The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted)

Go down 
+3
Ermac Scorpion
Coddy Lightcloud
Lanhi Weall
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanhi Weall
Private
Private
Lanhi Weall

Character Sheet
Name: Lanhi Weall
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight
RP Title: 4

Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted)   Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:32 am

*=Required

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):*
Lanhi Weall
2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):*
Jedi Knight
3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: *
Being I am young I was not around when it first came out. However I still believe myself to be a pretty big Star Wars fan. I have seen all the movies multiple times. Played pretty much every Star Wars game of recent times. I have read some of the lore stuff on sites like Wikepedia. However I am not that knowledable in that stuff yet.
Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more
than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your
last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used
more than one name, please list them all.*
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies):
-Game: World of Warcraft
-Name: Stormwind
-Level: 60
-Server: Drenden
-Class: Marksmanship Hunter
-Race: Human

It was just a very small guild that a buddy started. I kinda helped him with ideas for it and helping other members.
5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.*
I would like to make my way up through the Jedi ranks. As far as the guild itself goes I believe I have some pretty decent ideas that may be applied to the guild. I am more than willing to team up and play with other guild members whenever I am online.
6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?*
While I was looking over your site I was taken in by how organized and dedicated you are. Your guild seems very big on RPing which is huge to me. I really like your idea for trials and test in order to rank up. It seems very traditional Jedi Order to me.
7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.*
I am simply looking for a friendly, well organized, heavily RP guild. People who are helpful and easy to get along with that will listen to ideas. Also a well planned out and executed RPing system.
8. Age:*
17.... Birthday is September 3
9. Time Zone:*
Eastern
10.Role-Play
experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing
you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us
an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking
for, etc.*
Nothing to major. Just me, a friend of mine, and some other people we met through WOW doing some simple RPing. Just kinda acting like we were a fellowship or something and invading caves/etc... for different reasons. That was a pretty good time ago though. Im looking for the whole package. That was something about you guild that made me wanna join. When I was looking through your rankings and so on you seemed very RP based. Such things as having Council Members holding classes, and the tests and what not that were required for ranking up. Those things seemed very traditional Jedi Council like to me. I wanna be sent to distant lands for different reasons. Have to look through books in the library to learn about a unique crystal. I wanna be involved in squadrens that are sent to do different missions by the Jedi Council.
11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would
enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?*
I believe that I have some very good ideas for the guild. I have been told I am pretty good at designing stuff like guild tabards in WOW. Also I would strive to be as helpfull to others as possible. Basically in my last guild I did most of the designing/organizing stuff. However it was nowhere near as big as this guild lol.
12. How do you define a quality member?*
Someone who is on enough to be recognized. A friendly and helpfull person who brings an inviting and relaxed feeling to any chat room or party. However when it is time to be serious they are on point and focused.
13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.*
I was looking through the new Guild page on the official swtor website. I saw your guild and recognized it as one of the more common guild names in the forums so I decided to check it out.
14a.Have
you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with
the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer
in the affirmative and please prove that you have)*
I believe I have... I am not 100% percent sure if they were the things listed above but I read some stickys on the forums that dealt with rules. Also a large blue list that dealt with communication. Basically what I got from it all is to simply be respectfull and polite. Follow the golden rule I learned in grade school. Treat others how you would like to be treated.
14b. Do
you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of
Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?*
Of course, the way I look at it is it's a game. I deal with enough people being the exact opposite of the things listed above when I'm at work everyday. The last thing I want to do is go to play a game and have to deal with more of it. I understand others feel the same way and would never want to bring that upon them.
Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty,
and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please
don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess
these qualities.*
I believe that I do... Respect to me is simply understanding that you are speaking to another human being. They feel just the same as you do. You should treat them how you would like them to treat you.
Honor to me is making a good name for myself. Never do things that would tarnish my name. Be a good person, someone other people feel they can look to for help or guidance. Loyalty to me is being dedicated to not only my guild but also to my word. Help others, never do anything to harm the guild, and when I say I will do something to follow through with what I said. Last of all maturity is being adult about everything. Don't start any problems with other guild members. Don't be abnoxious and cuss or whine all the time. I definetly believe I possess all of these qualities. These four things were pretty much some of the main pillars I was raised on. I am about three months away from graduating high school. I feel that I have already taken the step into adulthood and that these things are regular for me. Being that not all seniors in highschool are the same way I see everyday the opposite of these things and why the guild does not have a place for them. With that understanding I will strive harder than ever to make sure I follow those four principales not just in the guild but in every day life.
16. In more than 30 but less than 100 words,
please describe your personal character and the type of person you are
(We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming
a part
of our guild family)*
I believe I am a good person. I go to both school and work everyday. I have a job wiring motor control panels. For this I believe I am responsible and mature. I have a fiance who I will always be loyal to. I am a loving family man and a believer in God. Overall I would say all my morals are in line and I am a good guy.
17. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name:
Lanhi Weall

-Character Physical/Mental Features:
Average height around 5foot 9inches. Average weight around 160. Somewhat muscular build but nowhere near body builder. Basically just an average male. Young appearance with lined up dark brown hair, burning blue eyes, and a small smile. Small scars on hands and forearms from childhood fights and adventures. One larger scar on right side of chest. Mentally Lanhi is pretty smart but at a young age there are still many things he can learn. His mind is solid and pure as he went through rough experiences as a child and overcame them.

-Character Biography:
Young Lanhi had a rather tough childhood. At a young age his father was corrupted by the forces of the darkside and left him and his family for a greater power. The darkside attempted to reach out to Lanhi and his two siblings but with great will they were able to reject it's advances and stay pure. The following years were rough for Lanhi. As he grew up with no father he was forced to learn responsiblity at a young age. However through time he was able to overcome. He now faces a bright future as he begins his path to become a jedi knight and defend the Republic from the forces of the Sith Empire.

I am still working on my character so all the details are not yet there. I hope that is not a problem.
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted)   Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:18 am

Good luck on your application, Wookieepedia would really extend your knowledge in the SW universe but remember some of it might be made up seeing that anyone can edit.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Ermac Scorpion
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Ermac Scorpion

Character Sheet
Name: Ermac Scorpion
Advanced Class: Trooper commando
RP Title: Squad leader

PostSubject: Re: Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted)   Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:14 am

welcome to AL and yeah check wookiepedia as coddy said but just watch out for the liars
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted)   Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:17 am

Greetings, friend!

Thank you for your interest in the Army of Light. Your Application is
now Under Review by our Recruitment Team. A decision will be rendered
soon, usually within 48 hours. Until then, please feel free to explore
the forums and the site, and drop by the Embassy Chat to say hello.

Warmest regards,
Grand Master Jephos Mispir
Founder of the Army of Light
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com

PostSubject: Re: Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted)   Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:46 pm

Lanhi,

Good luck with your application review Very Happy I'm very new to Star Wars Cannon myself and Wookipedia was very helpful to me. I still have issues with what happened when, but I'm starting to get the time line. Please feel free to ask questions, these folks here are amazing Very Happy Very Happy

Have a great day...

Rhaven
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted)   Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Greetings Lanhi,

Your Application has been Approved.

The next step is to pass your Trial Membership.

You will need to:
- Post 15 meaningful posts on the Forums
- Post an Introduction of yourself (RP) on the Forums
- Create a registered Forums profile, complete with avatar
- Obtain an avatar for use in our xat chats
- While in chat, make your name [AL]Initiate Lanhi Weall
- Register with the guild on the SW:TOR site at http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5501/army-light (if you use a different TOR name then what you are known by here, please let the GM know)

After you have been here 1 week and have done the aforementioned, you
must then interview with myself or Supreme Master Caliber Mispir to pass
into Full Membership.
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com

PostSubject: Re: Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted)   Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:02 am

"claps" Congrats Lanhi on your formal acceptance Very Happy Very Happy Happy day!!!

Huggs...RN
Back to top Go down
Lanhi Weall
Private
Private
Lanhi Weall

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted)   Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:05 am

Thank you very much for accepting me to your guild I am looking forward to a fun time playing this awesome game with you all. Thank you all for the kind words.
Back to top Go down
Biwtiful
Recruit
Biwtiful

Character Sheet
Name: Biwtiful

PostSubject: Re: Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted)   Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:22 am

Lanhi Weall wrote:
Thank you very much for accepting me to your guild I am looking forward to a fun time playing this awesome game with you all. Thank you all for the kind words.

No sir!, thank you! and welcome! see you on the Chat!
Back to top Go down
Lanhi Weall
Private
Private
Lanhi Weall

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted)   Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:40 am

I have one question. What do you mean by introduce myself (rp)? Do you mean introduce my character?
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted)   Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:43 am

Lanhi Weall wrote:
I have one question. What do you mean by introduce myself (rp)? Do you mean introduce my character?
Yes and no. There are places for both character introductions, which are more like Biographies and there is also a place for you to introduce yourself as a normal person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted)   Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:10 pm

Congrats, and Welcome to the Army of Light.
Back to top Go down
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite

PostSubject: Re: Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted)   Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:02 pm

Excellent, another Knight. Hope to see in chat or on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted)   Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Congratulations new Initiate, hope you enjoy your time with the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted)   Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lanhi Weall's Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1