Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Share | 

Cotillian Eutobi's Application (Approved)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cotillian Eutobi
Recruit

Character Sheet
Name: Cotillian Eutobi
Advanced Class: Jedi Consular
RP Title: 4

PostSubject: Cotillian Eutobi's Application (Approved)   Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:44 am

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):*

Cotillian Eutobi

2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):*

Jedi Consular ( Shadow )

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: *

I have watched all of the movies, and played a few other games. I don't have a huge knowledge of Star Wars but i have recently got into the lore in a big way and am keen to learn more.

Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more
than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your
last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used
more than one name, please list them all.*
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies): Divine, left because the members were more interested in personal progression than guild progression.
-Game: World of Warcraft -Name: Vraull
-Level: 85
-Server: Aman'thul
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Human

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.*

I would like to eventually work my way up to Jedi Knight rank and help the guild progress and grow through whatever that entails, whether it be recruiting, raiding or helping other members progress.

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?*

From what i have heard about the Army of Light, it is a friendly, welcoming guild that is active and helpful and ever growing, i have heard that the member base and leadership are all extremely dedicated and knowledgeable.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.*

To give me a better insight into the Star Wars universe, as well as support in game when needed.

8. Age* (Must be 16+ - only truly exceptional Applications from sub-16 year olds will be considered):

9. Time Zone:*

GMT+12 ( New Zealand )

10.Role-Play
experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing
you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give
us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are
looking for, etc.*

I don't have a huge amount of RP experience, i have dabbled a little in World of Warcraft, and have a fairly good understanding of the basic's and the fundamentals of T1 RP. I would like to participate in moderate RP in-game but would currently avoid posting in the RP forums until i improve my writing ability. From what i've heard the guild is very supportive of RP newcomer's.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would
enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?*

I have been the leader of a guild in World of Warcraft and have had experience dealing with ranking structure's. I am a very experienced tank/dps and understand the concepts of aggro and crowd control very well. I am a very helpful and supportive team player who isn't shy about lending a credit or two when needed.

12. How do you define a quality member?*

Responsible, Mature and Reliable. Some one who is willing to put others first sometimes and not sweat the little stuff that guild dynamics and MMO's sometimes produce.

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.*

I was told of it by my older brother, and he convinced me to check it out. ( Turor Eutobi )

14a.Have
you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with
the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer
in the affirmative and please prove that you have)*

Yes I have, I have entered the Citadel chat and though no-one was logged on at the time i checked it out i did read the rules regarding Respect and maturity, environment, Spam, Tolerance, and Imitations as well as Authority, Mentorship, Privacy and bans and kick's. As well as reading the guild policies and guidelines in the forums and i feel i have a good grasp on these rules.

14b. Do you
pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity,
Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?*

I certainly do ( nothing i hate more than drama )

14c. The Army of Light wishes to have members who take the concept of Commitment and Loyalty very
seriously. By applying and if accepted, you are taking an Oath to both
the guild and your guild-mates here. Is this something to which you can
commit?

Most definitely, I want this to be the last guild i feel i have to join.

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of
Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of
these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why
you think you possess these qualities.*

I do, I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion and should not be condemned because of that, as an example if i witnessed a guild member/friend being harassed id be the first to jump to their defence, i personally believe in order for a guild to be successful the members have to retain a sense of civility despite potential disagreements and misunderstandings to create a friendly mature atmosphere.

16. Tell us about a time
you offered assistance to someone who did not ask for it but clearly
needed it. If you have never had this experience, tell us what you would do if faced with that situation?

Just yesterday when i decided to play my last night of World of Warcraft, I came across a new player quite obviously lost and confused. level 9 in goldshire not knowing where to go next. I then asked them if they needed help as to where to go next. As it turned out the player had started playing that week and hadn't received help from anyone, even when prompted ( such is often the way in WoW). So i gave them 150 gold and started a new toon to help them quest once they reached level 10 i proceeded to run them through deadmines on my level 85 character. I feel simple deed's like this inspire people to pay it forward and improve game morale in general.

Role-play Scenario (please tell us how you would handle the situation):
You are leading a group of 3 others through a forest on a remote moon
to destroy an enemy communications relay. Up ahead in a clearing, you
happen to spot a small Sith camp. Your group has not yet been spotted by
the enemy. You are reasonably well supplied for your mission, including
armaments. The clearing containing the Sith camp is not necessarily in
your direct path to reach your original mission objective. Attacking the
camp could alert the guards at the relay. However, attacking the relay without first dealing with the camp could mean enemy reinforcements from the camp. What do you do?

Well for starters with such a small band i wouldn't risk the lives of those under my command by attacking the camp a potentially dangerous move like that here could jepordise the main objective. I would instead take the long way around the camp to the relay and set two of my soldiers as eyes on the small encampment keeping minimal radio contact, then with the remaining squad member proceed to disable the relay with my lightsaber effectively frying everything inside making it impossible to repair. doubling back and picking up the two soldiers on guard and leaving without alerting the sith presence.

In more than 50 but less than 200 words, please describe your personal
character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of
the type of person that will be becoming a part
of our guild family - a very important question!)*

I love to have a good time playing games and therefore am very picky as to who i choose to play my games with, I love to help those who are struggling thus forming friendships with the people i game alongside i see this as an important aspect of the whole MMO experience.

19. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name: Cotillian Eutobi
-Character Physical/Mental Features: Tall athletic build, sandy brown shoulder length hair, quick witted with a good sense of humor and fiercely loyal to his comrades.
-Character Biography: Cotillian is originally from Corellia where his father Nathilm owned a small brewery which supplied a few of the local cantina's in the neighboring city of Tyrena. When Cotillian was very young he would talk with his father about dreams he had of the coming harvest's, Nathilm paid it no mind until in the following seasons his sons prediction's were coming true. Nathilm knew that such precognition was often the gift of the Jedi ( His grandfather having been a powerful Jedi Knight ), he decided to take his son to Coruscant to take before the Jedi council, Though it pained him to leave his only son he knew the boy would eventually grow restless of the simple life they led on Corellia and leave anyway peerhaps falling into a less desirable line of work.It took weeks before his application to be seen by the council was put through, but finally it was. When bought before the council Nathilm told them of the visions his son had and requested he be tested. After Cotillian took the test Nathilm was informed that the boy would indeed be allowed to join the order, and with that Cotillian begin his Jedi training at age 5.

20. What is your registered user name on swtor.com?*

Cotillian

Thankyou for taking the time to read my application and i look forward to your response.
Back to top Go down
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Character Sheet
Name: Jando Vek
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Cotillian Eutobi's Application (Approved)   Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:24 am

Welcome Cotillian, very well done btw.
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Cotillian Eutobi's Application (Approved)   Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:30 am

Greetings Cotillian,

Your Application is now Under Review by our Recruitment Council. You will receive a response shortly, usually within 48 hours.

Thank you for your interest in The Army of Light.

Warmest regards,
Grand Master Jephos Mispir
Founder of The Army of Light

Jephos Mispir | Founder | High General | Grand Master

"The Time is Always Right to do What is Right."
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Rajanikant
Sergeant
Sergeant

Character Sheet
Name: Rajanikant
Advanced Class: Jedi Consular - Sage
RP Title: Padwan

PostSubject: Re: Cotillian Eutobi's Application (Approved)   Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:47 am

hope you make it in mate
Back to top Go down
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character Sheet
Name: Cormac Darjay
RP Title: Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Cotillian Eutobi's Application (Approved)   Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:58 am

Good job, hope you get in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cotillian Eutobi's Application (Approved)   Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:58 am

Just realized, we would have two Eutobis if I got in!
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Cotillian Eutobi's Application (Approved)   Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Greetings Cotillian,

Your Application has been Approved.

Your next step upon the Path is to pass your Trial Membership.

You will need to:
- Post 15 meaningful posts on the Forums
- Post an Introduction of yourself (RP) on the Forums
- Create a registered Forums profile, complete with avatar
- Obtain an avatar for use in our Xat chats (primary room is our Citadel Chat)
- While in chat, make your name [AL]Initiate Cotillian Eutobi
- Register with the guild on the SW:TOR site at http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5501/army-light

After you have been here a minimum of 1 week and have done the aforementioned, you must then interview with myself or Supreme Master Caliber Mispir to pass into Full Membership.

With that successfully completed, you will report to the Jedi branch leaders (Master Caliber Mispir or Master Shoja Fodun) for general class branch training and to General Bren Durron or Master Vyynn Randos for Squadron/Platoon assignment. Squadrons will act as your home within your home and help acclimate you to guild life and try to answer any questions you may have.

Also, we foster an Open Door Policy here at the Army of Light. Should you ever have a question or difficulty, or simply need to talk over an issue, please send me a PM here on the Forums.

Best of luck to you.

Warmest regards,
Grand Master Jephos Mispir
Founder of the Army of Light

Jephos Mispir | Founder | High General | Grand Master

"The Time is Always Right to do What is Right."
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cotillian Eutobi's Application (Approved)   Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Turor Eutobi
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Character Sheet
Name: Turor Eutobi
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Cotillian Eutobi's Application (Approved)   Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:14 pm

Congrat's little brother welcome to the Army of Light.
Back to top Go down
isaiahzsa
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character Sheet
Name: Isaiahzsa
Advanced Class: trooper
RP Title: Solari 1 Actual

PostSubject: Re: Cotillian Eutobi's Application (Approved)   Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:14 pm

Nice job, If you need any help or anything, give me a PM
Back to top Go down
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cotillian Eutobi's Application (Approved)   Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:48 pm

He is your brother?
Back to top Go down
Rajanikant
Sergeant
Sergeant

Character Sheet
Name: Rajanikant
Advanced Class: Jedi Consular - Sage
RP Title: Padwan

PostSubject: Re: Cotillian Eutobi's Application (Approved)   Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:42 pm

congrats mate
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Cotillian Eutobi's Application (Approved)   Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:39 pm

Welcome to the guild Initiate, its rare to see a Jedi Shadow these days.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Turor Eutobi
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Character Sheet
Name: Turor Eutobi

PostSubject: Re: Cotillian Eutobi's Application (Approved)   Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Cormac Darjay wrote:
He is your brother?

Yup hes my little brother in real life, ah they grow up so fast.
Back to top Go down
Sandur
Recruit

Character Sheet
Name: Sandur Ino

PostSubject: Re: Cotillian Eutobi's Application (Approved)   Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:33 am

congrats sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cotillian Eutobi's Application (Approved)   

Back to top Go down

Cotillian Eutobi's Application (Approved)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1