The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Application - Desire Starblood (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Desire.

Application - Desire Starblood (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Desire Starblood (Accepted)   Application - Desire Starblood (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:26 pm

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):* Desire Starblood

2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):* Jedi Knight

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: * I've watched all the movies, watched the animated series, am working on reading the books, and have played KOTOR, and JA

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies): None
-Game:
-Name:
-Level:
-Server:
-Class:
-Race:

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.*
I'd like to take part in anything I feel the guild may need. I've got a very open schedule, and will try to be online often

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?*
It was highly reccomended by a few of my friends who are already part of the guild.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.*
I expect the guild to be welcoming, open, and active (for the most part)

8. Age:* 21

9. Time Zone:* PST

10.Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.* I have participated in a number of role plays, including live action role playing. I would expect the RPs in the guild to be oriented around training, or fighting the Empire

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would
enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?*
I can be there to help recruit those who are new to the star wars universe.

12. How do you define a quality member?*
A quality member is there for their guild, in any time, and in any way they possibly can be.

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.*
Alena Starstrider recommended the guild, as did a few others.

14a.Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)* Yes, I have. I do not particularly like drama myself, so I will try to avoid it at all costs.

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?* I do

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.*
Respect: Knowing that what you say might hurt others, and choosing to not say it.
Honor: Following through on what you say you will do, and doing a good job of it.
Loyalty: If some one says something bad about someone you know, or about the guild, you defend it
Maturity: Acting in a sensible way.

16. In more than 30 but less than 100 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part of our guild family)*
To put it simply, many of the guild members already know me, and don't even realize it.

17. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name: Desire Starblood
-Character Physical/Mental Features: Curly red-gold hair, green eyes, about 5'8", leaner build. She has a blood red star shaped mark on her lower back
-Character Biography: When she was about 5, Sith attacked her home world, destroying the house where her parents and siblings were. She was away at a family member's when this occured. A Jedi, who had come to examine what was left, and see if he could help, found that she was force sensitive, and took her away for training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Desire Starblood (Accepted)   Application - Desire Starblood (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:01 pm

I know I should stick to my app, But good luck anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Desire Starblood (Accepted)   Application - Desire Starblood (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:35 pm

Greetings,
Thank you for taking interest in the Army of Light, and waiting patiently for results. I would like to congratulate you for becoming a trial member of the Army of Light. Trial Membership is a minimum of one week. Welcome to the guild!

[] Obtain an avatar

[] Post at least 15 forum posts of substance
[] Place [AL]Initiate (Jedi), [AL]Recruit (Trooper), or [AL]Mate (Smuggler) depending on your class.
[] Interview with the Supreme Master or Grand Master
[] Visit the Embassy chat:
Click here

~Supreme Master Jaina Sorak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Desire Starblood (Accepted)   Application - Desire Starblood (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Welcome to AL, Enjoy your stay!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Desire Starblood (Accepted)   Application - Desire Starblood (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:15 am

Welcome dude. Congrats
Back to top Go down
Arterius
Recruit
Arterius

PostSubject: Re: Application - Desire Starblood (Accepted)   Application - Desire Starblood (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Welcome to AL! Good luck in your trial period!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Desire Starblood (Accepted)   Application - Desire Starblood (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Desire Starblood (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1