The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Himari's Application (Approved)

Go down 
+5
Biwtiful
Kosmo Kramer
Coddy Lightcloud
Tal Core Starknite
Jephos Mispir
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Himari's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himari's Application (Approved)   Himari's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Yes...it's been more then "a couple days" however I see not change in your application. I know folks have given you advice and encouragement via public forums and via PM...I myself have sent you several PM's trying to explain what the Council is looking for on your application. And I do not see any updates or changes that tell me who you are in real life.

I've been trying to understand your reluctance to take the advice given to you by so many, and why you prefer to not follow that advice. Is it a language barrier? an understanding barrier? or just being stubborn? I don't get it Sad

Just my humble opinion but - I would have to pass on your appliction for the simple reason that your understanding - or compliance - of basic instructions is just not there and that doesn't show a high maturity level. This is just my opinion and is not the opinion of the guild or the High Council...and it's only based on what I see and the many many PM's I've sent you.

Huggs...Rha
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Himari's Application (Approved)   Himari's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Its been 3-4 weeks. If there is not response I believe it will be declined.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Ermac Scorpion
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Ermac Scorpion

Character Sheet
Name: Ermac Scorpion
Advanced Class: Trooper commando
RP Title: Squad leader

PostSubject: Re: Himari's Application (Approved)   Himari's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Coddy Lightcloud wrote:
Its been 3-4 weeks. If there is not response I believe it will be declined.

i belive so to as no changes has happend your not doing as your asked to do in your application
which also kinda proves in my opinion you dont folo orders since its like YOU HAFT TO update your application its not a choice of yes or no its a must or just get declined
Back to top Go down
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Cormac Darjay

Character Sheet
Name: Cormac Darjay
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Himari's Application (Approved)   Himari's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Yeah. Not much you can do. They told you to change it several times, and you did not, and that kinda reflects the work ethic you have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com

PostSubject: Re: Himari's Application (Approved)   Himari's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:55 pm

i did to change it
Back to top Go down
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Cormac Darjay

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Himari's Application (Approved)   Himari's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:58 pm

I mean lately. And if you did, maybe they saw something I didn't. MAybe you will get approved. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ermac Scorpion
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Ermac Scorpion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Himari's Application (Approved)   Himari's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:03 pm

well u still havent answerd 15 but i can see you removed your previous answer so i geuss ur updateing it and on nr 14 u said i quote

14a.Have
you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with
the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer
in the affirmative and please prove that you have)*
I swear i will repect and act mature if I become a meber of The Army of Light and I will respect the environment of the site and I will think before I speak and act. I also will not cuss or swear or make rude comments. I will also not imitate anyone and I will not spam.

they ask if you have been in our Embassy chat and spoken to our members and checked around the website and read the rules of conduct etc etc Very Happy not if you respect or act mature Very Happy i am in Embassy chat now if you want come there and speak to me ill help you out with it right away and u probably even get accepted today Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/go_large.php?id=85294455
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Himari's Application (Approved)   Himari's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:33 am

Unfortunately that would be a difficult question. Seeing that our main website is down. But yes, use the link provided above.
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Himari's Application (Approved)   Himari's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:02 am

Greetings Himari,

Thank you for editing your Application the way you have and trying to obtain guild standards.

Your Application has been Approved, though this does not automatically mean membership will be granted.

Your next step upon the Path is to pass your Trial Membership.

You will need to:
- Post 15 meaningful posts on the Forums
- Post an Introduction of yourself (RP) on the Forums
- Create a registered Forums profile, complete with avatar
- Obtain an avatar for use in our Xat chats (primary room is our Embassy Chat)
- While in chat, make your name [AL]Initiate Himari
- Register with the guild on the SW:TOR site at http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5501/army-light

Because of the extreme difficulties you suffered during the Application period, I am extending your Trial Membership period to 3 weeks, after which time myself, the Recruitment Council, and your fellow guild members will decide if you are a proper fit for the Army of Light. After this 3 week period, you must then interview with myself or Supreme Master Caliber Mispir to pass into Full Membership. It is at this step that you will either progress with the guild or be parted from us.

With that successfully completed, you will report to the Jedi branch leaders (Supreme Master Caliber Mispir or Master Councilor Shoja Fodun) for general class branch training and to Major Bren Durron for Squadron/Platoon assignment. Squadrons will act as your home within your home and help acclimate you to guild life and try to answer any questions you may have.

Also, we foster an Open Door Policy here at the Army of Light. Should you ever have a question or difficulty, or simply need to talk over an issue, please send me a PM here on the Forums.

Best of luck to you.

Warmest regards,
Grand Master Jephos Mispir
Founder of the Army of Light
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: Himari's Application (Approved)   Himari's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:24 am

It's been a long time coming, but welcome to the AL. Smile
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Himari's Application (Approved)   Himari's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:58 am

Well lets see if you do fit this guild. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Ermac Scorpion
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Ermac Scorpion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Himari's Application (Approved)   Himari's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:57 am

took a little long time but hey you made the application Very Happy grats man welcome to AL
Back to top Go down
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight
RP Title: 4

PostSubject: Re: Himari's Application (Approved)   Himari's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:17 pm

About Time lol ! Good job.
Back to top Go down
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Cormac Darjay

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Himari's Application (Approved)   Himari's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:59 pm

Hey, good job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Himari's Application (Approved)   Himari's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Himari's Application (Approved)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2