The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Application - Jilana Thalia (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jilana

Application - Jilana Thalia (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Jilana Thalia (Accepted)   Application - Jilana Thalia (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:16 pm

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums): Jilana Thalia

2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper): Smuggler (Gunslinger)

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: Well I've watched all the movies and read some of the books, but I won't say I'm an expert on Star Wars, but I do know quite a lot on it.

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all. Never played a MMO before
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies): none
-Game:
-Name:
-Level:
-Server:
-Class:
-Race:

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific. Well I'll play whatever role is needed, and I'll be active by being in the chat and posting on the forums whenever I have something to say on them.

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you? I've been on the chat and everyone seems helpful and very polite and so I feel this'll be a great place for me to share my first MMO experience with.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific. Well I expect everyone in the guild to be helpful, polite, and kind. More importantly I expect everyone to be respectful to each other.

8. Age: 22

9. Time Zone: -8

10. Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc. Well I haven't Role-played so I would expect those involved in one with me to be patient with me and help out the best they could.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience? Well I hope to benefit with my personality and optimistic character. I don't have much skills on the computer, but I have a lot of great ideas that might be able to help in any situation like customizing sites or they way something would look or react you know that kind of stuff.

12. How do you define a quality member? Member who is always kind and respectful towards others I believe is key to any great guild

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who. The Swtor site was just dilly dallying on the site in the forums and came acrossed and adish like thing for your guild so decided to check it out.

14a. Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have) well no because at this time your site is not working, but the Chat yes I have visited and read all the rules, and everything else there.

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama? Yes I do pledge/promise to fulfill them the very best I can.

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities. Well I do have respect for everyone until they give me a reason not to, and I've always had honor and loyalty to whoever I have been with, or groups I've been apart of. My maturity I will admit can be a little shakey as I like to have a good time and be stupid sometimes, but I will act as mature as I can.

16. In more than 30 but less than 100 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part of our guild family) Well My character and I will share the same personality trates because I wouldn't act any differently in here as I would in real life I don't see the fun in that because I already have a great time anyway. I'm very outgoing and love to have fun. I can be a little immature, but as I've said before I'll be sure to keep my maturity in check. I'm a very outdoorsy person, and can be kind of cocky if I can say that.

17. Tell us a little about your in-game character
-Character Name: Jilana Thalia
-Character Physical/Mental Features: She's a well fit outdoorsy kind of women. She loves sports and games. She bets on almost anything and everything she can to get a good win and bragging rights. She's nice and kind, but don't let that fool you. She can get down right nasty when needed. She's an excellent pilot and can get you or anything you may need sent from a to b with no problems. She's great with getting in and out of any base or location she's needed at. She never shy's away from a fight, and never leaves anyone behind.
-Character Biography: Her home world is Nal Hutta. Born and raised there by her brother as her parents died when she was 2. Her and her brother both enjoyed pulling pranks and getting in to places where they shouldn't be. They were common street rats if you will. Stealing what they needed to survive. She has a great knowledge for a lot of great skills such as slicing, repairing droids, created weapons, and upgrading armor. She enjoys creating new weapons and ways to get around securities. She's the perfect tool to get in and out of a base without being spotted. She now owns her own ship and has a couple loyal friends she travels with, but now she has decided to make new friends and allies.
Back to top Go down

Application - Jilana Thalia (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1