The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)

Go down 
+3
Traxex Wraw
Coddy Lightcloud
The Ginger Ninja
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Ginger Ninja
Recruit
The Ginger Ninja

Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:26 pm

1. Character Name: Colin Trassan

2. Class: Counselor

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: I'm a huge Star Wars fan and no a lot about the universe as a whole. Beyond the movies I've played the games, read the books and all that good stuff. Um I know extensive knowledge on the history of the force and also creatures and such of star wars. So basically I'm not a noobie Very Happy

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies): This is actually my first mmo but I have been part of two guilds before this one. The first was The 77th Republic trooper task force which is the reason I was brought here because of the recent merge. I was also apart of the Elite Jedi Council. In both of these guilds I held high rank and was highly dedicated to them until most of the members started neglecting both of them so I took a leave of absence until it was closer to game time. I was a "general" for the RTTF77 and the only one that stuck around (The others left for greener pastures) and enjoyed this role very much. I've always been a leader and I find it easy to control battle plans and usually can out think the enemy. Now I know I said earlier that this is my first mmo but I have a lot of experience in battle tactics. This includes being part of a Halo Reach team where we always had a plan and won, playing a lot of airsoft with my friends (I am usually the strategist) And being part of a minecraft roleplay server.

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific. I would like to continue as my role of general. I ,as I said earlier, am experienced in leading and planning. I can take your army to victory just give me some men and I shall use them to the best of my ability. As a councilor I would most likely heal as my men went on the battle field but would not want to be limited to that. I could also provide dps when the time is right. I plan to be very active getting on every day and if I would be gone then I would alert people of my absence.

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you? The Army of light seems very active an organized which I like. I want a guild that I can rely on and this seems like one.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific. I expect us to be protectors in game helping noobies out when they start and raising them to greatness. I also want us to keep sith activity to a minimal keeping them out of our planets. I dont want to be unfair and just kill all there new guys, but I want to keep them even with us so we always have a challenge

8. Age: I am 13 but please don't use this against me. I find myself mature for my age and I hope you see that too.

9. Time Zone:GMC -6:00

10.Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc. I have done a lot of SWTOR roleplay on the Site I have also played minecraft roleplay and get really into my character. Whenever I'm roleplaying I find it most fun to RP just traditional battles where nobody has the upper hand. I like equal fighting where you never know whos going to win and it makes it all the more fun. It's no fun just to kill a level 1 over and over again or to get pwned over and over again by a level 50

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would
enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience? I can befit the guild by recruiting because I have a lot of friends who are looking for a good guild. I can also make videos and if you need a project to be done then I'll do it for you to the best of my ability. I'm no pro but I have some idea of what I'm doing. In previous guilds I have not been able to really show my abilities but give me a chance and i'll impress you

12. How do you define a quality member? Someone who is active and fair to all. I hate it when people dont do anything to help us, but I also dont like people who wont help out the new members. I know I sound all cocky in my application but I don't like to and I hate it when people act like that. So basically a good member is a decent human being

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who. Helbin, the leader of my previous guild, told me about it

14a.Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)* I have not yet. I actually just jumped in and found the recruitment station and singed up Very Happy

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama? Yes fully and completely. I also pledge to make sure other members do the same

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities. Yes I believe I have respect. I as a kid (and still) I always used my yes ma'am's and no ma'ams and am not obnoxious or anything. Honor, I will stick with the guild and fight fairly and fully. Loyalty. I'm no Benedict Arnold and I believe this go's hand and hand with honor. Maturity, I as I said before am not Obnoxious and don't judge by age and don't act my age. I am usually very mature RP and OOC unless everybody is playing around then I wont be a kill joy and I'll have fun with everyone else

16. In more than 30 but less than 100 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part of our guild family) I am usually a very mature person but love having fun. I will follow the orders of my commanders and respect them but will also be there friends. I try to help out as much as possible and if someone needs a volunteer I am there to help them out.

17. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name: Colin Trassan
-Character Physical/Mental Features: Tall not very muscular but usually the brains. Very, very intelligent but also wise and think before I act. Human
-Character Biography: (In character now) I was a baby on the planet of Alderaan. My parents were High political figures and when I was at the age of two they were assassinated. A bomb had been planted in our flat and when my mom went to turn on the stove it blew up. A jedi diplomat was there, a nautolan by the name of Gelt-Miro. He rushed into the burning building and retrieved me from my crib. Sensing my force ability he brought me to the council and my training began. I was always interested in the history of the force and studied with master Gnost Dural for a while. When I came of age I began my training as a knight with master Gelt-Miro. He trained me and I became a councilor and am now ready for what the sith has to throw at me

P.S I have now gone through the site now and listened to the podcast Very Happy And I like how chill this guild is. You guys seem to have the same ideas of how a guild should be with me and I really like that. Apparently I didn't have to fill this out but what the hell. I'll keep it up.

Last edited by The Ginger Ninja on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:36 pm

You actually didn't have to fill this out Colin. Since you were one of the members of RTTF77 we just have to work out which rank for Jedi is the most equal trade for you.

So the RC knows, Colin was a leader of one of the RTTF77 divisions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:44 pm

I think Jedi Knight would be appropriate.
Back to top Go down
The Ginger Ninja
Recruit
The Ginger Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:15 pm

Nah. I looked into it and I feel that councilor is a better leader and fits my personality better. Love an peace man =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:00 pm

The Ginger Ninja wrote:
Nah. I looked into it and I feel that councilor is a better leader and fits my personality better. Love an peace man =D

I was talking about ranks with in the transition from you rank as chief in RTTF77 to what will be your rank in AL not your class.
Back to top Go down
The Ginger Ninja
Recruit
The Ginger Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Oh ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Welcome. While Hukatiir is right about RTTF77 members not having to fill out applications, I do admire the maturity you have shown in filling one out anyway. It shows a "I'll earn my place" mentality.

So welcome to the guild and I look forward to playing alongside you.
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:10 pm

Welcome to the Army of Light, its good so see another person in their teens.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Welcome to the AL Colin Trassan
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw
Commander
Commander
Traxex Wraw

Character Sheet
Name: Traxex Wraw
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: 4

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:09 am

I must say, your one of the only other 13 year olds in which I could say: DAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNN

Even though you didnt need to fill out this application, that was a very nice one! Oh you fancy, huh!
Back to top Go down
Vance Creed
Private
Private
Vance Creed

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:47 am

Nice read, you show a lot of maturity. Welcome to the AL.
Back to top Go down
The Ginger Ninja
Recruit
The Ginger Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:04 am

Haha thanks for all the positive feed back guys. I'm really excited about the merge
Back to top Go down
The Ginger Ninja
Recruit
The Ginger Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:33 am

Is there anything the guild needs me to do? I am bored and need a job Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:08 am

Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:18 am

Welcome to the AL.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw
Commander
Commander
Traxex Wraw

Character Sheet
Name: Traxex Wraw
RP Title: 4

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Woah, this dude is the spinning image of me. Wanting to work AND hes 13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:41 pm

Traxex Wraw wrote:
Woah, this dude is the spinning image of me. Wanting to work AND hes 13

(Insert a Korvus posted image, spitting)

Welcome to the guild. I am sure we can find some work for you. Maybe not though, we already have Coddy doing everything. lol!
Back to top Go down
Ludwig VanCover
General
General
Ludwig VanCover

Character Sheet
Name: Ludwig VanCover
Advanced Class: Jedi Consular - Sage
RP Title: Master Councilor

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:41 pm

Welcome to the AL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialguilds-swtor.co.cc
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:12 pm

Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Beavis-spitting

Did someone say spitting image?
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:01 pm

As a member of the 77th, no app was necessary but thank you for creating one so as to share yourself with us. You do not have to go through the Trial Period and will automatically have the rank of Private.

We do still need to create a forums profile, post a forums Introduction, and obtain avatars on the forums and xat. See you in chat!
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Master Jephos Mispir wrote:
As a member of the 77th, no app was necessary but thank you for creating one so as to share yourself with us. You do not have to go through the Trial Period and will automatically have the rank of Private.

We do still need to create a forums profile, post a forums Introduction, and obtain avatars on the forums and xat. See you in chat!

Did you read what I said about him Jephos?
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:32 pm

I did. The decision was based on the fact that the Jedi of the AL require specific knowledge checks. In addition, the decisions was based upon the evaluation given by Colonel Helbin and Master Seraphin. With a good Master/Knight, Colin can make Knight in a mere month and also have the knowledge he'd need to properly train AL Padawans of his own.

However, under Plan Alderaan, if Colin wishes to test for Knight, he may do so. He will have to let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)   Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colin Trasan's Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1