The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)

Go down 
+13
Korvus Starlight
Sifo Dyas
Jephos Mispir
Rajanikant
Traxex Wraw
Kartonus Xin
Tal Core Starknite
Ludwig VanCover
Cormac Darjay
Jando Vek
Caliber Mispir
Vladimir Struganov
Jerran Tankarri
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerran Tankarri
Private First Class
Private First Class
Jerran Tankarri

Character Sheet
Name: Jerran Tankarri
Advanced Class: Trooper
RP Title: 4

Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:17 pm

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):*
Jerran Tankarri

2a. Primary Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):*
Trooper
2b. Advanced Class (if decided):*
Vanguard (tank)

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: *
Where can I begin? Star Wars has been a huge part of my life since I was born. It was my childhood and has stayed with me throughout my life. When I was younger (4,5) I watched the original trilogy over and over again. I have read 26 gigs worth of star wars comics and novels. Star Wars is apart of me and is one of my passions.

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies): Eternal Life -I quit when I quit WoW
-Game: WoW
-Name: Axelot
-Level:85
-Server:US-burning blade
-Class:Warrior
-Race:Dwarf
I have played numerous other MMO's such as Lord of the Rings online, dungeons and dragons online, dc universe online,star wars galaxies, and warhammer online.

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.*
I wish to be a friendly and loyal member of the guild. I plan to be extremely active and always looking to roleplay and have a blast with guildmates. I love the passions for star wars in this guild and I am willing to contribute to that.

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?*
Army of Light is a great fit for me because it is a roleplaying guild that shares my passion for star wars. I want to be immersed in the game and have a great time and I will fit right in with this guild.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.*
I expect that the guild will share my star wars passion. I want to play as much as possible with guildmates. I want to roleplay and become immersed in the world with the guild. I am willing to do all content in this game - PVE and PVP.

8. Age* (Must be 16+):

9. Time Zone:*
Eastern Standard Time

10.Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.*
I have never role played before. I think it is fun to be truly immersed in the world and that is what I wish to do in TOR roleplaying.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would
enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?*
I can benefit the guild by helping out everybody and being very friendly. I want to make friends in this guild. In my previous guilds I have donated to the guild bank and I understand that when you help the guild it helps us as a whole.

12. How do you define a quality member?*
I define a quality member by someone who is faithful to the guild, helpful and friendly to others, someone who is passionate about the game, someone who makes the experience better for others.

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.*
I found the Army of Light in the TOR forums.

14a.Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)*
I have visited the website and chat room on multiple occasions, I also read the mission statement and rules of conduct.

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?*
Absolutely, I do not want to cause the guild any problems.

14c. The Army of Light wishes to have members who take the concept of Commitment and Loyalty very seriously. By applying and if accepted, you are taking an Oath to both the guild and your guild-mates here. Is this something to which you can commit?
Absolutely, I am willing to be loyal to this guild and will not let my guildmates down.

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.*
Respect - Respect is treating a person as an equal and as you yourself would want to be treated.
Honor - Honor is fulfilling yourself as a quality member of the guild and keeping promises.
Loyalty - I would never betray my soon to be friends in this guild or disrespect guild leaders.
Maturity - I would never act immature to ruin the experience for others. This is especially important in a role playing guild where immersion is a key factor.
I believe I possess all of these qualities.

16. Tell us about a time you offered assistance to someone who did not ask for it but clearly needed it. If you have never had this experience, tell us what you would do if faced with that situation?
I have helped people in previous MMO's who clearly did not know much about the game. I always help my friends through their problems. I find it very fulfilling to help people even if i do not know them yet.

17. Role-play Scenario (please tell us how you would handle the situation): You are leading a group of 3 others through a forest on a remote moon to destroy an enemy communications relay. Up ahead in a clearing, you happen to spot a small Sith camp. Your group has not yet been spotted by the enemy. You are reasonably well supplied for your mission, including armaments. The clearing containing the Sith camp is not necessarily in your direct path to reach your original mission objective. Attacking the camp could alert the guards at the relay. However, attacking the relay without first dealing with the camp could mean enemy reinforcements from the camp. What do you do?
I would send one group member to distract the Sith. He would alert them and then get away either by foot or vehicle if it is available. They would chase him away taking a lot of their numbers. This would leave the communications relay open for us to destroy. If there were more Sith left behind, we would have to deal with them.

18. In more than 50 but less than 200 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part
of our guild family - a very important question!)*
He has strong morals and would be considered light sight alignment in game. He is very logical and very good with technology. He enjoys modifying his rifles and building shield generators. He does not have the stereotypical trooper personality but he is very courageous and has strong integrity. He will do anything he can to help the republic and its citizens. When it comes to the people closest to him, he is willing to do anything to keep them safe. He is passionate about the republic and wants nothing more then to end the tyranny of the empire. He puts his friends before himself which is why he is always in the fray of combat taking blaster bolts. He is not a very good speaker and not very inspirational, but he always has a logical answer to a scenario.

19. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name: Jerran Tankarri
-Character Physical/Mental Features: Slightly shorter then most troopers, standing at 5'8. He was often joked around with by his peers due to his logical thinking and being more intelligent and less shoot first ask questions later. He is not a leader to inspire his group, but he helps them by providing logical ways to get the task done.
-Character Biography: Jerran was born in a colony on Ord Mantell. Jerran's hobbies were building gadgets from spare parts. He considered the city to be his home. His father was in the republic army and his mother was a politician. They both moved from Corellia to the colony on Ord Mantell because Jerran's father was drafted to fight against the separatists. Jerran's father often inspired Jerran and tought him the good of the republic and how crucial it was to stop separatists and to end the empire. Jerran's father was killed by separatist forces in a battle. From that day forward, Jerran swore to become the best trooper he could be in his fathers name. His mother moved to coruscant and he joined the republic military.

20. What is your registered user name on swtor.com?* (Please note that you should have applied at our Guild HQ as a part of this Application process by this point.) Jemfisto

Last edited by Jerran Tankarri on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Struganov
Private First Class
Private First Class
Vladimir Struganov

Character Sheet
Name: Vladimir Struganov

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Yay, another trooper!!!

Hope you get accepted, would like to see this guild becoming more of an whole army.
Back to top Go down
Jerran Tankarri
Private First Class
Private First Class
Jerran Tankarri

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Thanks man! If i'm accepted, I'l look forward to playing with my fellow trooper guildies!
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Struganov
Private First Class
Private First Class
Vladimir Struganov

Character Sheet
Name: Vladimir Struganov

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:32 pm

Looking forward to that too.
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
General
General
Caliber Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Caliber Mispir
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight
RP Title:

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Greetings Jerran Tankarri,
First of all we'd like to thank you for your interest in the Army of Light and your request to start your endeavor in Star Wars: The Old Republic with us. The Recruitment Council will review your application and contact you back roughly within 48-72 hours.

Best Regards,
General Caliber Mispir
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet
Name: Jando Vek
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Wooohooo, another trooper; welcome to the AL.
Back to top Go down
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Cormac Darjay

Character Sheet
Name: Cormac Darjay
RP Title: Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Welcome, new Trooper! I am Gunney Sergeant Cormac Darjay, and I look forward to meeting you, fellow Trooper! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Jerran Tankarri
Private First Class
Private First Class
Jerran Tankarri

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Thanks for the support guys! Can't wait to blast some sith Gunnery Sergeant Darjay and Staff Sargeant Vek!
Back to top Go down
Ludwig VanCover
General
General
Ludwig VanCover

Character Sheet
Name: Ludwig VanCover
Advanced Class: Jedi Consular - Sage
RP Title: Master Councilor

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Congrats! Though you may want to change your forum name, as it is a tad bit confusing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialguilds-swtor.co.cc
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:20 pm

Well we will be right beside you doing the same!
Back to top Go down
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:51 pm

I admire your plucky optimism, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Kartonus Xin
Private First Class
Private First Class
Kartonus Xin

Character Sheet
Name: Kartonus Xin
Advanced Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Good luck with your application!
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw
Commander
Commander
Traxex Wraw

Character Sheet
Name: Traxex Wraw
Advanced Class: Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Very nice app. Good to have you aboard, mate. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rajanikant
Sergeant
Sergeant
Rajanikant

Character Sheet
Name: Rajanikant
Advanced Class: Jedi Consular - Sage
RP Title: Padwan

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:01 pm

I hope you make it in. Very good Appt. Best of Luck
Back to top Go down
Jerran Tankarri
Private First Class
Private First Class
Jerran Tankarri

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Thanks for everyone who is wishing me luck. All of you are really great!
Back to top Go down
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Jerran Tankarri wrote:
Thanks for everyone who is wishing me luck. All of you are really great!

Yes we are! And hopefully when you get accepted you descend into greatness with us.
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:48 pm

Greetings Jerran,

Your Application has been Approved.

Your next step upon the Path is to pass your Trial Membership.

You will need to:
- Post 15 meaningful posts on the Forums
- Post an Introduction of yourself (RP) on the Forums
- Create a registered Forums profile, complete with avatar and SW:TOR contact name
- Obtain an avatar for use in our Xat chats (primary room is our Citadel Chat)
- While in chat, make your name [AL]Recruit Jerran Tankarri
- Re-familiarize yourself with the Guild Rules, with emphasis on Core Values and RP atmosphere
- Register with the guild on the SW:TOR site at http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5501/army-light

After you have been here a minimum of 1 week and have done all the aforementioned, you must then interview with myself to pass into Full Membership.

With that successfully completed, you will report to the Trooper branch leader (General Bren Durron) for general class branch training and to Generals Durron or Vyynn Randos for Squadron/Platoon assignment. Squadrons will act as your home within your home and help acclimate you to guild life and try to answer any questions you may have.

You will also wish to visit these Forums frequently, as much of our information is passed through this medium including news, polls, debate, etc.

In addition, we foster an Open Door Policy here at The Army of Light. Should you ever have a question or difficulty, or simply need to talk over an issue, please send me a PM here on the Forums.

Best of luck to you.

Warmest regards,
High General Jephos Mispir
Founder of The Army of Light
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Sifo Dyas
Corporal
Corporal
Sifo Dyas

Character Sheet
Name: Sifo Dyas

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Congrats bro
Back to top Go down
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Congrats Jerran!
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Welcome to the AL.
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Congratulations and Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Cormac Darjay

Character Sheet
Name: Cormac Darjay
RP Title: Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Ven Ziloy
Private First Class
Private First Class
Ven Ziloy

Character Sheet
Name: Ven Ziloy
Advanced Class: Jedi-Knight

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Congrats and welcome to the AL. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jerran Tankarri
Private First Class
Private First Class
Jerran Tankarri

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Awesome! thanks guys, i will get these tasks done ASAP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Welcome to the guild and congratulations on your acceptance. I look forward to getting to know you further and working with you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)   Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jerran Tankarri's Application (Approved)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next