The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Malcom's Application (Approved)

Go down 
+6
Tal Core Starknite
Ermac Scorpion
Jephos Mispir
Coddy Lightcloud
isaiahzsa
Malcom Phoss
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Malcom Phoss
Private First Class
Private First Class
Malcom Phoss

Malcom's Application (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Malcom's Application (Approved)   Malcom's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:01 am

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):* Malcom Phoss

2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):*Smuggler

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: *well I have Seen every star wars film, Played pretty much every Star wars game, If I had to rank my Knowledge from 1-10 it would be a 8*

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies):
-Game: Lotro
-Name:Burgling
-Level:65
-Server:Forgot its been a Year since I played last
-Class:Burgler
-Race:Hobbit

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.*Im not Much of a role player when it comes to Forum chat like this, But when the game launches..Im huge in INgame RP

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?*Because Im pretty much In love with Guilds that are big enough to start Many friendships. I have been in may communities of TOR guilds and This one is by far the Friendliest and the most Professional to be honest.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.*Long term friendships, people to quest with and when I log in I know Who to expect to see everyday.

8. Age* (Must be 16+ - only truly exceptional Applications from sub-16 year olds will be considered):18

9. Time Zone:*Central Time zone

10.Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.*Both in star wars galaxies and Everquest 2 I have been apart of HUGE rp style Guilds that pretty much everyday we end up Role playing anything we feel like and it get Intense and very Fun after a while.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would
enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?*Well I love to help fellow members of the guild, as much as possible.

12. How do you define a quality member?*Active,Helpful,and Respectful.

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.*I have a Friend in the Guild that told me about AL

14a.Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)* Yes I have met some nice people while on the Embassy chat, and Im familiar with the Rules of Al

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?*Yes most defiantly, and I Extremely hate Drama

14c. The Army of Light wishes to have members who take the concept of Commitment and Loyalty very seriously. By applying and if accepted, you are taking an Oath to both the guild and your guild-mates here. Is this something to which you can commit?Yes and I will prove my loyalty as much as possible if accepted.

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.*Respect- Someone who is Loyal to there self and those around you,no matter what your rank is, always have "respect" for those above you and below you.Honor-You Hear the saying "honor thy mother and thy father", Same goes to everyone around you, Show respect, and respectful no mater how they treat you or how wrong you think they are. Loyalty-Going into a situation were you think your not going to make it out of, but you stick with it no matter what the cause.Maturity-Knowing when to think before acting, Knowing when your emotions have gotten in the way of your judgment, and simply recognize when your wrong, and admitting to it. I understand the traits, I would like to say that I have mastered every single one of them, But Honestly no one has. There comes a point were you have to Prove your Loyalty, Show respect, Give honor, and be mature in situations. I will do my best to Prove it to everyone here at The Army Of Light.

16. Tell us about a time you offered assistance to someone who did not ask for it but clearly needed it. If you have never had this experience, tell us what you would do if faced with that situation?Well If I happen to see a fellow guild mate in trouble, i'll of course offer my assistance and see what I can do for there situation. The last time I helped someone that didn't ask for my help it was when They needed help with a Mob that they couldn't defeat because they were to low level at the time to Demolish "it".

17. Role-play Scenario (please tell us how you would handle the situation): You are leading a group of 3 others through a forest on a remote moon to destroy an enemy communications relay. Up ahead in a clearing, you happen to spot a small Sith camp. Your group has not yet been spotted by the enemy. You are reasonably well supplied for your mission, including armaments. The clearing containing the Sith camp is not necessarily in your direct path to reach your original mission objective. Attacking the camp could alert the guards at the relay. However, attacking the relay without first dealing with the camp could mean enemy reinforcements from the camp. What do you do?I'll take my chances with the camp, Because if they "could" alert the guards at the Relay, Thats better than attacking the Relay and for sure get Reinforcements from the Camp.

18. In more than 50 but less than 200 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part
of our guild family - a very important question!)*Well Im a Caterer at a Small business Near Downtown dallas. Im working on becoming a Photographer in the Near Future, I have a Canon 7d Camera with a 50mm 1.8 Lens, and recently accepted a job to take Picture at a wedding. Im a Christian- Reformed Baptist, Im not those crazy TBN people you see on Tv don't get me confused, Im not a charismatic person, But I do love Joking around here and there.

19. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name:Malcom Phoss
-Character Physical/Mental Features:6.1ft Dark brown Hair/Eyes, No facial Hair. Malcom Also happens to have a Photographic memory.
-Character Biography:Malcom Phoss is a 31 year old Human Male. He has no family and only One friend...His Blaster. When things get tough he always has a way of getting out of the situation, Without to many dead bodies left Behind. The only Hope he's ever received was when a fellow smuggler told him of a community of People helping Defend The Republic, Known As "The Army Of Light".

20. What is your registered user name on swtor.com?* Kamric

Last edited by Malcom phoss on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
isaiahzsa
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
isaiahzsa

Character Sheet
Name: Isaiahzsa
Advanced Class: trooper
RP Title: Solari 1 Actual

PostSubject: Re: Malcom's Application (Approved)   Malcom's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:09 am

Looking good! Btw I like the red. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask!
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Malcom's Application (Approved)   Malcom's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:37 am

Looks good, Good luck. And yes red makes it easier to read.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Malcom's Application (Approved)   Malcom's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:12 am

Greetings Malcom,

Your Application is now Under Review by the Recruitment Council. You will hear back in the next 48-72 hours. It would improve your chance of successful approval if you were to expand upon your answers just a little in the meantime.

Thank you for your interest in The Army of Light.

Regards,
Grand Master Jephos Mispir
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Ermac Scorpion
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Ermac Scorpion

Character Sheet
Name: Ermac Scorpion
Advanced Class: Trooper commando
RP Title: Squad leader

PostSubject: Re: Malcom's Application (Approved)   Malcom's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 am

good luck
Back to top Go down
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight
RP Title: 4

PostSubject: Re: Malcom's Application (Approved)   Malcom's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:16 pm

It looks good except for question 15. You could probably put a little more into it. Don't feel bad, half the applicants don't answer 15 to the fullest and revise then get accepted. Just add a bit more to it then I think your a shoe in. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Malcom Phoss
Private First Class
Private First Class
Malcom Phoss

PostSubject: Re: Malcom's Application (Approved)   Malcom's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:51 pm

#15 is now revised

thanks,
Back to top Go down
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight
RP Title: 4

PostSubject: Re: Malcom's Application (Approved)   Malcom's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Malcom phoss wrote:
#15 is now revised

thanks,

Yes, perfect!

Malcom's Application (Approved) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQttEjmWAg5NKpIzF9yEUXCwTz8KqBvyAdqx_uzbhE-B5THOh3KWw
Back to top Go down
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet
Name: Jando Vek
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Malcom's Application (Approved)   Malcom's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:20 pm

Welcome and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig VanCover
General
General
Ludwig VanCover

Character Sheet
Name: Ludwig VanCover
Advanced Class: Jedi Consular - Sage
RP Title: Master Councilor

PostSubject: Re: Malcom's Application (Approved)   Malcom's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Good Luck!

A smuggler???!!! You should be....
Malcom's Application (Approved) Tips-get-approved-for-loan-modification
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialguilds-swtor.co.cc
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Cormac Darjay

Character Sheet
Name: Cormac Darjay
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Malcom's Application (Approved)   Malcom's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:05 pm

See above for my feelings on this app. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Malcom's Application (Approved)   Malcom's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:30 am

Greetings Malcom,

Your Application has been Approved.

Your next step upon the Path is to pass your Trial Membership.

You will need to:
- Post 15 meaningful posts on the Forums
- Post an Introduction of yourself (RP) on the Forums
- Create a registered Forums profile, complete with avatar
- Obtain an avatar for use in our Xat chats (primary room is our Citadel Chat)
- While in chat, make your name [AL]Mate Malcom
- Register with the guild on the SW:TOR site at http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5501/army-light

After you have been here a minimum of 1 week and have done the aforementioned, you must then interview with myself or Supreme Master Caliber Mispir to pass into Full Membership.

With that successfully completed, you will report to the acting Smuggler branch leader (Smgugler General John Shepard) for general class branch training and to General Bren Durron for Squadron/Platoon assignment. Squadrons will act as your home within your home and help acclimate you to guild life and try to answer any questions you may have.

Also, we foster an Open Door Policy here at the Army of Light. Should you ever have a question or difficulty, or simply need to talk over an issue, please send me a PM here on the Forums.

Best of luck to you.

Warmest regards,
Grand Master Jephos Mispir
Founder of the Army of Light
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: Malcom's Application (Approved)   Malcom's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:11 am

Welcome to the AL Malcom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malcom's Application (Approved)   Malcom's Application (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malcom's Application (Approved)
Page 1 of 1