Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Share | 

Raga Wynd's Application (Accepted))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raga Wynd
Recruit

PostSubject: Raga Wynd's Application (Accepted))   Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:58 am

1. Character Name: Raga Wynd

2. Class: Jedi Knight
3. I am a huge Star Wars fan! Ever since my parents took me to the remastered Original Trilogy in the theatre! I try to live by the Jedi Code and watch the movies very frequently. I constantly look to expand my knowledge by reading EU books and watch out for anything I may have missed in the movies or connections in the two. My brother and I are currently trying to make a fan movie. My wife for my birthday gave me the Star wars Trivial Pursuit board game and to date am undefeated but as previously said I am always on the look out for new challenges and information to expand my knowledge. Every year on my birthday my buddies and I get together to watch all six of the movies.

I am familiar with Guilds and their rules and regulations by playing WOW although I haven't been in a long time my last character was a dwarf hunter in echo isles.
5. I plan to actively participate with the guild chat and read up on the news and events of the army of light. I cannot wait until this game is out and once again get into the online gaming scene!! As far as role you will find I am very flexible and whatever role the guild would like me to take part in I will fufill that role to the best of my abilities and promise I will not fail you.

6. Why do you feel the
Army of Light is a good fit for you?* Because like in the books I feel compelled to join the Army of Light and fight against the Brotherhood of Darkness and be there to protect the innocent and bring justice and light to the republic, while joining my brothers in delving into the depths of the force and learn its secrets.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.I expect a guild to always be there for you and to help you find the correct path in life. To be there as your friends and allies and to help you stay on the path of light. I feel everyone should be honest respectable and dependable. Basically I feel a guild should be like a family and like a family we always look out for one another.

8. Age:26

9. Time Zone:CST

10. I am currently not familiar with role-playing but I am eager to learn I am in dire need of a hobby and a chance to meet new people who share the same love of star wars as me and I feel I have found my home!!

11. As i have said before I have a great knowledge of Star Wars and can help others out with questions theories and lore. But I still view myself as a learner and would greatly benefit from knowledge of those who are here in the guild. I have a great sense of responsibilty to my friends when they are in need I feel the need to be that someone they can turn to.

12. How do you define a quality member? Honorable, Trustworthy, Available, And always searching for the Light.

13. How did you find the
Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who. I found the Army of light by first looking up information about the game and then trying to find a guild that would be of benefit to me and i found The Army of Light!

14a.Yes, I promise to uphold the rules and regulations and to be a constant user of the chat room and frequent the website for updates and news! I feel that negative comments bad language etc. bring down moral of the members of a guild they start to turn on eachother instead of relying on them. True we may have differences in opinion but instead of cursing and taking it out on eachother we should find a peaceful solution.

15. I feel that as a older brother and husband it is my duty to uphold these roles in my everyday life and strive to teach them to others especially when i have children and provide them with a honest and respectable role model.

16. In more than 30 but less than 100 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part
of our guild family) I have great knowledge and faith! i love my family and friends and i would do anything for them I am always someone they can come to for advice and support.

17. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name:Raga Wynd
-Character Physical/Mental Features: A little over six feet he has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Athletic build from years working on a farm. Graduating in the top 5% in his class of 300 his greatest passion is Music.
-Character Biography: Growing up on a moisture farm in Tatooine he quickly learned about the improtance of family and the connections of everything in the world from the Krayt dragons to the jawas. Learning how to fix things while listening to the quiet melodies he hears in his head he quickly forms his own little world where he is a great mentor and friend. He has heard stories of great warriors that uphold peace and prosperity by engulfing themselves in meditation and lore from long ago. He has grown up to admire and train himself in the teachings of these masters of the force that are named Jedi!
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Raga Wynd's Application (Accepted))   Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:47 am

Good Luck on your application. Good to see another SW fan apply for the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Raga Wynd's Application (Accepted))   Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:06 am

Thank you for your interest in the Army of Light!

Our Recruitment Council is now reviewing your Application and will reply back to you, usually within 48 hours.

Until then, good luck and May the Force be with You.

Warmest regards,
Grand Master Jephos Mispir
Founder of the Army of Light

Jephos Mispir | Founder | High General | Grand Master

"The Time is Always Right to do What is Right."
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Raga Wynd's Application (Accepted))   Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:55 pm

Welcome to the Army of Light, Raga!

The next step is to pass your Trial Membership.

You will need to:
- Post 15 meaningful posts on the Forums
- Post an Introduction of yourself (RP) on the Forums
- Create a registered Forums profile, complete with avatar
- Obtain an avatar for use in our xat chats
- While in chat, make your name [AL]Initiate Raga Wynd
-
After you have been here 1 week and have done the aforementioned, you
must then interview with myself or Supreme Master Caliber Mispir to pass
into Full Membership.

Warmest Regards,
Grand Master Jephos Mispir
Founder of the Army of Light

Jephos Mispir | Founder | High General | Grand Master

"The Time is Always Right to do What is Right."
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Ludwig VanCover
General
General

Character Sheet
Name: Ludwig VanCover
Advanced Class: Jedi Consular - Sage
RP Title: Master Councilor

PostSubject: Re: Raga Wynd's Application (Accepted))   Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Congratulations! Welcome to the AL!

Ludwig VanCover
General of the Army of Light
Social Council Chair
Representative of the Army of Light
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down
http://www.officialguilds-swtor.co.cc

PostSubject: Re: Raga Wynd's Application (Accepted))   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:34 am

Welcome to the Army of Light, we're glad to have you with us. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. We are here to help you out and to get you acclimated and a part of the family. I look forward to seeing you around.
Back to top Go down
Raga Wynd
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Raga Wynd's Application (Accepted))   Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:36 am

Thank you all for your support!! I am glad i am part of the army and the family!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raga Wynd's Application (Accepted))   

Back to top Go down

Raga Wynd's Application (Accepted))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1