The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Application - Diggory Bennet (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diggory

Application - Diggory Bennet (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Diggory Bennet (Accepted)   Application - Diggory Bennet (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:15 pm

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):*

Diggory Bennet

2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):*

Trooper

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: *

I’m familiar with wars such as the Great Hyperspace War, the Great Sith War, the Mandalorian Wars, and the Jedi Civil War. I’m also familiar with wars later in history, such as the Galactic Civil War, and the Yuzhong Vong war. I’ve learned a lot from the KOTOR games, Jedi Outcast, and more. I’ve always been interested in Star Wars history, and I hope to learn more in The Army of Light.

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*

I played Star Wars Galaxies for 4 years, my class was Commando which is similar to trooper. My highest rank in a guild was Colonel. In that guild, I was responsible for 1 squad of 4; consisting of a Jedi, a commando, a Smuggler, and a Spy. We did a lot of PVP, and we were all very good combatants.

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.*

I’d like to become a better leader, and one day be able to lead troopers into battle under the Army of Light banner. I’d also like to one day be able to represent the guild, as an ambassador. I’m a 16 year old junior in high school, and I’ll be able to come on after school for about 2 or 3 hours.

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?*

The guild appears to have order, a well run system of government, very organized class structures, and many members. I’m the type of person who likes it when there’s order, which AL clearly has. I feel AL is a good fit for me, because it meets my principles.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.*

As I said before, I wish to pick up leadership skills, and become a better diplomat, and trooper. I also enjoy role-play, and how that I may become a better role-player here. I hope to make new friends here as well.

8. Age:*

16 years old.

9. Time Zone:*

Eastern Time.

10. Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before? When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.*

I haven’t done much forum role-play, but back on SWG I did some Rebel and Imperial meeting role-plays, battle role-plays, tracking role-plays, assassination role-plays, etc. Doing these types of role-plays in the chat room and forums would suit me.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?*

I can benefit the guild by being an active, and helpful member by giving advice, icing heated arguments, by representing the guild, if I may, in the future, and more if I see an opportunity. Whenever I see an opportunity, or chance, I take it.

12. How do you define a quality member?*

A quality member is one that will be active, mature, loyal, helpful, efficient, and can make a decision quickly without hesitating, and is always willing to do what’s best for the guild.

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.*

I found the Army of Light while looking through the Guild Hall on the Swtor website. In my opinion it’s the best, most informative, and nicely decorated one that’s ever existed.

14a. Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)*

I’ve read around the site, and I understand, I agree to follow all rules, and to be the best member I can be.

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?*

On my honor, I do pledge to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics, and No Drama.

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.*

Respect: To show others that you appreciate, and honor them, and their privacy, beliefs, etc.
Honor: Honesty, fairness, and good moral.
Loyalty: Faithfulness to commitments, and obligations.
Maturity: To behave, show respect, loyalty, and honor.

16. In more than 30 but less than 100 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part of our guild family)*

I’m a very friendly, easy going type of person. But I’m very serious and firm when I need to be. I enjoy sports such as basketball, and paintball. I like to hang out and talk to my friends. I hate severe ignorance and arrogance, and I try to stay away from anything that falls into either category.

17. Tell us a little about your in-game character*

My character is a very honorable type, who admires justice, nobility, elegance, etc. He will do anything to protect his friends, family, and brothers in the Republic Army. He will do whatever he needs to do, when it needs to be done, to protect what he cares about, and what he dislikes (If he must), whenever he has to.
Back to top Go down

Application - Diggory Bennet (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1