The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

QuanZen's Application (Approved)

Go down 
+16
Alleairam
Dagoph Kane
Korvus Starlight
Traxex Wraw
Jephos Mispir
Jando Vek
Cormac Darjay
Areus
Von'dur Kelm
Teran 'Tec' Bourne
Boulder
MaverickXinn
Cargus Andzap
Gole_Liath
Rajanikant
QuanZen
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
QuanZen
Recruit
QuanZen

Character Sheet
Name: QuanZen
Advanced Class: Shadow
RP Title: Zen

QuanZen's Application (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:55 am

1. QuanZen

2a. Shadow

Undecided on my Advanced Class. I would really like to get a feel for the game before I make my final decision. But right now it looks like I'm going for Shadow.

Well I was born in 1977, so I was born in the Star Wars Era. When I was a child everyone wanted to be a Jedi. I'm also a comic book collector so I collected some of them as well. But I mainly collect Marvel books. Growing up I've also read several of the novels. I was a loyal member of SWG from launch until the end of 2008. My characters name was QuanZen, my guild was JG(Jedi Guardians), and I was on the Bloodfin server. So as you can see I'm still very much a kid at heart and love Star Wars.

4. As I have stated above I was a long time member of SWG. My name on there was also QuanZen. My character was a Jedi, Human male, max Level with top gear at the time(Jedi Master Cloaks both lightside/darkside), on the Bloodfin Server. My character was always ranked General in game because I PvP'd everyday. And because of this I was also a General in my guild JG(Jedi Guardians). Most of my gameplay was on Restuss unless my guild needed help with raid missions. I never left my guild...it just pretty much folded one day because people just stopped playing. I tried to find them in the guild search for SWTOR and saw a couple of guilds carrying the name but did not recognize any of the player names in the guild.

5. Hopefully after I get a feel for the game I can continue to do what I love so much...and thats PvP!!!! But I am more than willing to do anything for my guild that is asked of me. And I enjoy playing with others to get input from different classes as well.

6. I've actually been keeping my eye on this guild since March and you all seem like a good close knit group of people...and thats exactly what I'm looking for...a home away from home so to speak.

7. I expect what any member would expect...for us to get together and do as many group activities as possible to help enjoy the game with others.

8. I am 34 years old.

9. I live in Texas which is the Central Time Zone.

10. I'm not much into Roleplaying but my old guild was. We would have formal meetings every Sunday. Sometimes it was boring, and sometimes it was fun so I really cant complain. I didnt mind roleplaying because some members actually loved it. Just like I love PvPing but alot of members did not, but after every Sunday meeting it was required that everyone PvP for a little while.

11. If there is something that is asked of me from the guild that I cant do I'm sure I could learn. As for SWG I was a good Lightsaber crafter and had an excellent craft station, and materials that I processed and farmed.

12. To me the definition of a quality member is someone that if you did not see them in game for more than a couple of days you would actually miss them.

13. I saw a post from one of your members and have been monitoring your guild for about 3 months to decide if I wanted to join.

14a. Yes I have.

14b. Yes I do

14c. Yes I can.

15. Yes I would say that I embody all the traits because I play this game to escape the real world and have fun.

16. I've helped fellow players out countless times. I know how it is to want to have a certain item in-game...especially when it comes to farming. I have no problem giving an item to someone who I notice is working hard to get it but just is not having any luck.

17. My main mission objective is most important at the time, especially because its a enemy communications relay. I know that if me and my team take out that relay its stops the enemy from being able to communicate with each other. Take out the relay as we were ordered then take out the camp.

18. I'm not a political person when it comes to gaming. What I mean by that is I'm not looking to be in a position in the guild. What ever I do to help its because I want to help not because I'm trying to gain something for it. I see alot of that in MMO's and its sad. I'm really a laid back guy that cracks jokes all the time and likes to have fun. On chat I'm pretty quiet at first until I get the feel for everybody so I dont offend anyone.

19. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name: QuanZen
-Character Physical/Mental Features: Tall/Unwavering
-Character Biography:
Race: Human
Birthplace: Planet Ilum
Parents: Rogue Jedi- MariusZen, and Nahlia Lazarine
Born in a time of peace QuanZen now finds himself in the darkest of times due to the Sith Empires return. This young Jedi finds the path to enlightenment, and ascension is hard to achieve in a time of great War.

20. QuanZen

Last edited by QuanZen on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rajanikant
Sergeant
Sergeant
Rajanikant

Character Sheet
Name: Rajanikant
Advanced Class: Jedi Consular - Sage
RP Title: Padwan

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:05 am

looks good, might want to increase your character bio, were a very heavy role playing guild. Other then that looks good.
Back to top Go down
Gole_Liath
Sergeant
Sergeant
Gole_Liath

Character Sheet
Name: Gole Liath
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:41 am

Hey QuanZen, nice app overall, but I think Rajanikant hit it on the head that you should really beef up you answer to #19.
If you need help, feel free to shoot me a PM.
Back to top Go down
Cargus Andzap
Private First Class
Private First Class
Cargus Andzap

Character Sheet
Name: Cargus Andzap
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight - Guardian
RP Title: Padwan

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:52 am

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
MaverickXinn
Private First Class
Private First Class
MaverickXinn

Character Sheet
Name: Maverick Xinn
RP Title: padawan

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:16 am

besides the bio is always the best part to read
Back to top Go down
Boulder
Private
Private
Boulder

Character Sheet
Name: Ballard
Advanced Class: Commando
RP Title:

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:39 am

You don't seem all that excited about the idea of roleplaying whereas this is a primary focus for the guild.
Back to top Go down
Teran 'Tec' Bourne
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Teran 'Tec' Bourne

Character Sheet
Name: Teran 'Tec' Bourne
Advanced Class: Consular - Sage
RP Title: Knight - Sgt.Mjr

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:01 am

Nice app, but follow what these guys have said. We are an RP guild that requires this stuff. But keep in mind, the app is only asking for a bio not a backstory. Just things like what you think his personality will be. Or things such as his birthplace, race, gender things like that.
When you expand your bio as one of your initiate requirements, you will be expected to expand on this dramatically.

We love our stories and love reading what our members come up with for their characters.
Back to top Go down
MaverickXinn
Private First Class
Private First Class
MaverickXinn

Character Sheet
Name: Maverick Xinn
RP Title: padawan

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:26 pm

we do have PvP but remember that we plan on doing a lot of RP
Back to top Go down
Von'dur Kelm
Private
Private
Von'dur Kelm

Character Sheet
Name: Von'dur Kelm
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight-Guardian
RP Title: 4

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:45 pm

So yeah i'm not going to repeat whats been said about 7 times and just say good luck Smile lol
Back to top Go down
Areus
Private First Class
Private First Class
Areus

Character Sheet
Name: Areus
Advanced Class: Jedi Guardian
RP Title: Padawan

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Nice app hope u get in
Back to top Go down
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Cormac Darjay

Character Sheet
Name: Cormac Darjay
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
QuanZen
Recruit
QuanZen

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Thank you all for your input...seems like a close knit community. I will work on my bio as soon as I'm of work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet
Name: Jando Vek
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Welcome and good luck Quanzen!
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Greetings QuanZen,

Your Application is now Under Review by the Recruitment Council. You will receive a reply shortly, usually within 48-72 hours. I humbly suggest using that time to follow the advice offered by your peers here to ensure your submission is at its best.

Thank you for your interest in The Army of Light.

Warmest regards,
High General Jephos Mispir
Founder of The Army of Light
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
QuanZen
Recruit
QuanZen

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Bio updated and ready to go. Thank you all for you words of encouragement.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw
Commander
Commander
Traxex Wraw

Character Sheet
Name: Traxex Wraw
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: 4

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Do not fret! We are trying to do a PvP-RP server if it is available, so you will have your chance to do PvP. We will do all MMO game styles, however we focus on RP more than PvP and PvE.
Back to top Go down
QuanZen
Recruit
QuanZen

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:48 pm

Traxex Wraw wrote:
Do not fret! We are trying to do a PvP-RP server if it is available, so you will have your chance to do PvP. We will do all MMO game styles, however we focus on RP more than PvP and PvE.

Sounds great! The guild that I belonged to on SWG was the same way. I'm looking forward to RP, and PvP with you all.
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Traxex Wraw wrote:
Did I miss there meeting where we switched from going with a RP server with a PvE ruleset to an RP server with a PvP ruleset?
Back to top Go down
QuanZen
Recruit
QuanZen

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Korvus Starlight wrote:
Traxex Wraw wrote:
Did I miss there meeting where we switched from going with a RP server with a PvE ruleset to an RP server with a PvP ruleset?

Uh oh somebody didn't get the memo silent
Back to top Go down
Dagoph Kane
Recruit
Dagoph Kane

Character Sheet
Name: Dagoph Kane
Advanced Class: Guardian
RP Title: Initiate

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:34 pm

The thing is, HE would be the one sending out the memo. Korvus doesn't miss anything
Back to top Go down
QuanZen
Recruit
QuanZen

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Dagoph Kane wrote:
The thing is, HE would be the one sending out the memo. Korvus doesn't miss anything

Ok then maybe it was just wishful thinking of things to come. You know people bring up topics in strange places(like application threads instead of council meetings) lol!
Back to top Go down
Alleairam
Recruit
Alleairam

Character Sheet
Name: Alleairam
Advanced Class: Seer
RP Title: SWTOR

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:22 am

Thanks for your comments about my application. I believe you will also be accepted soon!
Back to top Go down
QuanZen
Recruit
QuanZen

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:32 am

Alleairam wrote:
Thanks for your comments about my application. I believe you will also be accepted soon!

Looks like I'm going to have to get some pointers from you on Roleplaying Wink
Back to top Go down
Alleairam
Recruit
Alleairam

Character Sheet
Name: Alleairam
Advanced Class: Seer
RP Title: SWTOR

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:35 am

Who was role-playing? Smile Thank you though!
Back to top Go down
QuanZen
Recruit
QuanZen

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:38 am

Alleairam wrote:
Who was role-playing? Smile Thank you though!

Guess that was my first lesson Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QuanZen's Application (Approved)   QuanZen's Application (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QuanZen's Application (Approved)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next