The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined)

Go down 
+5
Jephos Mispir
Vladimir Struganov
Gole_Liath
Tal Core Starknite
Coddy Lightcloud
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined)   Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:22 am

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):

*Takashi Dai-Sensei Osamu

2a. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):

*Jedi Consular/Smuggler Would like to be jedi, but have no problem being a smuggler.

2b. Advanced Class (if decided):

*Undecided till game play….

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please:

*I’ve watched movies read a few books, surfed the web, writing my own stories and making a starwars roleplay game…

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.

*N/A , was in none…

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.

* I’d like to be a Teacher/ Guide and help members and the community as much as I can.

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?

* Friendly community, nice site, and mainly cause it seems alive and friendly area. I feel comfortable here.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.

* Friendship, good roleplay experience and a place to hangout, and people to play swtor.

8. Age* (Must be 16+):

9. Time Zone:

* -7GMT Mountains

10.Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.

*I’ve ran several roleplays on gaia online, ive played KOTOR 2, mass effect, elder scolls, dragon age, and love roleplaying games. Also played wow.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would
enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?

*I can help the guild by being active, helping members, trying to set an example, also I have a degree in CIS,a nd love web/graphic design, currently doing 3D modles in maya/mudbox/zbrush.

12. How do you define a quality member?

* Loyal, a listener, active and must have a sense of humor.

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.

*I know Shoja…

14a.Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)

* I’ve read the stuff above chat, forum policies, which seem to be similar to most of the communities I’ve been to before...

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?

* I do.

14c. The Army of Light wishes to have members who take the concept of Commitment and Loyalty very seriously. By applying and if accepted, you are taking an Oath to both the guild and your guild-mates here. Is this something to which you can commit?

*Yes it is.

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.

* -Respect to me is esteem for, or a sense of the worth or excellence of a person, a personal quality or ability, or something considered as a manifestation of a personal quality or ability: I have great respect for her judgment.

-Honor: honesty, fairness, or integrity in one's beliefs and actions: a man of honor.

- Loyalty, the state or quality of being loyal; faithfulness to commitments or obligations.

-Maturity the state of being mature; maturity of judgment; to act your age.

16. Tell us about a time you offered assistance to someone who did not ask for it but clearly needed it. If you have never had this experience, tell us what you would do if faced with that situation?

*I spoke to the individual privately and addressed the situation in just such a way that they were eager to listen, and they thanked me for helping them.

One of the situations was a person was saying things in a chat room, and was unaware of effects of his wording, so I peacefully resolved the issue by informing him of what the wording meant to a few of the members within the chat room. He understood and immediately apologized, like I said he was unaware of the effects of his wording.

17. Role-play Scenario (please tell us how you would handle the situation): You are leading a group of 3 others through a forest on a remote moon to destroy an enemy communications relay. Up ahead in a clearing, you happen to spot a small Sith camp. Your group has not yet been spotted by the enemy. You are reasonably well supplied for your mission, including armaments. The clearing containing the Sith camp is not necessarily in your direct path to reach your original mission objective. Attacking the camp could alert the guards at the relay. However, attacking the relay without first dealing with the camp could mean enemy reinforcements from the camp. What do you do?

*I was always taught to never confront, always defend, if something provokes a response in such a way in which the only way to respond without losing a life is to attack, then engage the target. I would, using stealth, observe the camp then continue on with mission, but always in alert of the camp and possible reinforcements from the camp. I would look at all my possible options before continuing.

18. In more than 50 but less than 200 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part
of our guild family - a very important question!)

I'm very friendly, but shy at first to people I have not met. I'm cheerful, peaceful and really enjoy helping others. I kind of have a short temper that flares every now and then, but I try to keep it under control and can calm down fairly quick. I do like to joke or make people laugh. Sometimes I forget to take a joke and get offended till someone reminds me that they are only joking or messing with me.

19. Tell us a little about your in-game character

* -Character Name: Takashi Osamu
-Character Physical/Mental Features: WIP ( work in progress )
-Character Biography: WIP ( work in progress )

*Kashi, is Mirialan, from the planet Mirial. The Mirialan people were religious and practiced a primitive understanding of the Force. They believed each individual's actions contributed to their destiny. A Mirialan would place a unique, often geometrically repeated tattoo on their face and hands to signify that they had completed a certain test or task, or achieved sufficient aptitude for a certain skill. The number of tattoos would thus often act as a good indicator of how mature and or skilled a Mirialan was.

He had studied the force and practiced it for years, although there is always more to learn, he is not an expert. He lived on Mirial for a long time before he moved to the temple on Tython. Kashi is a quick learner and always willing to learn, sometimes he has a short temper, and sometimes he expresses his temper but catches himself eventually and purges himself of the anger, by meditation. He usually quiet around new faces; likes to joke and make people laugh. He is also caring and likes to help others as much as he can.

20. What is your registered user name on swtor.com?* (Please note that you should have applied at our Guild HQ as a part of this Application process by this point.)

Takashi_Osamu
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined)   Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:42 am

Good luck, I'm glad you chose us to be your first guild in the MMO world.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight
RP Title: 4

PostSubject: Re: Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined)   Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:15 am

This was an exceptional app. good luck!
Back to top Go down
Gole_Liath
Sergeant
Sergeant
Gole_Liath

Character Sheet
Name: Gole Liath
Advanced Class: Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined)   Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Nice app, interesting name. Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Struganov
Private First Class
Private First Class
Vladimir Struganov

Character Sheet
Name: Vladimir Struganov
Advanced Class: Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined)   Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Good app... hope to see you in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined)   Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:55 am

Greetings Takashi,

Your Application has been Approved.

Your next step upon the Path is to pass your Trial Membership.

You will need to:
- Post 15 meaningful posts on the Forums
- Post an Introduction of yourself (RP) on the Forums
- Create a registered Forums profile, complete with avatar and SW:TOR contact name
- Obtain an avatar for use in our Xat chats (primary room is our Citadel Chat)
- While in chat, make your name [AL]Recruit Takashi Osamu
- Re-familiarize yourself with the Guild Rules, with emphasis on Core Values and RP atmosphere
- Register with the guild on the SW:TOR site at http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5501/army-light

After you have been here a minimum of 1 week and have done all the aforementioned, you must then interview with myself to pass into Full Membership.

With that successfully completed, you will report to the Jedi branch leader (General Shoja Fodun) for general class branch training and to Generals Durron or Vyynn Randos for Squadron/Platoon assignment. Squadrons will act as your home within your home and help acclimate you to guild life and try to answer any questions you may have.

You will also wish to visit these Forums frequently, as much of our information is passed through this medium including news, polls, debate, etc.

In addition, we foster an Open Door Policy here at The Army of Light. Should you ever have a question or difficulty, or simply need to talk over an issue, please send me a PM here on the Forums.

Best of luck to you.

Warmest regards,
High General Jephos Mispir
Founder of The Army of Light
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined)   Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:48 am

Welcome to the AL.
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage

PostSubject: Re: Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined)   Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:52 am

Welcome to the guild Takashi.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined)   Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Yup, thats what I thought.
Back to top Go down
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Cormac Darjay

Character Sheet
Name: Cormac Darjay
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined)   Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Traxex Wraw
Commander
Commander
Traxex Wraw

Character Sheet
Name: Traxex Wraw
Advanced Class: Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined)   Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:53 pm

Congradulations on being accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined)   Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:44 am

Thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet
Name: Jando Vek
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined)   Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:46 am

Congrats! Nice sig btw.
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined)   Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Intelligence has identified this person as another individual, and not whom they claim to be. Dishonesty is not a trait cultivated in The Army of Light. IP Addresses have been confirmed. This application is being retroactively declined.
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined)   Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takashi Osamu's Application (Declined)
Page 1 of 1