The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Application - Tarak Lamberte (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarak

Application - Tarak Lamberte (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Tarak Lamberte (Accepted)   Application - Tarak Lamberte (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:34 pm

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):*
Tarak Lamberte

2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):*
Jedi Knight

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: *
My knowledge of Star Wars goes some time back, when i was a kid. Since the first movies i was hooked. That was it pretty much until the new episodes arrived when i sort of rediscovered Star Wars. Playing star wars games was also a great pasttime. Both Kotors, the Empire at war and a bit of Republic Commando. Oh and some of the old Xbox SW games.

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*

First time applying for a guild, why im really interested and anxious about all this! Smile I have a bit of MMO experience. I used to play WoW with my brother when it was still fresh, a bit of Perfect World, and even less of Aion (too grindy), and i admit..dont laught, Runescape for a few weeks. Im no MMO veteran, but im quick to learn.

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.*
I would love to be a weapon crafter! To supply weapons for guildmates, and perhaps be one of the best in the field. I am as active as need be, doing stuff with the guild as a group, there when im needed.

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?*
It has a strong structure and easy rules to follow, so one can know what to expect. It seems like people that know what they are doing.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.*
I expect to receive the same that i give out. Assistance when needed, team spirit, a good time and supporting guildmates. Basically, a experience worth the time.

8. Age:*

9. Time Zone:*
GMT +10 (Sydney)

10. Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.*
I have had Role-Playing experience in the past, mostly it had been on a old Lord of the Rings forum where i had a big group of friends, and we did all kind of LOTR related RP's. Some of us later on stayed together, and joined a more mature RPing site, to try out different styles. So im no expert again, but i know all the basics. I don't godmode etc...

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?*
Well i'm a team player. I'm no lone wolf really, and i enjoy the company. As such, i try hard to be a asset to the group, and do my best with whatever i can. I am a jedi in the true sense of it, and will try to apply my wisdom to any given situation.

12. How do you define a quality member?*
To have a team spirit, to know when to press forward, and when to hang back, to follow commands and show virtue and discipline.

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.*
I have started recently interesting myself in the SWTOR website, and decided that i definitely want to be part of a guild that i am comfortable in, before the release of the game. So i went into the Republic section and browsed around, and happened upon the Army of Light soon. Seeing this sweet looking site with a lively design, and then seeing the depth of its background work, i made my choice.

14a. Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)*
I have visited and read around and ofc i agree/understand. Thou if there is some test that needs to be passed, i would like to be given a heads up so i can research it a bit more. Razz

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?*
Yes i do.

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.*
Indeed. True, i like to enjoy and have a good laugh as much as the next person, but a organization without rules shall fall like a house of cards. And here into play step in Respect, Honor, Loyalty and Maturity. Respect is to know how to behave in front of your superiors, and acknowledge someone for the deeds they have done. Honor is the thing that stops us from stooping low and committing foul deeds, a kind of moral compass. Loyalty is to keep the faith in a person or group, even in times of grief and doubt. Maturity is to know how to behave in a group or society, for without it things can turn into chaos and debauchery.

16. In more than 30 but less than 100 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part of our guild family)*
Well, i think i described myself somewhat already, and i can only add to it. I am a social person that likes to be involved in things with many people. I am devoted and dont give up easily for once i set my eyes on the prize i do not stop. Unfortunately, recently because of RL i do not have as much time as i would like, but i will still strive to be active and be online whenever i get the chance. I just hope to get some understanding on this Smile I think i can count on it with you guys. If not, can someone in charge message me about what the exact requirements are for being active, as in..how many posts do i need to keep up etc..

So yes, thats me, i always play the good guy cause im really empathic in a way. Say KOTOR for example. After finishing the light side story i wanted to redo it once being dark. But i just never can force myself to it.. Razz When there is a option to help someone out, or mess them over..i always choose to help. Because i feel bad for them even thou they are virtual characters Smile I know, a bit silly maybe.

17. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name: Tarak Lamberte
-Character Physical/Mental Features: Human (im 99% sure), dark brown hair that is short at the moment, usually long. Tall (around 6.3) and fit from constant exercise. For to be in tune with your mind, you must also hone your physical form to perfection. Dark eyes but with a face that can often be seen smiling. Mostly wearing the simple and classic jedi robe. The mental side i pretty much covered Smile I wont bore you repeating how im a team player.
-Character Biography: Born on Alderaan, from a middle class family, with a artist mother, and a militaristic father. As with all jedi he was separated at a young age so that he didnt really get influenced by them as much as a non jedi. Still, he retained some of his mothers artistic talent, and liked to sketch things, and at the same time he always appreciated beauty in man made things just as much as natural wonders.
After passing his intial trials, Tarak started training more with his blue lightsaber and got quite solid results. He is now still under the tutelage of his Jedi Master, and quite willing to collect more wisdom.

(Sorry if this is somewhat short, but its a new character and im looking forward to yet fully flesh him out)
Back to top Go down

Application - Tarak Lamberte (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1