The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Application - Jovin (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jovin

Application - Jovin (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Jovin (Accepted)   Application - Jovin (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:07 pm

1. Jovin Tonine
2. Smuggler
3. I know somethings about Star Wars but not that much i would like to join this guild to increase my knowledge on Star Wars
4. First Guild
Never Played A MMO
5. Since i have College I would just like to be a member so when i can play i can but i will not always be able to play until college is done
6. I feel The Army of Light is a good fit since it is light and i will be a good side smuggler
7. I expect some goofing around but most of all knowledge of the game and Star Wars
8. 20

9. Mountain Zone

10. Never in a Roleplaying Game before never got interest until saw friend play World of Warcraft and Star Wars Galaxies
11. Some Benefits i have is putting in thoughts about things and ideas for goals
12. A Quaility member is a member that follows the rules of the guild and if they say they will do something for the guiild they do it

13. Thalia Crythera told me about this guild since i was telling her i am interested into this SWTOR game and she says i should do this before the game comes out.
14a. Yes i have visted the website the rules are simple and i can follow them.
14b. Yes i will follow the rules ot the Army of Light
15. I have always had the respect of others i do as followed indirections and i am matured pretty well.
16. I am a person that you can talk to so you can get anger out or just need to talk to someone to get feels out i am that person i will give ideas for the problem i am a very good listener and follow the direction of the boss
17. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Jovin Tonine
-Human i meditate alot to get anger out or to deposit the knowledge i learn so i will remember
-I am a Human that has a father that was a jedi knight than he died because of an unknown name padawan on the dark side and i have a mother that is a medic and she is still alive doing her own thing
Back to top Go down

Application - Jovin (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1