The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Tyr Serth's Application (Approved)

Go down 
+6
Jephos Mispir
Tal Core Starknite
Vladimir Struganov
Jando Vek
Cormac Darjay
Tyr Serth
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyr Serth
Private First Class
Private First Class
Tyr Serth

Character Sheet
Name: Tyr Serth
Advanced Class: Trooper
RP Title: 4

Tyr Serth's Application (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Tyr Serth's Application (Approved)   Tyr Serth's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:53 pm

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):*
Tyr Serth
2a. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):*
Trooper
2b. Advanced Class (if decided):*
Commando
3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: *
I have watched the six movies, my favorite is the sixth. I have read some but not all of the novels. Because I cannot find them at my bookstore. So my starwars knowelge of the old republic is limmited.
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies):
-Game: LOTRO
-Name: Lengam, Naverk
-Level: 65
-Server: Arkenstone
-Class: Champion, Hnter
-Race: Human, elf

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.*
I want to be a tank, but if thats not needed I can do pretty much anything. I will be active in PvP and PvE. I can help with anything really. I dont know much about RP, but I will learn and will probably like it. I dont want to be a leader. But I can help with strategy and helping. I am very loyal and will stay to the end
6. Why do you feel the
Army of Light is a good fit for you?*
It seems very friendly and welcoming. It seems to be very well lead and plan. that what makes me want to join. It also seems like its going to suceed in many ways
7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.*
nothing really, exept some help with instances and a good PvP expericence. But I will also pull my on weight and help anybody who needs it.
8. Age* (Must be 16+): I am currently 17 and will be 18 in september.

9. Time Zone:* US central

10.Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.*
I havent had much experience except when there was a big RP event in LOTRO. It was funner than I had expected and I would enjoy doing it more often. It would be fun to be in like a small squad of republic soldiers doing outnumbered fights and fighting sith.
11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?*
I would help this guild in PvP, help new player level, and help with instances. I am good at strategy, and will put my self in risky situations to help this guide. I have helped my guide in LOTRO with skirmishes and PvE.
12. How do you define a quality member?*
I person who do whatever it takes to help this guide succeed and grow. who doesnt argue with leadership and yell at others. Someone who isnt selfish and immature.
13. How did you find the
Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.*
Well I found when I was looking for a guide to join so I went to the republic forum and found it. It seemed great and I followed the instructtions and here I am.
14a.Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)*

Yes, I understand and like that every single member has to participate actively in the guide. I understand this is a RP guide and I am supose to contribute to that.

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?*

Yes, absolutly

14c. The
Army of Light wishes to have members who take the concept of Commitment and Loyalty very seriously. By applying and if accepted, you are taking an Oath to both the guild and your guild-mates here. Is this something to which you can commit?
Yes
15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.*
Respect is treating people like you would like to treated. Not treating them badly. and recognizing them as not just another person

Honor is when you do the right thing, and no matter what the cost you will.
Loyalty is when you will stick with something or someone, not betraying them or disrespecting them at all
Maturity is when you dont at like your the best, or your more imprortant than anybody else. It also means you wont get angry over little things.
16. Tell us about a time you offered assistance to someone who did not ask for it but clearly needed it. If you have never had this experience, tell us what you would do if faced with that situation?
I real life a year ago some kid (3 or 4 grade) on a fieldtrip got lost and I guided him safely to his teacher
17. Role-play Scenario (please tell us how you would handle the situation): You are leading a group of 3 others through a forest on a remote moon to destroy an enemy communications relay. Up ahead in a clearing, you happen to spot a small Sith camp. Your group has not yet been spotted by the enemy. You are reasonably well supplied for your mission, including armaments. The clearing containing the Sith camp is not necessarily in your direct path to reach your original mission objective. Attacking the camp could alert the guards at the relay. However, attacking the relay without first dealing with the camp could mean enemy reinforcements from the camp. What do you do?
First I would attack the camp, then go for the attack on the relay. It is better to face a prepared enemy then risk being atacked from behind.
18. In more than 50 but less than 200 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part
of our guild family - a very important question!)*

I think that people shouldnt say something then not do it. If I say I was going to help somebody, then I didnt. Once it would be ok, but after multiple times would that person still trust you? would they trust you on missions or as a leader?
I enjoy beening a part of the mission. Not the leader. But an active member who is willing to follow orders.
I like being part if something, it doesnt have to be a big thing but as long as I am helping I am willing to continue.

19. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name: Tyr Serth
-Character Physical/Mental Features: He is 6 feet tall, has short nicely trimed black hair, tanned skin, muscular, and fast.
-Character Biography: A orphan in the Republic Captital, lived in the orphange since he was 12. He was from a small planet under seige from the sith. His parents where killed by the Sith when they took it over. He and the other children were put on cargo ships and went to captital. When he was 20 he signed up for the miltary. He first worked as a soldier in charge of protecting a cargo ship.
But after his cargo ship was boarded. He and 5 other troops held off 5 sith apprentices and 2 dozen of sith soldiers. Him personaly killing 2 Sith apprentices and 10 troops. His was then allowed in to train as a trooper in a small squad and is working there ever since.

20. What is your registered user name on swtor.com?* (Please note that you should have applied at our Guild HQ as a part of this Application process by this point.)
FireSM
Back to top Go down
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Cormac Darjay

Character Sheet
Name: Cormac Darjay
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Tyr Serth's Application (Approved)   Tyr Serth's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Yay, another Trooper! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet
Name: Jando Vek
RP Title: Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Tyr Serth's Application (Approved)   Tyr Serth's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:16 pm

You have made my day sir, more troopers is what I am talking about. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Struganov
Private First Class
Private First Class
Vladimir Struganov

Character Sheet
Name: Vladimir Struganov

PostSubject: Re: Tyr Serth's Application (Approved)   Tyr Serth's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Yay, more troopers ftw.

anyway, i think that if you want to be a tank that you can better be a vanguard than a commando, as vanguards are the tanks and commandos are more the heavy weapon guys.
Back to top Go down
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tyr Serth's Application (Approved)   Tyr Serth's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Not bad, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Tyr Serth's Application (Approved)   Tyr Serth's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:36 am

Greetings Tyr,

Your Application is now Under Review by the Recruitment Council. You will receive a reply typically in the next 48-72 hours.

Thank you for your interest in The Army of Light.

Warmest regards,
Grand Master Jephos Mispir
Founder of The Army of Light
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tyr Serth's Application (Approved)   Tyr Serth's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:55 am

Good Luck Tyr.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Gole_Liath
Sergeant
Sergeant
Gole_Liath

Character Sheet
Name: Gole Liath
Advanced Class: Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Tyr Serth's Application (Approved)   Tyr Serth's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Good luck Tyr, great effort on your application!
Back to top Go down
Nic Beirland
Sergeant
Sergeant
Nic Beirland

Character Sheet
Name: Nic Beirland
Advanced Class: Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tyr Serth's Application (Approved)   Tyr Serth's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Good luck Tyr, looking forward to a new member.
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Tyr Serth's Application (Approved)   Tyr Serth's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:51 am

Greetings Tyr,

Your Application has been Approved.

Your next step upon the Path is to pass your Trial Membership.

You will need to:
- Post 15 meaningful posts on the Forums
- Post an Introduction of yourself (RP) on the Forums
- Create a registered Forums profile, complete with avatar and SW:TOR contact name
- Obtain an avatar for use in our Xat chats (primary room is our Citadel Chat)
- While in chat, make your name [AL]Recruit Tyr Serth
- Re-familiarize yourself with the Guild Rules, with emphasis on Core Values and RP atmosphere
- Register with the guild on the SW:TOR site at http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5501/army-light

After you have been here a minimum of 1 week and have done all the aforementioned, you must then interview with myself to pass into Full Membership.

With that successfully completed, you will report to the Trooper branch leader (General Bren Durron) for general class branch training and to Generals Durron or Vyynn Randos for Squadron/Platoon assignment. Squadrons will act as your home within your home and help acclimate you to guild life and try to answer any questions you may have.

You will also wish to visit these Forums frequently, as much of our information is passed through this medium including news, polls, debate, etc.

In addition, we foster an Open Door Policy here at The Army of Light. Should you ever have a question or difficulty, or simply need to talk over an issue, please send me a PM here on the Forums.

Best of luck to you.

Warmest regards,
High General Jephos Mispir
Founder of The Army of Light
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: Tyr Serth's Application (Approved)   Tyr Serth's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:48 am

Welcome to the AL.
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage

PostSubject: Re: Tyr Serth's Application (Approved)   Tyr Serth's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:49 am

Congrats Tyr, welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Tyr Serth
Private First Class
Private First Class
Tyr Serth

Character Sheet
Name: Tyr Serth

PostSubject: Re: Tyr Serth's Application (Approved)   Tyr Serth's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:50 am

thank you everybody for your kind comments, and thankyou for accepting me. I am glad and very excited to be in this guild.
Back to top Go down
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tyr Serth's Application (Approved)   Tyr Serth's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:17 pm

No problem man, we need guys like you.
Back to top Go down
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Cormac Darjay

Character Sheet
Name: Cormac Darjay
RP Title: Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Tyr Serth's Application (Approved)   Tyr Serth's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:03 pm

I would like to welcome you to the Army of Light Trooper Corps! You have any questions about the Trooper Branch at all, PM me or General Durron. Welcome, once again, and good job!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyr Serth's Application (Approved)   Tyr Serth's Application (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyr Serth's Application (Approved)
Page 1 of 1