The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Application - Ragnioth (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ragnioth

Application - Ragnioth (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Ragnioth (Accepted)   Application - Ragnioth (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:20 pm

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums): ragnioth

2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):*Trooper

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: its not very knowledgeable apart from the movies and star wars games i dont know much else

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.never been apart of a guild mmo
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies):
-Game:
-Name:
-Level:
-Server:
-Class:
-Race:

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? i will be as active as possible

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you? i think it would be a good fit for me because i am new to both guilds and mmo's so where better to start then at a place like this

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific. i expect a friendly place where i can get help when needed

8. Age:26

9. Time Zone:gmt+10

10. Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc. i have never actually rped before but i will participate in anything you guys want me to

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience? i dont know really how i could help out i am not good at making sigs but if you need another mod on the forums i will be happy to do that

12. How do you define a quality member? friendly helpfull gives advice

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.* on the sw tor

14a. Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)* i havent the website is down so i dont think i can

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?yes

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.i do think i embody these 4 words first respect i think that mean gettingg along no matter what you think about there religion choices they make in life it doesent matter if you agree with the choices they make

honor in my appion honor is if upholding something you say if you say you will do something then you should do it

Loyalty is an intresting thing most people belive Loyality is deserved but i feel it should be earned i think loyalty is being able togo to someone close to you or someone you trust and saying how they feel about a certain situation and not be hated or disliked by the person

Maturity i think maturity is being able to to get along with every no matter what there situation wither there mentally phiscally disabled a jew muslim christian withere there on drugs w/e the situation we should be able to get along

16. In more than 30 but less than 100 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part of our guild family)* well to begin i have a slight learning disability i am a nice guy respectfull most of the time big into sports and video games rpgs mostly father left when i was young and mum died at child birth so i was left to look after my brother and sister most my life

17. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name:ragnioth
-Character Physical/Mental Features: if scares are allowed in game and depending where you can put them i will have a scar over my right eye
-Character Biography: ragnioth was a bounty hunter for most of his life in till he met his wife Maira he stopped being a bounty hunter got married had a child a few years later a sith jedi came to him asking him to collect a bounty he refused a few days later he came home to find his family slaghtered so he decided to join the republic to get revenge but in the years to come revenge left his mind and just wanted to make the universe a better place
Back to top Go down

Application - Ragnioth (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1