The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

QuanZen's Application (Approved)

Go down 
+16
Alleairam
Dagoph Kane
Korvus Starlight
Traxex Wraw
Jephos Mispir
Jando Vek
Cormac Darjay
Areus
Von'dur Kelm
Teran 'Tec' Bourne
Boulder
MaverickXinn
Cargus Andzap
Gole_Liath
Rajanikant
QuanZen
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nayra Selin
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Nayra Selin

Character Sheet
Name: Nayra Selin
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Padawan

QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:10 pm

As far as I know we are still a RP/PVE guild.

I have not see anything said in Xat or threads about going to RP/PvP. Jephos would had made the announcement in Guild News if anything.
Back to top Go down
Alleairam
Recruit
Alleairam

Character Sheet
Name: Alleairam
Advanced Class: Seer
RP Title: SWTOR

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:52 pm

I certainly hope that to be true. While I have nothing against PvP, I do not partake.
Back to top Go down
QuanZen
Recruit
QuanZen

Character Sheet
Name: QuanZen
Advanced Class: Shadow
RP Title: Zen

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Alleairam wrote:
I certainly hope that to be true. While I have nothing against PvP, I do not partake.

Well I hope that you change your mind one day. With your extensive background as a healer you will be needed on the battlefield. Just give it a try one day with some players that you are comfortable with and know their play styles. You'd be surprised how much fun you can have when confronted with a different kind of challenge. Wink
Back to top Go down
isaiahzsa
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
isaiahzsa

Character Sheet
Name: Isaiahzsa
Advanced Class: trooper
RP Title: Solari 1 Actual

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm

Nayra Selin wrote:

I have not see anything said in Xat or threads about going to RP/PvP. Jephos would had made the announcement in Guild News if anything.
WE support all play styles, but are primarily a RP guild.
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com/images/stories/alglance2.png
Back to top Go down
QuanZen
Recruit
QuanZen

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:26 pm

isaiahzsa wrote:
Nayra Selin wrote:

And there you have it. Thanx for posting that...clears up alot.
Back to top Go down
isaiahzsa
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
isaiahzsa

Character Sheet
Name: Isaiahzsa
Advanced Class: trooper
RP Title: Solari 1 Actual

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:32 pm

QuanZen wrote:
isaiahzsa wrote:
Nayra Selin wrote:

'Tis what I'm here for! If you need anything else PM me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QuanZen
Recruit
QuanZen

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:13 pm

isaiahzsa wrote:
QuanZen wrote:
isaiahzsa wrote:
Nayra Selin wrote:

'Tis what I'm here for! If you need anything else PM me! Very Happy

I'm sure I'll take you up on that offer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rajanikant
Sergeant
Sergeant
Rajanikant

Character Sheet
Name: Rajanikant
Advanced Class: Jedi Consular - Sage
RP Title: Padwan

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Boulder wrote:
You don't seem all that excited about the idea of roleplaying whereas this is a primary focus for the guild.

I think someone needs to be more open minded. some people aren't heavily into role playing or have never done it before, and really don't know how. If thats the case they need to be welcomed with open arms not criticized for not knowing. This guild is a very big organization of people and it takes a lot of time to be able to get the feel of what our guild is. i know i was not into role playing very much when i first joined the guild, but after some late nights with Bren, Cormac, Aiden, and Korvus i really got into role playing. he may not be all that into role playing as much as some of us and maybe justs wants to be involved with a group of people who love this game as much as the next person. But to say something like you did without talking to him or getting to know him seems very harsh to me and totally out line. This guild was founded to be a place of welcome and encouragement, not that of criticism and blatant tactless comments right off the bat right off the bat.

Also to QuanZen you application looks very good and i am very hopeful about your chances of acceptance.

Back to top Go down
Boulder
Private
Private
Boulder

Character Sheet
Name: Ballard
Advanced Class: Commando
RP Title:

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:42 pm

My apologies to Quan if I sounded harsh, that was not my intentions. I was posting from my phone so I quickly punched out the statement and moved on (not easy to post from my phone). I was just attempting to make him aware, if he was not, that we do a lot of RP in the guild.

Again, I apologize if it sounded harsh, that was not my intention.
Back to top Go down
Alleairam
Recruit
Alleairam

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Perhaps I should rephrase my earlier statement about not partaking in PvP. Unless my family is absent or asleep, I try not to plan any PvP events because I don't want to be in a position where I may have to bail at a moment's notice.

This isn't as big an issue when I am a Healer in a group that is questing, and everyone takes bio breaks at the same time, etc...

But, most PvP events really call for uninterrupted blocks of time. Should that be available to me, I would more than readily join in such an event. But, I do not like to make promises I cannot hold, and tend to stay away from PvP for that reason.

Believe me, I am very anxious to see what a Seer can so in the healing department in TOR. I have saved my parties from a total wipe many times in other MMOs, but we will see what happens here!
Back to top Go down
QuanZen
Recruit
QuanZen

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:56 pm

Rajanikant wrote:
Boulder wrote:
You don't seem all that excited about the idea of roleplaying whereas this is a primary focus for the guild.

I think someone needs to be more open minded. some people aren't heavily into role playing or have never done it before, and really don't know how. If thats the case they need to be welcomed with open arms not criticized for not knowing. This guild is a very big organization of people and it takes a lot of time to be able to get the feel of what our guild is. i know i was not into role playing very much when i first joined the guild, but after some late nights with Bren, Cormac, Aiden, and Korvus i really got into role playing. he may not be all that into role playing as much as some of us and maybe justs wants to be involved with a group of people who love this game as much as the next person. But to say something like you did without talking to him or getting to know him seems very harsh to me and totally out line. This guild was founded to be a place of welcome and encouragement, not that of criticism and blatant tactless comments right off the bat right off the bat.

Also to QuanZen you application looks very good and i am very hopeful about your chances of acceptance.

You hit the nail right on the head my friend. I never said I dislike RP, I just love PvP and being out there repelling Sith forces. After all this is a time of war. But I look forward to learning from you all, and I hope some of you also will want to RP with me on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
QuanZen
Recruit
QuanZen

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Boulder wrote:
My apologies to Quan if I sounded harsh, that was not my intentions. I was posting from my phone so I quickly punched out the statement and moved on (not easy to post from my phone). I was just attempting to make him aware, if he was not, that we do a lot of RP in the guild.

Again, I apologize if it sounded harsh, that was not my intention.

No apologies needed my friend for I took no offence.
Back to top Go down
Rajanikant
Sergeant
Sergeant
Rajanikant

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:00 pm

i just didn't want you to think badly of us because of one misbegotten comment, this guild is a family with people on 24/7. always someone to talk to and joke around with at anytime of the day. you should hop on x chat late night with Bren or Comic. you find one of those guys and you know your in for a good time
Back to top Go down
QuanZen
Recruit
QuanZen

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Alleairam wrote:
Perhaps I should rephrase my earlier statement about not partaking in PvP. Unless my family is absent or asleep, I try not to plan any PvP events because I don't want to be in a position where I may have to bail at a moment's notice.

This isn't as big an issue when I am a Healer in a group that is questing, and everyone takes bio breaks at the same time, etc...

But, most PvP events really call for uninterrupted blocks of time. Should that be available to me, I would more than readily join in such an event. But, I do not like to make promises I cannot hold, and tend to stay away from PvP for that reason.

Believe me, I am very anxious to see what a Seer can so in the healing department in TOR. I have saved my parties from a total wipe many times in other MMOs, but we will see what happens here!

What you just said makes my heart melt. I too never start any mission PvP or PVE if I can't finish. If my childrens mother is not here I will not start a mission because there is no telling what might happen with children...any parent knows that. On SWG I've been in fights in Restuss that lasted for 5hrs or more.

sorry for the multiple posts haven't exactly gotten the multi quote down yet
Back to top Go down
QuanZen
Recruit
QuanZen

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Rajanikant wrote:
i just didn't want you to think badly of us because of one misbegotten comment, this guild is a family with people on 24/7. always someone to talk to and joke around with at anytime of the day. you should hop on x chat late night with Bren or Comic. you find one of those guys and you know your in for a good time

X Chat? Is that something that I can do if I'm accepted into the guild? If so I will make sure to stop by frequently. Do you guys use TeamSpeak or Ventrillo?
Back to top Go down
Rajanikant
Sergeant
Sergeant
Rajanikant

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Back to top Go down
QuanZen
Recruit
QuanZen

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Rajanikant wrote:
http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/go_large.php?id=85294455 go to that. its are guild chat

Thanks for the invite I'm on now. Trying to change my avatar but its being difficult on there.
Back to top Go down
MaverickXinn
Private First Class
Private First Class
MaverickXinn

Character Sheet
Name: Maverick Xinn
RP Title: padawan

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:00 pm

yeah they can be difficult
Back to top Go down
QuanZen
Recruit
QuanZen

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:06 pm

MaverickXinn wrote:
yeah they can be difficult

I finally got it...but the funny part is I dont even know how I did it.
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Greetings QuanZen,

Your Application has been Approved.

Your next step upon the Path is to pass your Trial Membership.

You will need to:
- Post 15 meaningful posts on the Forums
- Post an Introduction of yourself (RP) on the Forums
- Create a registered Forums profile, complete with avatar and SW:TOR contact name
- Obtain an avatar for use in our Xat chats (primary room is our Citadel Chat)
- While in chat, make your name [AL]Recruit QuanZen
- Re-familiarize yourself with the Guild Rules, with emphasis on Core Values and RP atmosphere
- Register with the guild on the SW:TOR site at http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5501/army-light

After you have stayed in the guild for 1 week minimum and accomplished the tasks mentioned before, please speak to me regarding your interview for Full Membership.

Once that has been accomplished, you may report to the Jedi branch leader, General Shoja Fodun, for training. Contact Commander Korvus Starlight for squad/platoon/company assignment.

In addition, we foster an Open Door Policy here at The Army of Light. Should you ever have a question or difficulty, or simply need to talk over an issue, please send me a PM here on the Forums.

Warmest regards,
High General Jephos Mispir
Founder of The Army of Light
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Boulder
Private
Private
Boulder

Character Sheet
Name: Ballard
Advanced Class: Commando
RP Title:

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Alleairam
Recruit
Alleairam

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Congratulations!!
Back to top Go down
MaverickXinn
Private First Class
Private First Class
MaverickXinn

Character Sheet
Name: Maverick Xinn
RP Title: padawan

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:53 pm

welcome Quan! Smile
Back to top Go down
QuanZen
Recruit
QuanZen

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Thank you its good to be home Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike J Scott
Private First Class
Private First Class
Mike J Scott

Character Sheet
Name: M_J_Scott
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: 4

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Hey, congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QuanZen's Application (Approved)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next