The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Smitty's Application (Approved)

Go down 
+15
[AL]Recruit Dragonsphere
Korvus Starlight
Coddy Lightcloud
Drago Blackwing
Ludwig VanCover
Kosmo Kramer
Neoagustus
Jephos Mispir
Gole_Liath
Von'dur Kelm
Ijai Teer
JoranSokin
MaverickXinn
Tal Core Starknite
Smitty
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Smitty
Recruit

Smitty's Application (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:51 pm

1. Character Name: *Smitty

2a. Primary Class: *Smuggler

2b. Advanced Class (if decided): *Gunslinger but i have also considered Scoundrel

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: *I was not really a fan of *Star Wars when i was a kid, but as i got older, i really got involved in it and started to watch and play everything. I have read some books that have inspired me to continue and this new MMO is also getting me more interested in Star Wars

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies): Sanctuary (Not organised)
-Game: Rift
-Name: Smitty
-Level: 37
-Server: Dayblind
-Class: Rogue
-Race: Guardians

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.*
*I plan to be a captain where people can go to me for help. I plan to be active by participating in guild talk, events, questions

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?*
*I feel this is a good fit because this guild i know ill appeal to me in many ways. I have a feeling it can be one of the best because it looks well organised and helpful and most importantly, fun.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.*
*I expect this guild to be a community where everyone can maintain a well organized community.
8. Age* (Must be 16+):
*I am currently 19
9. Time Zone:*
*Eastern Standard Time
10.Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.*
*I have participated in many Role-Playing event. I expect this guild to have some events every now and then but it's not mandatory. I really expect this guild to be a fun community by everyone setting a new path for themselves and making their own story line as a character.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would
enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?*
*I can help and benefit this guild by being a good go to person and a active member. I have a skill of being a good captain and have been one in previous guild.

12. How do you define a quality member?*
*I define a member as someone who is active with the guild and doesn't use slang terms.

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.*
*I found Army of Light by searching for guilds on the SWTOR website, i did not get recruited.

14a.Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)*
*Yes, i have visited the website and chatroom to gain some information about the guild to familiarize myself with the guild. I have ready the rules by visiting the website and i have also read some things when making my account.

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?*
*Yes, i pledge to not break any rules, not even receive a warning.

14c. The Army of Light wishes to have members who take the concept of Commitment and Loyalty very seriously. By applying and if accepted, you are taking an Oath to both the guild and your guild-mates here. Is this something to which you can commit?
*Yes, i take Oath to be an active member of the guild and commit my self to my duties if given.

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.*
*Yes, i fulfill the qualities and know that Respecting is receiving trust, Honor is doing work and being sincere, Loyalty is trusting and being fair, and lastly to be Mature is to not be immature and act like a fool.

16. Tell us about a time you offered assistance to someone who did not ask for it but clearly needed it. If you have never had this experience, tell us what you would do if faced with that situation?
*I have offered assistance to someone that i knew needed it because i can tell that they were shy to ask me a question that i wouldent know, but indeed i did. This time was a learning experience for the asker. If i was in that persons position i would ask that question and get the answer so you know what to do in the future.

17. Role-play Scenario (please tell us how you would handle the situation): You are leading a group of 3 others through a forest on a remote moon to destroy an enemy communications relay. Up ahead in a clearing, you happen to spot a small Sith camp. Your group has not yet been spotted by the enemy. You are reasonably well supplied for your mission, including armaments. The clearing containing the Sith camp is not necessarily in your direct path to reach your original mission objective. Attacking the camp could alert the guards at the relay. However, attacking the relay without first dealing with the camp could mean enemy reinforcements from the camp. What do you do?
*I would first get a higher class to watch the area while i wait till the time has come to complete the rest of my mission. I would also send some sneaky allies to deal with any disruptions while on my way to the next objective in my mission. If that fails, i would use my charges that i put down on my trails and use my detonator to blow up the charges as the incoming hordes came to attack.

18. In more than 50 but less than 200 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part
of our guild family - a very important question!)*
*I am a smart, strategic, active member when it comes to guilds if you were to describe me (Smitty). I am very helpful and can be a great role-model to other guild mates. I am not those inactive people who just want a clan on their backs, i am the opposite. People in the guild sometimes have questions, which need to be answers, which i can give. If i can be accepted into this guild, i know can make the community a better place

19. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name: Will "Smitty" Smith
-Character Physical/Mental Features:
*I am a average height man who looks unfriendly on the outside but on the inside he is kind-hearted and handsome. He has big brown eyes, a haircut that every average boy would have. He has an outstanding athletic ability and is very intelligent. He is built to be fit for any occasion and is always ready to stand his ground. Any class any mission, Smitty is their to do the job!
-Character Biography:
*Yeah New York born and raised on the play ground is where i spend most of my day! Yeah, its hard to belive, but yeah its true; Born William Smith, the name of the famous actor. Previously known as Fresh Prince, i have always got the message "YOUR WILL SMITH!". Its just a name of a man that came from a average middle class family, there is no special significance to it, It's just a name...
20. What is your registered user name on swtor.com?* (Please note that you should have applied at our Guild HQ as a part of this Application process by this point.) xSmitty
Back to top Go down
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight
RP Title: 4

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:54 pm

Greetings, I am Tal Core Starknite, call me Tal. Welcome to the AL! If you need anything don't hesitate to ask via PM or Chat. Good luck on your app!
Back to top Go down
MaverickXinn
Private First Class
Private First Class
MaverickXinn

Character Sheet
Name: Maverick Xinn
Advanced Class: Shadow
RP Title: padawan

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:55 pm

I was about to say smitty isnt that good of a star wars name but it sounds like a pretty good smuggler name Smile good luck to you Smile
Back to top Go down
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:57 pm

MaverickXinn wrote:
I was about to say smitty isnt that good of a star wars name but it sounds like a pretty good smuggler name Smile good luck to you Smile

Smitty is an awesome name.
Back to top Go down
MaverickXinn
Private First Class
Private First Class
MaverickXinn

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Smitty the Smuggler Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JoranSokin
Private
Private
JoranSokin

Character Sheet
Name: Joran Sokin
Advanced Class: Jedi - Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:01 am

Smitty... sounds like a miner... but I'm game. Haha Razz

Good luck! Hope to be seeing you on the inside!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bryan.creason
Ijai Teer
Private First Class
Private First Class
Ijai Teer

Character Sheet
Name: Ijai Teer
Advanced Class: Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:11 am

Good luck Smitty, hope to see you join our ranks.

And I can add another person named will smith to my list. Thats 5, including the actor.
Back to top Go down
Smitty
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:19 am

Haha thanks
Back to top Go down
Von'dur Kelm
Private
Private
Von'dur Kelm

Character Sheet
Name: Von'dur Kelm
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight-Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:52 am

Good luck man hope to see you in the chat sometime! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gole_Liath
Sergeant
Sergeant
Gole_Liath

Character Sheet
Name: Gole Liath
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:45 am

Hey Smitty, nice app. Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:16 am

Greetings Smitty,

Your Application is now Under Review by the Recruitment Council. You will receive a reply shortly, usually within the next 48 to 72 hours.

Thank you for your interest in The Army of Light.

Warmest regards,
High General Jephos Mispir
Founder of The Army of Light
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Neoagustus
Private First Class
Private First Class
Neoagustus

Character Sheet
Name: Neo Agustus
Advanced Class: Jedi Consular-Sage
RP Title: Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:33 am

Good Luck Smitty
Back to top Go down
Kosmo Kramer
Private First Class
Private First Class

Character Sheet
Name:
Advanced Class:
RP Title:

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:50 pm

Nice name. Razz

Great app, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Ludwig VanCover
General
General
Ludwig VanCover

Character Sheet
Name: Ludwig VanCover
Advanced Class: Jedi Consular - Sage
RP Title: Master Councilor

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:33 am

Greetings,

Good luck on you app! It looks very good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialguilds-swtor.co.cc
Drago Blackwing
Private
Private
Drago Blackwing

Location : I am whereever carmin sandiego is. good luck with that

Character Sheet
Name: Drago Blackwing

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:58 am

Woahwho!! Smitty! Alright enough of that. Good luck man!
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:04 am

Greetings Smitty,

Your Application has been Approved.

Your next step upon the Path is to pass your Trial Membership.

You will need to:
- Post 15 meaningful posts on the Forums
- Post an Introduction of yourself (RP) on the Forums
- Create a registered Forums profile, complete with avatar and SW:TOR contact name
- Obtain an avatar for use in our Xat chats (primary room is our Citadel Chat)
- While in chat, make your name [AL]Recruit Smitty
- Re-familiarize yourself with the Guild Rules, with emphasis on Core Values and RP atmosphere
- Register with the guild on the SW:TOR site at http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5501/army-light

After you have stayed in the guild for 1 week minimum and accomplished the tasks mentioned before, please speak to me regarding your interview for Full Membership.

Once that has been accomplished, you may report to the acting Smuggler branch leader, Staff Sergeant Aone, for training. Contact Commander Korvus Starlight for squad/platoon/company assignment.

In addition, we foster an Open Door Policy here at The Army of Light. Should you ever have a question or difficulty, or simply need to talk over an issue, please send me a PM here on the Forums.

Warmest regards,
High General Jephos Mispir
Founder of The Army of Light
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:13 am

Congrats Smitty.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:25 am

Welcome to the AL.
Back to top Go down
Gole_Liath
Sergeant
Sergeant
Gole_Liath

Character Sheet
Name: Gole Liath

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:36 am

Congrats Smitty, welcome to the Army of Light!
Back to top Go down
[AL]Recruit Dragonsphere
Recruit
[AL]Recruit Dragonsphere

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Welcome Smitty. I am new to these halls also so can not say much to the cause but seems like a great bunch of folks here.
Back to top Go down
Areus
Private First Class
Private First Class
Areus

Character Sheet
Name: Areus
Advanced Class: Jedi Guardian
RP Title: Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:57 pm

Dragon your name should be without your rank , You only write your rank in the xat chat
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Areus wrote:
Dragon your name should be without your rank , You only write your rank in the xat chat
Also remove the AL tag from your name. If you have a rank we already know you're in the guild.
Back to top Go down
MaverickXinn
Private First Class
Private First Class
MaverickXinn

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:35 pm

welcome Smitty Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike J Scott
Private First Class
Private First Class
Mike J Scott

Character Sheet
Name: M_J_Scott
Advanced Class: Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:14 am

Gratz!
Back to top Go down
Jax Turin
Private
Private
Jax Turin

Character Sheet
Name: Jax Turin

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 am

Welcome to the Army of Light
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smitty's Application (Approved)   Smitty's Application (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smitty's Application (Approved)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next