average. I have participated in Role-Plays in school, a game called Habbo and a little bit on Runescape. I am looking for a role-play community that accepts the givens that I create such as a name and does not make fun of it or make jokes, (unless it's freaking hilarious). I believe it would be fun to participate in Role-Playing quests or flashpoints on TOR.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would
enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?*

I really have few skills or talents that could benefit this Guild, my apologies.

12. How do you define a quality member?*

My definition of a quality member, is someone who is committed. If you are committed, you will succeed no matter what the cost is.

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.*

I was looking on the TOR forums and found this Guild, I remember seeing the Guild name in the Darth Bane books.

14a.Have
you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with
the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer
in the affirmative and please prove that you have)*

No I have not due to the website being down.

14b. Do you
pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity,
Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?*

14c. The Army of Light wishes to have members who take the concept of Commitment and Loyalty very
seriously. By applying and if accepted, you are taking an Oath to both
the guild and your guild-mates here. Is this something to which you can
commit?

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of
Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of
these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why
you think you possess these qualities.*

Yes I do believe I possess these qualities. I believe this because I used to be in Cadets and if you did not respect, honor, have loyalty or be mature, you would not make it through AT ALL. I was forced to have these qualities no matter if I liked it or not. Respect: Do onto others, as they would do onto you.
Honor: Courtesy to others and respect. Loyalty: Remain positive and always stay committed to the task at hand. Maturity: Control your emotions, keep them under wraps and act with manners

16. Tell us about a time
you offered assistance to someone who did not ask for it but clearly
needed it. If you have never had this experience, tell us what you would do if faced with that situation?

I usually help my mom make dinner and clean up after and she NEVER asks me. But for some reason I always end up helping her no matter what the circumstance is.

Role-play Scenario (please tell us how you would handle the situation):
You are leading a group of 3 others through a forest on a remote moon
to destroy an enemy communications relay. Up ahead in a clearing, you
happen to spot a small Sith camp. Your group has not yet been spotted by
the enemy. You are reasonably well supplied for your mission, including
armaments. The clearing containing the Sith camp is not necessarily in
your direct path to reach your original mission objective. Attacking the
camp could alert the guards at the relay. However, attacking the relay without first dealing with the camp could mean enemy reinforcements from the camp. What do you do?

First I would assess the battle situation, as to what the chance is of being detected if we are to attack
and the also assess the chance of sneaking past without alerting them. But, if it was an order I would proceed to the main objective.

In more than 50 but less than 200 words, please describe your personal
character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of
the type of person that will be becoming a part
of our guild family - a very important question!)*

My personal character is going to be an average weight, height and set that was just an average joe that was recruited as a Trooper in the Army of Light.

I am a very intelligent high school student that enjoys playing Star Wars games and is very excited to play The Old Republic. I usually am a very positive character that enjoys playing video games, whether it be on my computer or Xbox 360. I also really enjoy historical information based around World War Two. I am hoping to become a historian one day and teach at a University, hopefully.

19. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name: DrHossenfoss
-Character Physical/Mental Features: Average physical appearance and average mental abilities.
-Character Biography: Not sure what to put in here, whether or not to put a bio for my role-play character or my account on the TOR forums.

20. What is your registered user name on swtor.com?*

DrHossenfoss
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Hossenfoss's Application (Approved)   Hossenfoss's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:32 am

Greetings Hossenfoss,

Your Application is now under review by the Recruitment Council.
You will typically receive a response in 48 hours or less.

Thank you for your interest in the Army of Light.

Warmest regards,
Grand Master Jephos Mispir
Founder of the Army of Light
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hossenfoss's Application (Approved)   Hossenfoss's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:45 am

Good luck on your application. I hope you will understand how a MMORPG is like, so I believe TOR will have a complete different gaming system to Runescape.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: Hossenfoss's Application (Approved)   Hossenfoss's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:49 am

Runescape ain't got nothing on TOR. Also, if you have not played KotOR I would highly recommend doing so as the story lines are somewhat related. It will also give you an idea of what to expect from TOR.
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Hossenfoss's Application (Approved)   Hossenfoss's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:13 am

Greetings Hossenfoss,

Your Application has been Approved.

Your next step upon the Path is to pass your Trial Membership.

You will need to:
- Post 15 meaningful posts on the Forums
- Post an Introduction of yourself (RP) on the Forums
- Create a registered Forums profile, complete with avatar
- Obtain an avatar for use in our Xat chats (primary room is our Embassy Chat)
- While in chat, make your name [AL]Recruit Hossenfoss
- Register with the guild on the SW:TOR site at http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5501/army-light

After you have been here a minimum of 1 week and have done the aforementioned, you must then interview with myself or Supreme Master Caliber Mispir to pass into Full Membership.

With that successfully completed, you will report to the acting Trooper branch leader (Lt. Colonel Berto) for general class branch training and to Major Bren Durron for Squadron/Platoon assignment. Squadrons will act as your home within your home and help acclimate you to guild life and try to answer any questions you may have.

Also, we foster an Open Door Policy here at the Army of Light. Should you ever have a question or difficulty, or simply need to talk over an issue, please send me a PM here on the Forums.

Best of luck to you.

Warmest regards,
Grand Master Jephos Mispir
Founder of the Army of Light
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: Hossenfoss's Application (Approved)   Hossenfoss's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:28 am

Welcome to the AL.

Hossenfoss's Application (Approved) Welcome
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hossenfoss's Application (Approved)   Hossenfoss's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:16 am

Welcome and congratulations, I hope you will pass your trial with ease.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Ermac Scorpion
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Ermac Scorpion

Character Sheet
Name: Ermac Scorpion
Advanced Class: Trooper commando
RP Title: Squad leader

PostSubject: Re: Hossenfoss's Application (Approved)   Hossenfoss's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:55 am

Grats bro
Back to top Go down
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight
RP Title: 4

PostSubject: Re: Hossenfoss's Application (Approved)   Hossenfoss's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Good luck in your trial!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hossenfoss's Application (Approved)   Hossenfoss's Application (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hossenfoss's Application (Approved)
Page 1 of 1