The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Application - Titanus (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titanus

Application - Titanus (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Titanus (Accepted)   Application - Titanus (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:36 pm

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):

Titanus

2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):

Jedi Knight.... and most probably a Trooper later on

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please:

Return of the Jedi was my 1st movie I watched in the cinemas. Since then I have collected almost all the novels including the Jedi Apprentice series till the latest Fate of the Jedi series. I've also collected the comics,video games and a replica of Grand Master Yoda's lightsaber. I'm what you might term a collector, I always replay all the games like The old republic I & II,Jedi Academy etc because of all the possible scenarios. My 1st ever halloween party was as a Jedi;the robe and all that. I always pre-order my limited edition Star Wars games and I even booked my Episode III tickets a month in advance. To say I love Star Wars is an understatement. I believe it is more than just a movie or some fantasy as the lessons it holds ring true to everything.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*

Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies): Scarlet Air
-Game: Maplestory
-Name: Cleoria
-Level: 104 (I can't remember exactly tho)
-Server: Delphinus
-Class: Mage/Priest
-Race: Human

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.

I love PvP so if possible I'd like to partake in epic PvP against other clans/guild etc. I like doing mass quest so I'm up for those too. I don't mind being a teacher since that's what I am anyway so I can be like a guide to all the newcomers. I plan to be a high offence type of Knight hence I'm probably the guy dealing the insane damage hence my love for PvP~

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?

I feel that it embodies the true spirit of Star Wars and most importantly; the force. I like the feel of the site as its well done and constantly updated,shows you the moderators ie High Council are serious in bringing an epic experience to its members.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.

I hope that being in this guild,I can find like minded individuals across the globe who love Star Wars and cherish its rich history and legacy. Hopefully this guild will make playing TOR an awesome experience with guild quest we can undertake together and the mind blowing victories we can achieve in PVP's. This guild can also serve as a place we can connect,trade,banter and just have fun together. Therefore I expect the guild to have awesome people with an epic mindset.

8. Age: 21 years old human male

9. Time Zone: UTC/GMT +8 hours, Singapore

10. Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.

Im not much into role-playing and I've never tried but something to do with the Jedi is all good in my books~

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?

I'm good at admin stuff and doing planning so maybe if we have major guild quest, I can help plan and for PvP, I can help formulate strategies to win any and all opponents.

12. How do you define a quality member?

When they have the back of other members,that's what it means to be in a guild.

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.

In a youtube video actually.

14a. Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)

OMG YES!!! I did all these and studied the dang Rules, purpose, and mission of the guild at length. If there's something I need to memorize do pm me,thx!

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?

I do.

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.

Respect begets respects. Respect others so in turn they will respect you.
Honor promises/rules so that one doesn't do wrong in the eyes of others.
Loyalty is given to those that follow you and those that you follow,betrayal is not forgivable.
Maturity is to not be a prick but a decent person that follows all rules and regulations.

16. In more than 30 but less than 100 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part of our guild family)

I think I described myself fairly well already but I guess I'll add some. I love reading as you might've guess and Im a completionist ie I have to complete something before knocking off else I'll have no peace for the entire day. I'm a perfectionist so I might restart a character a few times just so I can achieve that perfect foundation. I'm currently serving the mandatory National Service for my country and will be continuing my studies next year so I might not be able to log on much but if you guys really need me, I WILL BE THERE!!!! I love PvP so expect some insane monster of a warrior and I hate repeating myself and.....I'm single and available~

17. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name:

Titanus Al' Thur

-Character Physical/Mental Features:

Human male.
Lean and slim.
Scars on the right side of his face,cuts from his brow to his cheek.
Light skinned.
Awesome long silver hair (picture legolas!)

-Character Biography:

Human male born in Alderaan. Became a Jedi cause he believes in peace that only a Jedi can offer. Found by Jedi Knights at an older age not unlike Anakin Skywalker himself. Strong willed and willing to sacrifice for the greater good even putting his life on the line. Believes in Justice that democracy can bring. Push comes to shove and he will force blast. Prefers physical combat prowess ie saber skills rather than relying on force powers ie lightning,force push/pull. Unlike most Jedi,Titanus equips himself with Teras Kasi skills and learns both 'light' and 'dark' side skills. He believes that the force has no sides, just how the user wishes to use it ie a Jedi using force lightning to fight does not make him evil. Al'Thur believes that the Sith are a threat that needs to be exterminated at all cost for the good of the galaxy. He reveres great Jedi's like Ulic Qel-Droma and Vrook Lamar for their saber skills and hopes to earn the title of Battlemaster one day. Al'Thur is a practitioner of form II,due to its elegance,Form IV ,due to its acrobatics, and Form VII for its unparalleled aggression. But he is a master of Niman/Jar'Kai, the dual-bladed technique as that is his chosen blade style. Titanus Al'Thur has a calm and humorous personality but will not hesitate to bring justice and even death to the Sith. A Jedi to be reckoned with.
Back to top Go down

Application - Titanus (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1