Age : 27
Join date : 2010-12-19
Posts : 164
Name: Caliber Mispir
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight
|Subject: Application Form for Membership into The Army of Light Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:14 pm|| |
Take Your First Steps Upon the Path of The Army of Light!Welcome to The Army of Light Application Center. If you would wish to join, please create an application here. Before you sign up on our official site (www.thearmyoflightswtor.com) or can be considered for membership, you must first complete this form and register at our Guild HQ (http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5501/army-light).
Please copy and paste the questions below into a new topic thread in Application Center.
Entitle your thread as "[insert your full character name]'s Application".
We also ask that the name you register to these Forums be the same as your planned primary character name. (If you have already registered a different name, you have the option to change it in your settings.)
When finished, your application will be reviewed by the Recruitment Council. If accepted, please register on our site and then contact an Army of Light staff member to approve your account.
Please note that applications that lack refinement, full answers, feel rushed, and/or contain numerous typos are likely to be rejected.
As with all things, the more you put into it, the more you will get out of it.
Good luck and thank you for your interest in The Army of Light!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):*
2a. Primary Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):*
2b. Advanced Class (if decided):*
3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: *
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies):
5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.*
6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?*
7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.*
8. Age* (Must be 16+):
9. Time Zone:*
10.Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.*
11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would
enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?*
12. How do you define a quality member?*
13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.*
14a.Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)*
14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?*
14c. The Army of Light wishes to have members who take the concept of Commitment and Loyalty very seriously. By applying and if accepted, you are taking an Oath to both the guild and your guild-mates here. Is this something to which you can commit?
15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.*
16. Tell us about a time you offered assistance to someone who did not ask for it but clearly needed it. If you have never had this experience, tell us what you would do if faced with that situation?
17. Role-play Scenario (please tell us how you would handle the situation): You are leading a group of 3 others through a forest on a remote moon to destroy an enemy communications relay. Up ahead in a clearing, you happen to spot a small Sith camp. Your group has not yet been spotted by the enemy. You are reasonably well supplied for your mission, including armaments. The clearing containing the Sith camp is not necessarily in your direct path to reach your original mission objective. Attacking the camp could alert the guards at the relay. However, attacking the relay without first dealing with the camp could mean enemy reinforcements from the camp. What do you do?
18. In more than 50 but less than 200 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part
of our guild family - a very important question!)*
19. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Physical/Mental Features:
20. What is your registered user name on swtor.com?*
(Please note that you should have applied at our Guild HQ as a part of this Application process by this point.)~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Once again, please copy and paste the application section into a new topic under Application Center.
The more detailed and specific you are in your application, the better we can learn about you. Please take your time and fill out every question thoroughly. Appropriately lengthy and well thought out answers and proper grammar and spelling count very heavily. The Recruitment Council will review it and let you know their decision within 48 hours. Please periodically check back on your application thread for updated information. Please note that while we prefer those 16 years of age and older, exceptions can be considered for outstanding Applications and interaction with the guild. Thank you and good luck!
(This Application was last updated by Grand Master Jephos Mispir on 6/1/2011.)
~The Army of Light Recruitment Council~