The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

John Moon's Application (Declined)

Go down 
+6
Teran 'Tec' Bourne
Coddy Lightcloud
Jephos Mispir
Tal Core Starknite
Cormac Darjay
Ludwig VanCover
10 posters
AuthorMessage

John Moon's Application (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: John Moon's Application (Declined)   John Moon's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:09 pm

1. Character Name: John Moon

2. Class: Jedi knight/ sentinel

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? : Watch all the movies. Sometimes watch Clone wars Series.

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.
Never joined a guild.

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.* : A loyal role in the guild. . I'll play from Friday- Sunday from 4:30pm - 10:00 pm

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you? : I'm someone you can play with. I want to play with other people who love star wars as much as I do.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific. : To be game friendly, and to communicate to get to a common goal in the game.

8. Age: I am 16 years old

9. Time Zone: US East

10.Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.
Know some concept of role playing, but I hope to learn more on role playing from other people from this Guild.

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? : From SWTOR Guild
Page

14a.Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)*
Yes I have. I respect all people and their opinions; I never use foul language, and will write post ups appropriately

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama? : Yes, I pledge to uphold and fulfill the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics, and No Drama

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.
Yes, I do. Respect is treating others the way you want to be treated. Honor is something precious. It's following a code. Loyalty is being true, and also being there when it matters. Maturity is acting like an adult and taking responsibility.

16. In more than 30 but less than 100 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part
of our guild family)
I'm 16 years old. I'm respectful to others. I'm a competitor, and like to play with teams to get stuff done. At times I can be foolish, but when there's a time to get serious I am. I like to play video games. I live with my parents and siblings. Finally I'm a friendly guy who socialize with other people.

17. Tell us a little about your in-game character.
-Character Name: John Moon
-Character Physical/Mental Features: human male
-Character Biography: Found in Corrusant. Was smuggled into Jedi temple. Smuggler said parents died on some remote planet by the empire. At age 7 I was a padawan to a Jedi Consular General. John Moon earned his knighthood by saving a famous and important senator from a notorious bounty hunter. Barely escaped the temple at sacking of Corrusant . He is a quick leaner and great swordsman.He likes to explore the galaxy. Also enjoys flying in space and into battles. Always answers the call for battle. He completes missions no matter what the cost. He is always loyal to the republic and to the order.

Last edited by johnmoon on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ludwig VanCover
General
General
Ludwig VanCover

Character Sheet
Name: Ludwig VanCover
Advanced Class: Jedi Consular - Sage
RP Title: Master Councilor

PostSubject: Re: John Moon's Application (Declined)   John Moon's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Greetings from the Army of Light!

Though I liked you application, you need to make your character biography a little bit more detailed, and a little bit longer. After that, I have no doubt that you will make it!

Good Luck to you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialguilds-swtor.co.cc
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Cormac Darjay

Character Sheet
Name: Cormac Darjay
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: John Moon's Application (Declined)   John Moon's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Yes, more detail! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight
RP Title: 4

PostSubject: Re: John Moon's Application (Declined)   John Moon's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:56 pm

You seem awesome, but your app. is lacking in detail. Try answer a bit more on some of the questions and then we will see what happens. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: John Moon's Application (Declined)   John Moon's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:08 am

Greetings John Moon,

Your Application is now Under Review by the Recruitment Council.

If you wish to make any changes -- such as expanding upon some of your answers, making any corrections you feel are needed, etc -- please do so now.

You will receive a response shortly, usually within 48 hours.

Thank you for your interest in The Army of Light.

Warmest regards,
Grand Master Jephos Mispir
Founder of the Army of Light
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: John Moon's Application (Declined)   John Moon's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:56 am

Good luck on your application. Another John to the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: John Moon's Application (Declined)   John Moon's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:32 pm

johnmoon wrote:
1. Character Name: John Moon

2. Class: Jedi knight/ sentinel

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? : Watch all the movies. Sometimes watch Clone wars Series.

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.
Never joined a guild.

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.* : A loyal role in the guild. . I'll play from Friday- Sunday from 4:30pm - 10:00 pm

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you? : I'm someone you can play with. I want to play with other people who love star wars as much as I do.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific. : To be game friendly, and to communicate to get to a common goal in the game. Also have a grat player enviorment.

8. Age: I am 16 years old

9. Time Zone: US East

10.Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.
Know some concept of role playing, but I hope to learn more on role playing from other people from this Guild. It would be awesome to go head to with the sith empire. Defeating the enemy is always fun

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? : From SWTOR Guild
Page.

14a.Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)*
Yes I have. I respect all people and their opinions; I never use foul language, and will write post ups appropriately

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama? : Yes, I pledge to uphold and fulfill the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics, and No Drama

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.
Yes, I do. Respect is treating others the way you want to be treated. Honor is something precious. It's following a code. Loyalty is being true, and also being there when it matters. Maturity is acting like an adult and taking responsibility.

16. In more than 30 but less than 100 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part
of our guild family)
I'm 16 years old. I'm respectful to others. I'm a competitor, and like to play with teams to get stuff done. At times I can be foolish, but when there's a time to get serious I am. I like to play video games. I live with my parents and siblings. Finally I'm a friendly guy who socialize with other people.

17. Tell us a little about your in-game character.
-Character Name: John Moon
-Character Physical/Mental Features: human male
-Character Biography: Found in Corrusant. Was smuggled into Jedi temple. Smuggler said parents died on some remote planet by the empire. At age 7 I was a padawan to a Jedi Consular General. John Moon earned his knighthood by saving a famous and important senator from a notorious bounty hunter. Barely escaped the temple at sacking of Corrusant . He is a quick leaner and great swordsman.He likes to explore the galaxy. Also enjoys flying in space and into battles. Always answers the call for battle. He completes missions no matter what the cost. He is always loyal to the republic and to the order.
Back to top Go down
Teran 'Tec' Bourne
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Teran 'Tec' Bourne

Character Sheet
Name: Teran 'Tec' Bourne
Advanced Class: Consular - Sage
RP Title: Knight - Sgt.Mjr

PostSubject: Re: John Moon's Application (Declined)   John Moon's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:28 am

John's and Shepard's seem to be very common. They must have been the 'in' names when all these characters were born lol.
Nah I think people like Mass effect too much.

But your app is really nice, good luck getting in!
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: John Moon's Application (Declined)   John Moon's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:30 am

Teran 'Tec' Bourne wrote:
John's and Shepard's seem to be very common. They must have been the 'in' names when all these characters were born lol.

One cannot not like Mass Effect.
2X "-" Double Negative.
Back to top Go down
Teran 'Tec' Bourne
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Teran 'Tec' Bourne

Character Sheet
Name: Teran 'Tec' Bourne
Advanced Class: Consular - Sage
RP Title: Knight - Sgt.Mjr

PostSubject: Re: John Moon's Application (Declined)   John Moon's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:33 am

Korvus Starlight wrote:
Teran 'Tec' Bourne wrote:

One cannot not like Mass Effect.
2X "-" Double Negative.

Never said it was a bad thing. I love Mass Effect. I like it more than I like SW haha. But gotta admit.. all these John's and Shepard's. They have to be coming from somewhere ^.^
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: John Moon's Application (Declined)   John Moon's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:39 am

lol You're probably right. I'm a hardcore Bioware follower myself. Although I enjoy my originality.
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: John Moon's Application (Declined)   John Moon's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Greetings John,

I have only just recently noticed, so my apologies, but the Application you have filled out is our old Application and has been out of date for some time. In fact, I'm not quite sure where you would have gotten it.

Many of the questions are exactly the same, however, so you should have little trouble translating your answers from one to the next. The primary changes are the expansion of a few questions and the addition of some scenarios designed to test your RP abilities and your leadership styles.

I look forward to reading your revised submission.

Warmest regards,
Grand Master Jephos Mispir
Founder of the Army of Light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Moon's Application (Declined)   John Moon's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Appreciated the comments you all have given me.
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: John Moon's Application (Declined)   John Moon's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:56 am

Good luck on your application John (3rd John).
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Ermac Scorpion
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Ermac Scorpion

Character Sheet
Name: Ermac Scorpion
Advanced Class: Trooper commando
RP Title: Squad leader

PostSubject: Re: John Moon's Application (Declined)   John Moon's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:33 am

good luck mate
Back to top Go down
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight
RP Title: 4

PostSubject: Re: John Moon's Application (Declined)   John Moon's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Alright my man, you got this!
Back to top Go down
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet
Name: Jando Vek
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: John Moon's Application (Declined)   John Moon's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Good job, welcome btw.
Back to top Go down
Aone
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Aone

Character Sheet
Name: Aone
Advanced Class: GunSlinger
RP Title:

PostSubject: Re: John Moon's Application (Declined)   John Moon's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:42 pm

good luck on your app, and welcome!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: John Moon's Application (Declined)   John Moon's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:48 pm

Given that this app has been pending for quite some time due to lack of the proper application form, it is being given until May 7th to be completed with the new, proper form or it will be summarily denied... as May 7th marks the one month point. If it comes to pass that it is denied, John Moon is welcome to reapply at anytime using the most up to date application of the time. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Moon's Application (Declined)   John Moon's Application (Declined) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Moon's Application (Declined)
Page 1 of 1