The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Ambu's Application (Declined)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AmbuTarg

Ambu's Application (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Ambu's Application (Declined)   Ambu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:03 am

1. Ambu

2. Jedi Knight

3. I know alot but just to bored to put everything. I know 300 years before the sacking of coruscant Darth Revan and Malak turned into sith because of some unknown Emperor. Revan was brought back to life as a Jedi and fought against Malak. Their is a Jedi temple on Tython and on Dantooine. Jedi Master Knos Dural was one of the many few jedi who survived the surprise of the sith.

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies):
-Game:
-Name:
-Level:
-Server:
-Class:
-Race:

5. I wish to be a Jedi Guardian in this guild and a protector of one of their temples.

6. Well organized, really big.

7. No laziness and more higher ups doing there jobs.

8. 18

9. Eastern

10.Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.*

11. I can benefit from this guild because it will teach me more of teamwork.
12. A loyal member who doesn't backstab his guild and betrays them.

13. On the StarWars: The Old Republic's main website

14a.Yes

14b. Yes

15. Yes

16. I am a male. A Very serious MMO player that is extremely mature and professional in his actions. I love star wars and military strategy type games. I feel guilds are a good way to keep an MMO more interesting and that we really do need them. I have a extremely fast computer. And Yes, I put my technology before women everyday. So indeed Im a technological nut. lol There is more about me but the rest of that is classified. Thank You AmbuTarget Out.

17. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name:AmbuTarget
-Character Physical/Mental Features:Black Hair, White eyes., Light Skinned. Really buff.
-Character Biography:No much is truly known about the mysterious man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambu's Application (Declined)   Ambu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Thanks for applying to the Army of Light! If you could finish filling out the rest of the form, the High Council would appreciate it, and it would significantly improve your applications success chance.
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Ambu's Application (Declined)   Ambu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Rejected. Applicant is already a member of G.R.E.
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Ermac Scorpion
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Ermac Scorpion

Character Sheet
Name: Ermac Scorpion
Advanced Class: Trooper commando
RP Title: Squad leader

PostSubject: Re: Ambu's Application (Declined)   Ambu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Master Jephos Mispir wrote:
Rejected. Applicant is already a member of G.R.E.

oh that wasent expected at all (just to let you know double claning is not allowed here so yep....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambu's Application (Declined)   Ambu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Thanks for trying.
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ambu's Application (Declined)   Ambu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:07 am

I'm really disappointed. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambu's Application (Declined)   Ambu's Application (Declined) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambu's Application (Declined)
Page 1 of 1