The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved)

Go down 
+4
Kosmo Kramer
Ludwig VanCover
Jephos Mispir
Brutus Teraka
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Brutus Teraka
Recruit
Brutus Teraka

Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved)   Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:54 pm

. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):*

Brutus Teraka

2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):*

Jedi Knight

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: *

My knowledge of Star Wars is vast and far reaching, as a person I am a closet nerd I have a jockey/frat boy outter look which I enjoy no doubt but one of my all time favorite passions is star wars. I have loved star wars since I was 5 when I first watched Empire Strikes Back. My favorite time period is the old republic from about the Great Sith War with Exar-Kun till the new Sith Wars with the Brotherhood of Darkness.

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies):
-Game:Star Wars Galaxies(Played since launch)
-Name:Nicanor
-Level:90
-Server:Kettemore
-Class:Jedi
-Race:Human

-Game: Age of Conan
-Name: Flossin,Aquilifer, I don't remember my other handle
-Level: All of them where 80s
-Server:Tyranny,Cimmeria-RP
-Class:Barbarian,Dark Templar, Bear Shamen
-Race: All Human

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.*

I can go wherever the guild feels I am needed, leadership isn't an issue for me nor is talking to people. If the guild needs me to be a grunt on the frontlines then that is fine with me also. Situation dictates stratgey, I do what I am asked or asked of. In order to be active I need to play the game which I can not wait to do, its been a long couple years now. Even if I am not playing I wouldn't mind jumping on vent to talk or discuss pressing matters or to offer some insight.

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?*

I enjoy every aspect of MMO's pvp,RP and PVE. Army of Light seems like it is a good balance between everything and has leaders who are capable and morally straight. The core values of Army of Light looks like it wants everyone to enjoy eachothers company while having a good time. Also, I like the structure, a lot. I enjoy set ranks because it always gives others the motivation to move up and take charge.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.*

I expect loyalty and respect thats all, if that is what I recieve then that is what I can give back to everyone.

8. Age:*

9. Time Zone:*

US Eastern

10.Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.*

I have RPed in Star Wars Galaxies and something that would be fun to participate in could be space battles or one of the Flash Points, making it feel like KOTOR where everyone offers something.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would
enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?*

I can offer my insight, leadership skills, and people skills. In my other guilds normally I was charged with recruitment and acting as a liason between the lower echelons of the guild for the higher ups, a sort of Tribune kind of job.

12. How do you define a quality member?*

Loyalty and Respect, you could suck horribly at the game but if you try and go about it in a good way your alright in my book.

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.*

I was viewing the Republic recruitment form and after reading Army of Light stuck out the most to me.

14a.Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)*

Affirmative, https://thearmyoflight.forumotion.com/t4-guild-forum-policies-and-rules

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?*

Affirmative

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.*

I believe I do considering they sound like parts of the Marine Corps ideas, (I am trying to become an officer in the USMC). Respect means listening and holding someones opinions and values in a good manner, Honor is being tact and having a good moral character, Loyalty is staying fateful to your friends and family no matter what, and Maturity is once again being tact, knowing what to do in certain situations and how to carry oneself.

16. In more than 30 but less than 100 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part
of our guild family)*

I myself have the outter apperance of a frat/jock boy. I am currently in college apart of a fraternity here and I do track at school also. I am trying to become an officer in the USMC and I am a Computer Science and Middle Eastern Studies major. As a whole I try to be an insightful and helpful person. I always try to help my friends out when it counts and try to be someone who can make a positive difference in life. I will admit that sometimes I am cocky but to me its what has helped motavate me. I try to wake up every morning and think "It's a great day to be great".

17. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name: Brutus Teraka
-Character Physical/Mental Features: Tall and a tad cocky, is a fan of adventure and if there was a choice to either pick a lock or blow the door open to get through, that door will be blown up
-Character Biography: Here's a quick run down-

Brutus Teraka was born on Correllia and was taken by the Jedi at an early age. He comes from an old-Jedi based family where the last Jedi was his Great-Great-Grandfather who was killed during the Mandolorian Wars at the end when the Repbulic was chasing the remains of the Mandolorian's into unknown space. Right now he is going through the final stages of his training and preparing to enter the Knight Trials so he can then take on the Empire.
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved)   Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:12 pm

Greetings Brutus,

Your Application has been Approved.

The next step is to pass your Trial Membership.

You will need to:
- Post 15 meaningful posts on the Forums
- Post an Introduction of yourself (RP) on the Forums
- Create a registered Forums profile, complete with avatar
- Obtain an avatar for use in our xat chats
- While in chat, make your name [AL]Initiate Brutus Teraka
- Register with the guild on the SW:TOR site at http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5501/army-light (if you use a different TOR name then what you are known by here, please let the GM know)

After you have been here 1 week and have done the aforementioned, you must then interview with myself or Supreme Master Caliber Mispir to pass into Full Membership. After that, please report to Master Vyynn Randos for squadron assignment.
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Ludwig VanCover
General
General
Ludwig VanCover

Character Sheet
Name: Ludwig VanCover
Advanced Class: Jedi Consular - Sage
RP Title: Master Councilor

PostSubject: Re: Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved)   Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialguilds-swtor.co.cc

PostSubject: Re: Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved)   Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Welcome to the AL Brutus
Back to top Go down
Kosmo Kramer
Private First Class
Private First Class

Character Sheet
Name:
Advanced Class:
RP Title:

PostSubject: Re: Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved)   Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Welcome! I love seeing new faces! Congrats! Smile
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved)   Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Welcome to the AL Brutus.
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved)   Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:08 am

Congratulations Brutus on your application, I would have said good luck but the Grand Master is too fast.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Turor Eutobi
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Turor Eutobi

Character Sheet
Name: Turor Eutobi
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight
RP Title: 4

PostSubject: Re: Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved)   Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:12 am

Welcome aboard buddy! always guild to have another Jedi to bolster the ranks of the AL
Back to top Go down
Biwtiful
Recruit
Biwtiful

Character Sheet
Name: Biwtiful
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight
RP Title: 4

PostSubject: Re: Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved)   Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:35 am

Welcome welcome! AL is the best choice you could make!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved)   Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brutus Teraka's Application (Approved)
Page 1 of 1