The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Aiden's Application (Accepted)

Go down 
+4
Coddy Lightcloud
Traxex Wraw
Aone
Aiden
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiden
Corporal
Corporal
Aiden

Character Sheet
Name: Dharkone
Advanced Class: Trooper
RP Title: 4

Aiden's Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Aiden's Application (Accepted)   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:54 pm

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):* Dharkone

2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):* Trooper

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: * I have been a fan of Star Wars since I was a little kid. The first one came out the year I was born. I truly enjoyed the imagination and extreme since of honor that was the theme behind Star Wars. The battle between Good and Evil that never ends as it is internally and externally for all of us. I watched each one hundreds of times and can watch them more and more. I remember when the phantom menace came out I bought tickets as soon as I could and waited in line for hours just to get a seat. I was thrilled to hear about this game coming out well over a year ago and have waited a long time for it since. Look forward to playing it soon.

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies): Slingshot Engaged (WoW) Legacy of Darkness (Everquest)
-Game: WoW/Everquest
-Name: Dharkone
-Level: 80
-Server: Ghostlands (WoW) CazicThule (Everquest)
-Class: Paladin (WoW) Shadowknight (Everquest)
-Race: Dranaei (WoW) Dark Elf (Everquest)

I believe in honor and loyalty and when I join a guild I put my all into it. I played WoW for over 4 years and Everquest for 7 years. I was in the same guild for the entire length of those. I went through good times and bad. We all became a family of friends and still talk to this day. Some I hope to bring into this guild when we all start to play.

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.* In the guilds I have played I always played a very active role in each of them. I was an officer or higher in all of them and worked to better the guild no matter what role I played. I am here to better it.

6. Why do you feel the
Army of Light is a good fit for you?* I have been told this alliance is an honorable guild and want to succeed in this game to its fullest. That is what I am looking for. A group of friends that want to enjoy this game and find out what it all holds. Use are combined skills to enjoy it to its fullest.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.* I expect to be a friend to all in the guild and work together to be the best in the game. I will be there in the good and bad times no matter what.

8. Age:* 34

9. Time Zone:* CST

10.Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.* I enjoy roleplaying and using my imagination to make the game as fun as possible. As long as people understand that real life comes first.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?* I have loads of experience in playing MMORPG games I have been playing for a decade or more. I have helped members succeed in quests that took days on end of camping to accomplish. I dont do it but for any other reason that I enjoy seeing a member of my guild succeed.

12. How do you define a quality member?* A quaility member is someone that is not selfish. Someone who helps the guild even when it doesnt benefit them directly. A guild succeeds when its members succeed but it takes selflessnes to achieve it.

13. How did you find the
Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.*
My friend Stan is in this guild. He told me about you all.

14a.Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)* YES

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?*YES

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.*Respect is taking other peoples ideas and ethics into account when dealing with others. Caring for their ideas and showing them you care about how they feel about them. Honor is Integrity. Your word is your bond. Saying you will do something and then do it. Being honest even when its not popular. Loyalty is the deepest of a committment. putting the needs of the guild above your own and standing up for them to the end. Maturity is not acting like a child. Not wearing your heart on your sleeve and being an adult about all situations.

16. In more than 30 but less than 100 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part
of our guild family)*I find myself to be very loyal and honorable person and I hold my core values true. I feel friendship and honor define who we are. Once I call someone my friend they are my friend forever no matter what. I hope to call you all my friends.

17. Tell us a little about your in-game character* The game hasnt come out yet
-Character Name:Dharkone
-Character Physical/Mental Features:
-Character Biography:

Dharkone
Matthew Duckworth
matthewpduckworth@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Application (Accepted)   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Thanks for applying to the Army of Light! Just to clarify, we DO have a naming rule that requires you to have a canon-acceptable name. Also, please fill out your character details and your personal details a bit more thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Corporal
Corporal
Aiden

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Application (Accepted)   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Vyynn Randos wrote:
Thanks for applying to the Army of Light! Just to clarify, we DO have a naming rule that requires you to have a canon-acceptable name. Also, please fill out your character details and your personal details a bit more thoroughly.

The game has not come out yet so I don't have much more to say about my online Character. I am more than willing to answer any questions about me personally. I am 34. I live in East Texas. I am a Deputy Sheriff in my town and have worked there for over 3 years. I love computers and online games. I have been looking forward to playing this game for over a year now. My friend Stan and I are looking forward to it. IF you need to know more... pls let me know. Also, my name is not of the Dark like it sounds... It is a variation of how Good and evil are within us all. A sorta Nefarious Decorum. I made the name up after I read the Dark Elf Trilogy about 20 years ago. Dharkone
Back to top Go down
Aone
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Aone

Character Sheet
Name: Aone
Advanced Class: GunSlinger
RP Title:

PostSubject: Hey guys Dharkone is a friend of mine   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:37 pm

I can vouch for this guy, I think he would make be a great asset to AL....

Dharkone the leaders seem to be really busy right now with a new structure... I didnt get accepted for like 3 or 4 days...

Look forward to having ya and adventuring with you...
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw
Commander
Commander
Traxex Wraw

Character Sheet
Name: Traxex Wraw
Advanced Class: Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Application (Accepted)   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:13 pm

I would think of a last name and just make up a bio for the sake of the application. It can always be changed. That is the key.

Hope you get accepted mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Application (Accepted)   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:59 am

You could always have a secondary name, just in case someone has already taken it (Well that could go for anyone). Anyway I hope you luck in your application.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Aiden
Corporal
Corporal
Aiden

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Membership   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:43 am

Thank you all for your support. I so look forward to this game. I can't wait for it to come out. I have heard it will be sometime around April. Look forward to joining you all. And yes I am not against a name change. That is the name I have always used on other Online Games. Aiden is another one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Application (Accepted)   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:45 am

It just needs to be something that a being would actually call themselves. For instance, in RP, we can't go around calling you 'Dharkone'. You mentioned Aiden, that'd be a fine name. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Application (Accepted)   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:06 am

Thank you for applying to the Army of Light, Dharkone! Your application will be reviewed by the Recruitment Council and you will be notified of a decision within 48 hours.

Once again, thank you for your interest and in the meantime, please feel free to join us in our chat room to get to know the guild better.

Warmest regards,
Grand Master Jephos Mispir
Founder of the Army of Light
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Application (Accepted)   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:07 pm

It's good to see you interest and enthusiasm in joining this guild. We are currently in a very exciting time in the guild and have a lot of opportunities coming up in the near future. I look forward to getting to know you and working more with you. Good luck on your application.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Corporal
Corporal
Aiden

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Membership   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Thank you all... I am so looking forward to working with you all. Would love to get on Ventrilo and talk to you all sometime. I see I have to be a full member first but look forward to it. See you all soon. Take care of Aone he is a great guy. And I changed my name to Aiden.

Aiden
Back to top Go down
Ermac Scorpion
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Ermac Scorpion

Character Sheet
Name: Ermac Scorpion
Advanced Class: Trooper commando
RP Title: Squad leader

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Application (Accepted)   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:55 pm

i just get to happy when i see another trooper apply
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Application (Accepted)   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Indeed it's nice to see more troopers come in. It's even nicer to see Smugglers though, the rare breed that they seem to be. I'd like to see the AL community become a little more balanced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Application (Accepted)   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:06 pm

We've had the Jedi branch fleshed out for ages. Now we seem to be getting the Troopers stabilized, and I'm sure we'll be turning out attention to Smugglers in the future. Let's just finish the merger and Phase 2 and recruitment will kick in.
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Application (Accepted)   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Let's hope so Master Vyynn. The more balanced the guild is the better the opotunities for our guild as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw
Commander
Commander
Traxex Wraw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Application (Accepted)   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:00 pm

Aiden wrote:
Thank you all... I am so looking forward to working with you all. Would love to get on Ventrilo and talk to you all sometime. I see I have to be a full member first but look forward to it. See you all soon. Take care of Aone he is a great guy. And I changed my name to Aiden.

Aiden

Oh you have vent? Thats great! I have to talk to you sometime!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Application (Accepted)   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:09 pm

Get a new mic, first. Don't want to cause auditory damage to the new Recruit. Wink
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Corporal
Corporal
Aiden

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Membership   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:04 am

Yep I love using Vent. But it won't let me see your vent info until I become a member. Hopefully I will become a member soon and we can chat. Talk to you soon.

Aiden
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw
Commander
Commander
Traxex Wraw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Application (Accepted)   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Vyynn Randos wrote:
Get a new mic, first. Don't want to cause auditory damage to the new Recruit. Wink

Rolling Eyes Perhaps after i get a ps3 mic and when its my birthday...in July. Lol

Yes just to annouce i have a minor "buzzing" sound from my headset...nothin major.
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Application (Accepted)   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:46 am

Good thing there is a mute button. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Corporal
Corporal
Aiden

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Release date   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am

Anyone heard anything about a release date yet? Close as I can see is Q2 of 2011.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Application (Accepted)   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:21 am

They said the game would launch after March 31st.

I'm thinking it's going to be FAIRLY close to March 31st. If it was going to be much later in the year, say late fall or early winter, they would go ahead and say so. So, I'd hazard a guess at maybe mid-summer.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Corporal
Corporal
Aiden

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Cant wait   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:23 am

Cant wait Smile Been a long wait already. Going to be fun
Back to top Go down
Aone
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Aone

Character Sheet
Name: Aone
Advanced Class: GunSlinger
RP Title:

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Application (Accepted)   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:23 pm

They havent accepted you as of yet... ROFL... You must of failed the drug test!!!!

I know they are busy, maybe the will find time soon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Application (Accepted)   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Greetings,
Thank you for taking interest in the Army of Light, and waiting patiently for results. I would like to congratulate you for becoming a trial member of the Army of Light. Trial Membership is a minimum of one week. Welcome to the guild!

[] Obtain an avatar

[] Post at least 15 forum posts of substance
[] Place [AL]Initiate (Jedi), [AL]Recruit (Trooper), or [AL]Mate (Smuggler) depending on your class.
[] Interview with the Supreme Master or Grand Master
[] Visit the Embassy chat:
Here

Make sure you're swinging by chat once in a while and posting! We love seeing new recruits active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Application (Accepted)   Aiden's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aiden's Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next