The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando?

Go down 
+8
Jerran Tankarri
Glendan Kuha
Dr. Hossenfoss
isaiahzsa
Ermac Scorpion
Niall
Ulysses R. Marshall
Cormac Darjay
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Cormac Darjay

Character Sheet
Name: Cormac Darjay
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: Lieutenant

What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando? Empty
PostSubject: What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando?   What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:20 pm

I will personaly choose the Vangaurd, because of its ability to be in the middle of the fight. Which I love.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Ulysses R. Marshall
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Ulysses R. Marshall

Character Sheet
Name: Ulysses Rueben Marshall
Advanced Class: Commando
RP Title: Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando?   What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Im going Commando to saport damage with a heavy weapon
Back to top Go down
Niall
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Niall

Character Sheet
Name: Harris Niall
RP Title: Trooper

PostSubject: Re: What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando?   What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:04 pm

I want to be a vanguard for 3 reasons.
1. Improved shields and speed.
2. It looks cool.
3. I can leap in the middle of battle and attract all the attention to me while my team mates can get away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando?   What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Commando here. Sorry, but for me Firepower>Armor. Still, I admire you guys for willing to tank, which is a very demanding and stressful job. I salute you!
Back to top Go down
Ermac Scorpion
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Ermac Scorpion

Character Sheet
Name: Ermac Scorpion
Advanced Class: Trooper commando
RP Title: Squad leader

PostSubject: Re: What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando?   What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Cormac Darjay wrote:
Firepower is usless against good shields.

well i want to be commando because of Delta38 and delta Squad in republican commando Very Happy but being a damage dealer is needed to u cant kill if u cant defend and u cant defend if u cant kill

Last edited by Ermac Scorpion on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando?   What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:55 pm

I'm very glad to see that y'all have put some thought into what specialization you're going to be going. Keep in mind too that inside commando and vanguard, there are different builds that we can create. For example, a vanguard can be both a ranged dps or a tank.

For myself, I am going to go vanguard, but can't yet decide if I want to go the dps or the tank route. I am leaning toward tanking, but will wait and see what the guild/company needs. I will also be discussing certain build options with some of our guild mates to come up with the best all around build for us to use.

I like this conversation, let's keep it going.
Back to top Go down
isaiahzsa
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
isaiahzsa

Character Sheet
Name: Isaiahzsa
Advanced Class: trooper
RP Title: Solari 1 Actual

PostSubject: Re: What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando?   What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:38 pm

vangaurd Smile try and hit me you sith trash
Back to top Go down
Dr. Hossenfoss
Recruit
Dr. Hossenfoss

PostSubject: Vanguard   What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:17 pm

Vanguard or bust.
Back to top Go down
Glendan Kuha
Private
Private
Glendan Kuha

Character Sheet
Name: Glendan Kuha
Advanced Class: Vanguard Trooper
RP Title: Man of the Hour

PostSubject: Re: What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando?   What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:12 pm

I will be taking the role of Vanguard. Mainly because I am more of a defensive person. Plus, I am more of a supporting type and with a tank class. I can draw attention to myself.
Back to top Go down
Jerran Tankarri
Private First Class
Private First Class
Jerran Tankarri

Character Sheet
Name: Jerran Tankarri
Advanced Class: Trooper
RP Title: 4

PostSubject: Re: What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando?   What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:32 am

I will be a Vanguard, and I am willing to take the role as a tank or a dps, whatever the guild needs.
Back to top Go down
Mike J Scott
Private First Class
Private First Class
Mike J Scott

Character Sheet
Name: M_J_Scott

PostSubject: Re: What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando?   What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:02 am

Vanguard here Sir
Back to top Go down
Mike J Scott
Private First Class
Private First Class
Mike J Scott

Character Sheet
Name: M_J_Scott

PostSubject: Re: What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando?   What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:49 pm

There's nothing like the traditional soldier Smile
Back to top Go down
Ijai Teer
Private First Class
Private First Class
Ijai Teer

Character Sheet
Name: Ijai Teer

PostSubject: Re: What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando?   What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Personally, I'm going with the Vanguard, because I don't really like the big heavy weapon for everyday use. Plus the Vanguard has the best looking armor imo.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Struganov
Private First Class
Private First Class
Vladimir Struganov

Character Sheet
Name: Vladimir Struganov

PostSubject: Re: What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando?   What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:20 am

I'll be a vanguard.

Would be gnarly if There would be some sort of line battles in swtor, like in the american civil war.
Perhaps trench battles, that would be even more awesome...

Ermac Scorpion wrote:
we commando do huge damage lol might as well just throw a nuke on you and your all dead Very Happy since with ya little tiny damage wont you get anywere Very Happy
That nuke of yours is gonna ricochet on our vanguard armour back to you. (since when were vanguards and commandos enemies?)
And who says our vanguard guns aren't gonna do any damage, ok, you can do the more explosive work, but a headshot is still a headshot, no matter what gun.
Also, if your got two big bullets in your body or two smaller bullets, it won't make the suffering that more painful.

Last edited by Vladimir Struganov on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyr Serth
Private First Class
Private First Class
Tyr Serth

Character Sheet
Name: Tyr Serth

PostSubject: Re: What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando?   What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:06 pm

I am probably going commando, nothing like moving down enemies with a heavy gun. But both clases look good, and both have weakneses and strengths. But either way I am probably going to another trooper that is a vanguard after I finnish the other Republic classes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando?   What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What wil you be: Vangaurd or Commando?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army of Light :: Specialization Discussion-
Jump to: