The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted)

Go down 
+2
isaiahzsa
Levv-Jerinta
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Levv-Jerinta
Recruit
Levv-Jerinta

Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted)   Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:28 am

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums): Levv Jorinta

2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper): Jedi Knight (Sentinel)

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: Uber fan since I saw The Phantom Menace when I was 5. Loved it (looking back... not so much javascript:emoticonp('Crying or Very sad')) Been reading EU and watching the movies on the daily basis since. So, in general, you could say I have a sizable and sufficient amount of SW Lore.

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies): I have moderate MMO experience consisting of my Level 63 Night Elf Hunter from my short lived WoW days and a large handful of knowledge I've gained from simply following this game.

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific: I just want to be another friendly player who benefits from the guild just as much as they benefit from him. I want to be a guildy who lends any knowledge he can to anyone who needs it. I'll just be a regular guidly, I'll adapt to whatever the situation calls for.

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?: I think much of my core values match with TAOL's.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific: Maturity, Kindness, Good Sportsmanship, and above all else, a sense of humor. I'm definitely putting a sizable amount of effort into the game like I will the guild, but if we could all just kick back and relax every once and a while, I'd be happy.

8. Age: 13.

9. Time Zone: Central, GMT -5.

10.Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc: In a way, I'm moderately new to the whole RP scene, but I've participated in it throughout my WoW crusading and rather enjoyed it. I would have explored it more had I been focused on it to a rivaling amount of how much I loved to sweep mobs. I am open to any constructive criticism that you guy's have to offer if I blunder.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would
enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?: I am 13. I will be rather active (yes, I do have friends and I hang with them on a daily basis) to an extraordinary extent. Missing even 1 raid would be a shortcoming on my behalf.

12. How do you define a quality member?: Shows activity, and not one who just sticks to the wall. They have to be adaptable and ready to take on anything the guild and the game put before them. Show pride and dedication in the guild, lend a helping hand and give kind criticism to those who need it.

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who: Being a newbie on the ToR scene, I first sought out my guild. I came across a guild named "Task Force 77". I went to the leader's, Helbin's page and saw a link he had posted regarding a merging into this fine looking guild. I browsed the site and loved the activities and caring the guildies put forth.

14a.Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have): I have been doing almost nothing but checking out the site, reviewing the structure and charter a well amount of times. How do I prove this? Well... that's where I come short. I'm not necessarily away of anything I can put forth has actual 'proof', but this is my word and I've givin it in the most honest way I could.

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?: I'm rather young, so soaking up blasphemy and racist opinionatedness will definitely be a flaw of mine. However, I've proven to be capable of blocking out the trash I hear and have learned to form my own opinion of things. I am not racist nor do I slur against someone who may be different from me, I show total respect, I am a complete non-ganker, and I am known by my friends to be a glue to that steps into situations when they get rough. If there is drama, I'll either stay out of it, but if I have reason to intervene in the most peaceful way I can, I sure will.

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities: To me, respect is more than saying please and thank you. It's about holding something that you share with another person. I often have this so it's often easy to respect someone and their opinions. Honor is about playing fair and not aiming below the belt when the opportunity presents itself. I don't do that and if I ever did, apology is my preferred handling. Loyalty, to me, is about knowing that someone has your back and for said reason, you will have their's. No pulling out of fail raids, leaving half dead guildies high and dry, and not waiting for someone who ran a bit late on logging on. Maturity is about learning that tea-bagging the guy who's giving an epic speech is a dumb thing to do. It shows lack of devotion and respect.

16. In more than 30 but less than 100 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part
of our guild family): I hold good values. Trust, commitment, family, kindness, and maturity. I think these are an epic MUST for being a cool guy and overall handy helper.

17. Tell us a little about your in-game character:
-Character Name: Levv Jorinta
-Character Physical/Mental Features: A head topped with 2 inch long horns. Tannish-brown skin with a lining around the face along with blue eyes. He has a muscular build and cheerful smile. His Zabrak instincts are often suppressed by his Jedi teachings. Said aggressiveness is replaced with determination, fantastic initiative, sufficient discipline, and a 'no half-arsing' policy.

-Character Biography: Levv was born to a tribe of knowledgeable, wise, and battle hardened Zabraks. They were often in wars against a neighboring tribe. His Father was the Chief's advisor and his Mother was a tailor amongst the other women. The last straw in the tribal wars came when Levv's sister, Rina Jorinta, was captured by an agent implanted within the tribe by the other clan. A battle broke out near a river southern of the two tribes. At the first sign of aggressive response, the Cheif slit Rina's throat. Levv only found out when he traveled with his Tribe's advancing forces when he was only 9. He was told by the Chief who he had then held a knife to the neck of. He discovered that Rina had been buried on a sacred hill norther of the opposing tribe. He left the Chief to a horde of Kath hounds and left to weep and grieve over Rina's grave. His joining of the Jedi Order came when Zabrak Jedi Ambassador came at the border wars that resumed after the opposing Chief's death. He found out what Levv had done to the Chief and confronted him about it. He told Levv that such aggressiveness, within a Force User, could cause death upon Iridonia. He tested him for a Midichlorian count and it turned positive. The boy proudly, yet grievingly, left his Mother. Iridonia. He traveled to Tython to begin training as a Jedi.

Thanks for reading. Also, I'll probably have to turn in soon so my reply to any questions you guy's have will most likely come tomorrow mid-Afternoon.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
isaiahzsa
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
isaiahzsa

Character Sheet
Name: Isaiahzsa
Advanced Class: trooper
RP Title: Solari 1 Actual

PostSubject: Re: Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted)   Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:51 am

Great! Thanks so much for applying! I'm looking forward to serving with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted)   Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:04 am

Great application! It's rare to find young people who type and speak proper English. We'll be reviewing your application, and have a reply back to you within 48 hours. Thanks for applying to the Army of Light, and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Levv-Jerinta
Recruit
Levv-Jerinta

PostSubject: Re: Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted)   Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:05 am

isaiahzsa wrote:
Great! Thanks so much for applying! I'm looking forward to serving with you.

Thanks. Can't wait to see what the GM has to say.
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted)   Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:08 am

Good Luck on your application, I too agree with Vyynn, young guys like you (and me) is rare. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Ludwig VanCover
General
General
Ludwig VanCover

Character Sheet
Name: Ludwig VanCover
Advanced Class: Jedi Consular - Sage
RP Title: Master Councilor

PostSubject: Re: Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted)   Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:13 pm

Good luck to you! I really enjoyed reading your application! (It was one of the best I have read)
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialguilds-swtor.co.cc

PostSubject: Re: Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted)   Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Nice application Levv. It's well worded and thought out. I look forward to getting to know you better and good luck with the application. If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me.
Back to top Go down
Seraphin Nero
General
General
Seraphin Nero

Character Sheet
Name: Seraphin Nero
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight-Guardian
RP Title: Jedi Master

PostSubject: Application   Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Fantastic Application! It's great that you were once interested in RTTF77 because that was the guild I was in. AL is a fantastic guild, Respectful, Mature, and loyal; I am glad to have you in AL, and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Thanks,
HC Member Nero
Back to top Go down
Levv-Jerinta
Recruit
Levv-Jerinta

PostSubject: Re: Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted)   Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:32 pm

Thanks you all for the kindness you've put forth. I'll be waiting for that 'yes/no'. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted)   Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Welcome Levv Jorinta. Nice to see a Jedi Knight Sentinel such as myself. Looking forward to fighting with you in game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted)   Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:51 am

Greetings,
Thank you for taking interest in the Army of Light, and waiting patiently for results. I would like to congratulate you for becoming a trial member of the Army of Light. Trial Membership is a minimum of one week. Welcome to the guild!

[] Obtain an avatar

[] Post at least 15 forum posts of substance
[] Place [AL]Initiate (Jedi), [AL]Recruit (Trooper), or [AL]Mate (Smuggler) depending on your class.
[] Interview with the Supreme Master or Grand Master
[] Visit the Embassy chat:
Here
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted)   Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:53 am

Welcome to AL Levv!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted)   Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Levv Jorinta's Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1