The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)

Go down 
+8
Seraphin Nero
Tal Core Starknite
Ermac Scorpion
Korvus Starlight
Coddy Lightcloud
Jando Vek
Ludwig VanCover
Keahi Sindarin
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keahi Sindarin
Private
Private
Keahi Sindarin

Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:47 pm

1. Keahi Sindarin

2. Smuggler

3. Admittedly, my knowledge of the Star Wars universe is not immense. I have played through SWKOTOR I & II and have retained a bit of lore through those, along with the movies ( which do not extensively help THIS game, I fully understand ) Though I am a very fast learner, and will be able to pick up on lore & knowledge along the way.

4. I was an officer & member among a few guilds in World of Warcraft on the RP servers. It's where I spent most of my time. I loved the atmosphere and the community of Role players there. The guild I spent most of my time in was named It was a military style guild based on the Horde side, a rebellious group of elves primarily that were bent on creating their own government, with the issues of the state of the current Horde. I have since moved on from WoW, after many disappointing expansions.

5. Well, I have not though out my role completely, Though I will be playing a smuggler. I'd imagine my role would be a supportive one, I can be there for the guild's 'stealthier' needs, along with the obvious role of, Smuggler. I'd like to play a very flexible role within the guild. Though Keahi will be a smuggler, I feel like he will develop a sense of loyalty, and trust to the Army of Light overtime.

6. After reading the missions statements and general banter of the various guild members, I feel like this guild has a strong head on it's shoulders. Your organized, respectful and committed to bringing a very fun and easy atmosphere to play the game. I'd love to be a part of this growing guild.

7. My expectations are simple, I expect to have a good group of mature players to grow with, and explore the new world of Star Wars: The Old Republic.

8. I am 21 years of age, June 4th, 1989.

9. I am in the Eastern Standard Timezone.

10. I was a long time member of World of Warcraft, primarily on the RP servers there where I played a rogue or a hunter 90% of the time. I have been through a few different Heavy RP guild that were military, or politically themed. I have also ran my fair handful of successful RP guilds in the past. I have since quit WoW, and am now looking forward to SWTOR.

11. I studied long and hard on Warcraft lore prior to playing the game, and I was finally offered a beta spot in the original game and Cataclysm. Once I learned my fair share of Lore, I was more than happy to assist others in progressing their characters, helping their story lines along and offering a valuable, and friendly (When the need arises) relationship with all members of my previous guilds.

12. A quality member is one, that is always there to help out a fellow guild member, always willing to learn more about other's story lines and can be readily available (When Real Life allows it). A quality member is mature, respectful and supportive.

13. I was searching through SWTOR's guild search function, and began reading up on your guild's ideals and statements. I became very interested in joining.

14a. I have not yet visited the chat room, but I plan on getting in and speaking with the various members in the very near future. I fully agree with all the rules/ethos set forth and plan to fully adhere to the rules of staying Mature and Respectful at ALL TIMES. I am also currently in the U.S Army, and know full well about following Authority completely and respectfully.

14b. Yes, as I stated above (Without looking at the question below... /sigh) I pledge to commit myself to the values of Maturity, Respect and the general NO DRAMA rule.

14c. Oaths are something I do not take lightly. I have sworn a similar oath to the United States while working with the Army. I plan on applying all rules and ethos set forth by this guild and I will commit to them 100%.

15. I feel that I fully embody these qualities. Respect: I am not a judgmental person, I hold a large amount of respect for anyone I meet, no matter their personal values, each person will be treated with an equal amount of respect. Honor: This is a core value of my everyday life, Honor Courage and Commitment. I vow to be honest, and fair in all aspects of Out of Character and in Character work. Loyalty: Once I get to know a group of people, my loyalty is unfaltering. I plan to be trustworthy and dependable if accepted to this guild, my word is my bond. Maturity: By far one of the most important values. I am 100% mature in everything I do. I understand that I will be representing the guild in everything I do, and everywhere I go. Maturity is an absolute must.

16. This particular memory involves me driving along the express way, when I noticed a couple's vehicle that had broken down along the side of the road. I decided to pull over, and offer them whatever assistance it turned out they needed. It was determined that their vehicle had merely run out of fuel, instead of making them walk the mile and a half to the next station, I offered them a ride to get what they needed. I feel that, as a human being, everyone should be completely willing to offer a helping hand to their respective brothers and sisters. After all, Wouldn't you want some help when you needed it the most?

17. Upon sighting of the camp, I would observe the patrol routes, how many individuals and how well armed the camp is in general. Finally noting that we clearly had the upper hand I would gather two of the others to take with me and brief them on the mission at hand instructing the last member to hold back and oversee the operation at hand. I would assist them in taking care of the camp in the most quiet way possible. The risk of being ambushed from behind at the relay is a risk we cannot take. The camp needed to be dealt with.

18. Personally, I am a 21 year old male. Currently engaged to be married on July 9th, 2011. I uphold all the values cited above and feel like I could be a very beneficial individual to the guild. I am outgoing and always willing to meet new people. I love chatting and getting to know others.

19. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
Keahi Sindarin
Keahi stands at about 5'10 he has medium-length black hair with brown eyes. His face is wrinkled with lines of stress, and he almost always wears a disapproving look. His figure is strong, he has wide shoulders and muscular forearms. He can always be seen almost lazily slouching himself around. In tattered leather & cloth outfits.
Keahi Sindarin is a very secluded individual. Preferring to keep his personal life primarily to himself, he obviously has a jaded past. Keahi can be quite apprehensive to make new acquaintances at first. Though he knows he must have some sort of companionship if he should stay alive. He eventually can be a very outgoing, dependable and trustworthy person. Though he gives off a careless attitude, he will do anything in his power to ensure those around him remain safe and out of danger.
( Still in progress)

20. Keahi is my Registered username.

Last edited by Keahi on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ludwig VanCover
General
General
Ludwig VanCover

Character Sheet
Name: Ludwig VanCover
Advanced Class: Jedi Consular - Sage
RP Title: Master Councilor

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:51 pm

YEAH! ANOTHER SMUGGLER!
Welcome to the Army of Light! Your application looks great! Hope everything goes well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialguilds-swtor.co.cc
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet
Name: Jando Vek
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Good, we have so few smugglers imo.
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Application looks sufficient enough, I doubt we will reject you.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Smuggler.....That's almost a reason for instant acceptance right there. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Nice application. Good thought and time put into it. I look forward to meeting you and seeing you in chat. If you have any questions or need anything, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message on the forums. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Ermac Scorpion
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Ermac Scorpion

Character Sheet
Name: Ermac Scorpion
Advanced Class: Trooper commando
RP Title: Squad leader

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Great application and awesome to have another smuggler since we are short on smugglers
Back to top Go down
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight
RP Title: 4

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:13 pm

ALRIGHT! Another smuggler, I say YES!
Back to top Go down
Seraphin Nero
General
General
Seraphin Nero

Character Sheet
Name: Seraphin Nero
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight-Guardian
RP Title: Jedi Master

PostSubject: Application   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:48 pm

SO Excited!! Even more excited and happy that you have lot of experience in a guild and that you are picking a smuggler. Thanks for applying.
Back to top Go down
Keahi Sindarin
Private
Private
Keahi Sindarin

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:02 am

Thank you all for the feedback! I thought pretty hard on each question. I really look forward to being a member of such an organized group!

P.S. Smugglers rule.
Back to top Go down
Hector Casan
Corporal
Corporal
Hector Casan

Character Sheet
Name:
Advanced Class:

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:11 am

Keahi Sindarin wrote:
Thank you all for the feedback! I thought pretty hard on each question. I really look forward to being a member of such an organized group!

P.S. Smugglers rule.

indeed they do rule, very nice !
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:39 am

Greetings Keahi,

Your Application is now under review by the Recruitment Council, who will get back to you shortly -- usually within 48 hours.

Thank you for your interest in The Army of Light.

Warmest regards,
Grand Master Jephos Mispir
Founder of The Army of Light
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:58 am

Hector_Casan wrote:
Keahi Sindarin wrote:

P.S. Smugglers rule.

indeed they do rule, very nice !
Yes, and we need teh heals too, so bonus points if you go scoundrel. lol JK, choose whatever you wish, I think we'll get a handle on it soon enough. And when TOR is finally released, I expect many more to flock to us.
Back to top Go down
Keahi Sindarin
Private
Private
Keahi Sindarin

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:39 pm

I'll most definitely give the talent trees a good look over. I did a lot of Tanking in WoW, little bit of healing so we'll see =)
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Keahi Sindarin wrote:
I'll most definitely give the talent trees a good look over. I did a lot of Tanking in WoW, little bit of healing so we'll see =)
As I said, it's up to you. The smuggler classes are essentially DPS (Gunslinger) and Healer/Tech/stealth (Scoundrel)
Back to top Go down
Rowan Khan
Private
Private
Rowan Khan

Character Sheet
Name: Rowan Khan

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:29 pm

It is nice to see another smuggler wanting to join. As Ludwig had said, there are currently very few of them in the guild. I hope to see you around in the future.
Back to top Go down
Keahi Sindarin
Private
Private
Keahi Sindarin

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:20 pm

I am a big fan of RPing stealthy characters...
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Stealth ??

Last edited by Korvus Starlight on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teran 'Tec' Bourne
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Teran 'Tec' Bourne

Character Sheet
Name: Teran 'Tec' Bourne
Advanced Class: Consular - Sage
RP Title: Knight - Sgt.Mjr

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:26 am

Nice app. Look forward to having you in the guild.. Even if your occupation forces you to work outside galactic law. Razz Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Keahi Sindarin
Private
Private
Keahi Sindarin

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:27 am

*Keahi grins from across the table, arms overlapped on the surface as he leaned back, folding them behind his head as he trails a finger idly along the wall behind him.*

"Hey... It's for the benefit of us all, Isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:25 pm

Greetings Keahi,

Your Application has been Approved.

Your next step upon the Path is to pass your Trial Membership.

You will need to:
- Post 15 meaningful posts on the Forums
- Post an Introduction of yourself (RP) on the Forums
- Create a registered Forums profile, complete with avatar
- Obtain an avatar for use in our Xat chats (primary room is our Citadel Chat)
- While in chat, make your name [AL]Mate Keahi Sindarin
- Register with the guild on the SW:TOR site at http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5501/army-light

After you have been here a minimum of 1 week and have done the aforementioned, you must then interview with myself or Supreme Master Caliber Mispir to pass into Full Membership.

With that successfully completed, you will report to the acting Smuggler branch leader (Smuggler General John Shepard) for general class branch training and to General Bren Durron for Squadron/Platoon assignment. Squadrons will act as your home within your home and help acclimate you to guild life and try to answer any questions you may have.

Also, we foster an Open Door Policy here at the Army of Light. Should you ever have a question or difficulty, or simply need to talk over an issue, please send me a PM here on the Forums.

Best of luck to you.

Warmest regards,
Grand Master Jephos Mispir
Founder of the Army of Light
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Welcome to the AL.
Back to top Go down
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:02 pm

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet
Name: Jando Vek
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Yea, congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Teran 'Tec' Bourne
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Teran 'Tec' Bourne

Character Sheet
Name: Teran 'Tec' Bourne
Advanced Class: Consular - Sage
RP Title: Knight - Sgt.Mjr

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:49 am

Welcome to the Army of Light!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)   Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keahi Sindarin's Application (Approved)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next