The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Application - Eijax (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eijax.

Application - Eijax (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Eijax (Accepted)   Application - Eijax (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:24 pm

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):* Eijax Joa

2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):* Jedi Knight

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: * I am constantly studding what I can about quite a lot of topics of the Star Wars Universe. I often study more on the Jedi and Sith ways to gain an understanding on both and why they seem to continually keep this feud they seem to have against one another. I've read quite a few books written about the Star Wars Universe. I would say I know a lot about it, but I'm not expert, or ever claim to be. I'm always learning more and more on it, and am very pleased when I do.

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies):
-Game: World of Warcraft
-Name: Dread Raven Clan (the name of the guild I was apart of) Name of my character was Vextent
-Level: 80
-Server: Uldum
-Class: Paladin
-Race: Blood Elf

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.* Well In the Dread Raven Clan guild I was apart of I was an Officer, and helped lead the guild, so if any of that is needed I could help out there. If it is not needed of me. I will lead by example showing respect, honor, loyalty, and maturity. I will be as active as possible in both the Chat system, forums, and anything else you might ask of me to be apart of, or have.

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?* I believe I have a lot of similar qualities that your guild tries, and does represent. I believe I would serve as an excellent addition to your already great guild, and I'm not trying to be a suck up, or brown nose either... It's just what I think of your guild.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.* I expect for the guild to be equally respectful and show as much honor and loyalty towards each other as everybody deserves.

8. Age:* 20 soon to be 21

9. Time Zone:* - 7 Mountain Time

10. Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.* Well can't say I have exactly role played as you guys might be asking me about, but I would say I would love to engage in one of your Role-Plays and play a part in them. As I've read through the Jedi Requirements of ranking up I noticed you use the Master- Padawan system. I am very much so looking forward to how that would turn out to be if I reach that stage.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?* Well as I said previously I helped lead a guild before, and wouldn't mind helping to do that if asked to do so with the leaders you have now. I usually have excellent Ideas of how a guild can grow, and become a lot more fun and likable for the members and new comers.

12. How do you define a quality member?* Well fist and for most they should always show respect and loyalty to the guild and all of it's members. I believe they should at least try whatever they can to help the guild if asked to, or if the guild asks for help. Be as helpful as they can when people have questions about anything. I know the game for what this guild is created for I believe isn't out yet, but when it does come out and people need help with a quest or something I think a quality member should at least try to help out.

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.* I was just looking through the threads of recruiting guilds for the Republic on the TOR site with a friend a couple of days ago, and was still thinking about if I wanted to be apart of a guild or not, but today I have looked through your guild site and determined it would be an honor and privilege to join.

14a. Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)* I have indeed looked through your site, and have talked to Master Caliber and Grand Master Jephos, and asked them questions before I even started this application.

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?* I do indeed pledge to full fill them, and promise to keep to them.

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.* I believe I do in fact embody all four of those qualities. Although the Maturity everyone act a little immature her and there I think it's just natural to want to a little. Respect means you show and treat others the way you would want to be treated. Honor being true to your word and what you may promise to do. Loyalty staying true to whatever you are apart of and not straying or plot against it. Maturity trying your best to keep away from saying obscene words, and talking about inappropriate topics.

16. In more than 30 but less than 100 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part of our guild family)* Well I am the type of person that respect people acting themselves, but still remains respectful and mindful of others. I'm the kind of person that tries to enjoy everything in life despite how bad things might end up being. I am going to act with my character just as I would if myself was in his shoes. So you can always expect respect, loyalty, honor, and more importantly mindfulness and Curtice from me.

17. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name: Eijax Joa
-Character Physical/Mental Features: He's a Nautolan so he's naturally a great swimmer lol... He's very strong and agile. Always seeking more knowledge of many things Jedi related or just any information he can get to. He's really a great guy when you get to know him, but is more serious than not. He takes any job or duty he is asked of very seriously.
-Character Biography: Born and raised on Glee Anselm. He was trained as a warrior at a young age by his father. As her grew up he wanted to explore the galaxy and come a crossed different societies and species. He always heard stories about the Jedi, and always wanted to become one himself. Discovered to be Force Sensitive he was brought into the Jedi Temple prior to it's destruction. He was still being taught when the Temple was destroyed, and so along with the other Jedi he went to Tython to continue his training and seek further guidance from the masters and the force. Still being trained he wants to right all the wrongs that the Sith Empire as brought upon the Galaxy.... I will explain more in my Introduction...
Back to top Go down

Application - Eijax (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1