The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Sonnen's Application (Approved)

Go down 
+4
Jando Vek
Ludwig VanCover
Jephos Mispir
Sonnen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonnen
Private
Private
Sonnen

Sonnen's Application (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Sonnen's Application (Approved)   Sonnen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:57 am

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):*
Sonnen

2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):*
Jedi Consular
3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: *
I have seen all the movies , read about the mythology and the history of SW…Im still doing it , have much to learn
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*
I was in a Neverwinter Nights 2guild before (…a spanish guild who used to roll in a hard way…
-Game:NW2
-Name:Vanir
-Level:23
-Server:Liga de la Marca Argentea
-Class: warpriest
-Race:Human

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.*
I wish to give ideas to the ones who are in command , but now in still learning about the guild and its preferences .But i'll do anything you ask me to for help
. I can be active all the week except when i be in the school.
6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?*
For me is an opportunity for share my interest about SW with all of you…. and learn so much from you.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific*
Have fun and enjoy roll experiences with everyone

8. Age* (Must be 16+ - only truly exceptional Applications from sub-16 year olds will be considered)*
I am 22 years old.

9. Time Zone:*
UTC/GMT -3 hours

10.Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.*
The guild I was before used to play a hard roll, always with the presence of a GM who guided us. Was fun .
Now I´m looking for making quest…PVE-PVP…but all inside the rol , playing with character and keeping my rol
11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?*
I’ ll be an enthusiastic member of this guild if you accept me… always well disposed in collaborate in everything I can . In my previus guild i helped the new ones who came to the guild, that is all.
12. How do you define a quality member?*
A quality member is someone who can help to others and make the guild a better place. Respect is the most important thing
13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.*
In the SWTOR web
14a.Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)*
Yes, I have visited the chat room and made my self aware of the rules. I’m totally agree whit : “Fighting, making fun of others, and discussions that break the RP atmosphere of the guild are NOT permitted in the fórums”” – ( rule 4).

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?*
Yes, I pledge to fulfill the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama.

14c. The Army of Light wishes to have members who take the concept of Commitment and Loyalty very
seriously. By applying and if accepted, you are taking an Oath to both
the guild and your guild-mates here. Is this something to which you can
commit?

I can commit and take an Oath to both the guild and my guild-master.

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.
Yes. Respect is :” Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”..no more no less . Honor ,for me, is to be honest with my principles and then been honest to others . Loyalty is to be faithful and respect what i sworn to others. Maturity is think ,talk and act like a person who have experience in life and know how to interact with others.

16. Tell us about a time you offered assistance to
someone who did not ask for it but clearly needed it. If you have never
had this experience, tell us what you would do if faced with that situation?

As i said before, i my past guild i used to help in all i can to everybody , been a guide to the new ones or giving advice to others.
I am a very honest man who want to learn from others , been kind and respectfully…..sharing experiences and helping others to improve themselves …so my character is the same .
17. Role-play Scenario (please tell us how you
would handle the situation): You are leading a group of 3 others through
a forest on a remote moon to destroy an enemy communications relay. Up
ahead in a clearing, you happen to spot a small Sith camp. Your group
has not yet been spotted by the enemy. You are reasonably well supplied
for your mission, including armaments. The clearing containing the Sith
camp is not necessarily in your direct path to reach your original
mission objective. Attacking the camp could alert the guards at the relay. However, attacking the relay without first dealing with the camp could mean enemy reinforcements from the camp. What do you do?

In this case the main objebtive is to destroy the communication relay, so, i must fulfil my task aboiding all the obstacules and completing the mission in the most fast and efective way , always having a escape route.
18. In more than 50 but less than 200 words, please
describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We
wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a
part
of our guild family - a very important question!)*

Well..i am the type of persone always well disposed to assist , to colaborate with others if i can.That is because helping others is a god way to learn more about the people and the World itself.For me sharing experiences is self improvement. My personal character is to be loyal with my principles, always respecting others points of view. 19. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name:Mar- So Nnen
-Character Physical/Mental Features: 5.11 tall , good body shape , white ,with light brown eyes and brown hair. He is intelligent and mature and always well disposed
-Character Biography:
Mar-So Nnen born in a little house near the swamps of Taris in 22 BTC .He used to live with his mother. His father had died three months before he was born . One day some strange people attacked his hause , killing his mother without any reason…They just act like mad people, with very destructive powers…..Suddenly another man appeared , whit a green lightsaber , and began to fight with the mad ones, hi was a Jedi! A real jedi!The fight was intense , but finally the Jedi defeated the bad ones. Yes… they were Siths.. who became mad using the dark force. The Jedi saw the poor Sonnen all alone , crying ……and…with hate… yes.. a four year little boy feeling hate! That hate woke up a negative energy in the child . Then, the Jedi took this innocent child and decided that Sonnen must be trained in the Jedi Temple ,keeping him away from the dark side. After a long discussion in the Jedi Temple …the council accepted the request and this is how Mar- So Nnen begun his training in the jedi arts. Now he has become a grown and intelligent Jedi , whit great skill using the force and the double-bladed lightsaber , but with many things to learn and many people to help…His most powerful wish is to be a noble Jedi and save many people from death and suffering .

20. What is your registered user name on swtor.com?*
Sonnen

Last edited by Master Jephos Mispir on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:43 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : new application)
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen's Application (Approved)   Sonnen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:27 am

Greetings Sonnen,

You will need to edit/resubmit your Application. Somehow you found a copy of our previous Application. We have had an updated one in place for a few weeks now.

It can be found here: https://thearmyoflight.forumotion.com/t2-application-form-for-membership-into-the-army-of-light

We look forward to reading it.

Thank you for your interest in the Army of Light.

Warmest regards,
Grand Master Jephos Mispir
Founder of the Army of Light
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen's Application (Approved)   Sonnen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:56 am

There must be a link or a quote of the previous application form somewhere?

Anyways, good luck on your app.
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen's Application (Approved)   Sonnen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:40 am

That wouldn't be it, Hanni. The revised application was on the same thread as previous versions - it was merely edited each time.
Back to top Go down
Sonnen
Private
Private
Sonnen

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen's Application (Approved)   Sonnen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:21 pm

I already edited with the new application format right now. I'm sorry for this misunderstood. Goodby.
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen's Application (Approved)   Sonnen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:17 pm

Greetings Sonnen,

Thank you for revising your Application. It is now under review by the Recruitment Council. They will reply to you shortly, usually in under 48 hours.

Thank you for your interest in the Army of Light.

Warmest regards,
Back to top Go down
Ludwig VanCover
General
General
Ludwig VanCover

Character Sheet
Name: Ludwig VanCover
Advanced Class: Jedi Consular - Sage
RP Title: Master Councilor

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen's Application (Approved)   Sonnen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:48 pm

Good Luck Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialguilds-swtor.co.cc
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet
Name: Jando Vek
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen's Application (Approved)   Sonnen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:25 pm

When did the new format come into effect?
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen's Application (Approved)   Sonnen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:40 am

Every time I update the Application, I put the date at the very bottom. The last major overhaul was approximately 3 weeks ago to add questions that evaluate people skills, role-play ability, and tactical knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen's Application (Approved)   Sonnen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:41 am

Greetings Sonnen,

Your Application has been Approved.

Your next step upon the Path is to pass your Trial Membership.

You will need to:
- Post 15 meaningful posts on the Forums
- Post an Introduction of yourself (RP) on the Forums
- Create a registered Forums profile, complete with avatar
- Obtain an avatar for use in our Xat chats (primary room is our Embassy Chat)
- While in chat, make your name [AL]Initiate Sonnen
- Register with the guild on the SW:TOR site at http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5501/army-light

After you have been here a minimum of 1 week and have done the aforementioned, you must then interview with myself or Supreme Master Caliber Mispir to pass into Full Membership.

With that successfully completed, you will report to the Jedi branch leaders (Supreme Master Caliber Mispir or Master Councilor Shoja Fodun) for general class branch training and to Major Bren Durron for Squadron/Platoon assignment. Squadrons will act as your home within your home and help acclimate you to guild life and try to answer any questions you may have.

Also, we foster an Open Door Policy here at the Army of Light. Should you ever have a question or difficulty, or simply need to talk over an issue, please send me a PM here on the Forums.

Best of luck to you.

Warmest regards,
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen's Application (Approved)   Sonnen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:47 am

Welcome to the AL.
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen's Application (Approved)   Sonnen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:57 am

Congratulations and welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Ermac Scorpion
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Ermac Scorpion

Character Sheet
Name: Ermac Scorpion
Advanced Class: Trooper commando
RP Title: Squad leader

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen's Application (Approved)   Sonnen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:57 am

grats
Back to top Go down
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight
RP Title: 4

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen's Application (Approved)   Sonnen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Good job. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sonnen
Private
Private
Sonnen

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen's Application (Approved)   Sonnen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:45 am

Thank you all for your support!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet
Name: Jando Vek
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen's Application (Approved)   Sonnen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:31 pm

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen's Application (Approved)   Sonnen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonnen's Application (Approved)
Page 1 of 1