The Army of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums of the Army of Light.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Forum is Now De-Commissioned. Please Register at the New, Enhanced Forums at: www.thearmyoflightswtor.forumotion.com . Thank you.

Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)

Go down 
+11
Mike J Scott
Cormac Darjay
Kartonus Xin
Sifo Dyas
Kaiden Ackaro
Coddy Lightcloud
Teran 'Tec' Bourne
Cargus Andzap
Jando Vek
Tal Core Starknite
CeigwogOda
15 posters
AuthorMessage
CeigwogOda
Recruit
CeigwogOda

Character Sheet
Name: EMPEROR BLADE
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight
RP Title: 4

Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)   Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:23 pm

1. Character Name (this will be your name on the site and forums):*
Ceigwog Oda

2a. Primary Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):*
Jedi Knight

2b. Advanced Class (if decided):*
Jedi Guardian

3. Please describe your knowledge of Star Wars? The more detailed the better, please: *
1. Seen all the movies
2. Played many of the games: Kotor I and II, SWG, Force Unleashed, Republic Commando, Battlefront, etc.
3. Read a lot of info on Star Wars through the internet. (Wiki and such)

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. If there is more than one guild/experience, please include all of them. If you left your last guild, please tell us why you decided to leave. If you have used more than one name, please list them all.*
Guild Name (Reason for leaving if applies):
-Game: WoW
-Name: N/A (Forgot haha)
-Level: 49
-Server: Sargeras
-Class: Paladin
-Race: Human

-Game: SWG
-Name: CeigwogOda
-Level: 90
-Server: N/A (Forgot)
-Class: Jedi (Mostly Jedi), Bounty Hunter, Commando, Medic.

-Game: Guild Wars
-Name: The Blade Slayer
-Level: 20
-Server: N/A (North American)
-Class: Warrior/Monk

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? How do you plan to be active? Please be specific.*
I hope to be able to not only play the game my own way, but also look for people that want to play it the same way as well, which includes mostly PvE with some PvP and RP. I would like to be able to call upon my guild mates to assist me in any situation I could possibly need help in and vice versa. I plan on spending time playing casually - moderately. I do believe that I can try to be on as much as possible in order to further help the guild and also defeat the Sith Empire.

6. Why do you feel the Army of Light is a good fit for you?*
Army of Light seems to be a guild that can help me enjoy this game to the fullest extent. I feel like I'll be able to truly rely on my allies and help my allies as well to achieve both of our goals.

7. What do you expect of the guild? Please be specific.*
Just to be able to help me with situations specifically raids, drops, missions, etc. But also to get a real connection with not only the game but with other interests as well.

8. Age* (Must be 16+):

9. Time Zone:*
Central Time

10.Role-Play experience/expectations. Can you give us some examples of Role-Playing you have participated in before. When it comes to expectations, give us an example of what would be fun to participate in, what you are looking for, etc.*
Video games type of role play, like Star Wars role playing in Star Wars: Galaxies. Also RPGs on the Xbox and also on the computer (Fallout 3, Oblivion, Mass Effect 1 and 2).

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Please include any skills or talents you have that you would
enjoy doing within the guild. How have you helped your previous guild(s), if you have previous experience?*
I'll attempt to do my best to aid the guild in raids, pvp, and basically anything they ask for that I'm able to accomplish or try. With past guilds, I have helped to create, manage, and lead guilds. I think I would be good at being able to make decisions and give an opinion that will bring the guild to a consensus when in a debate.

12. How do you define a quality member?*
I would say someone who could do more than required and give more than he/she takes. A quality member must be able to rise to the occasion and bring about the best in not only themselves, but also the guild.

13. How did you find the Army of Light? Did someone recruit you? If so, please let us know who.*
I was searching over the forums and the guild caught my eye.

14a.Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? (You must answer in the affirmative and please prove that you have)*
I have not, but I will as soon as I am able.

14b. Do you pledge to fulfill them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?*
If only we lived in a Jeffersonian mindset, but otherwise yes, I do.

14c. The Army of Light wishes to have members who take the concept of Commitment and Loyalty very seriously. By applying and if accepted, you are taking an Oath to both the guild and your guild-mates here. Is this something to which you can commit?
Yes.

15. Would you say that you embody the qualities of Respect, Honor, Loyalty, and Maturity? What are your definitions of these four words? Please don’t just answer yes or no, let us know why you think you possess these qualities.*
Only to the extent that I am capable of. But yes I believe I do embody those qualities. I believe those are the qualities of anyone that swears their allegiance to someone or something. This person must show devotion and see this person or thing as something worth protecting. That is how I see those qualities and I wish to protect the guild and the Republic.
Respect: To consider everyone as your equal including the people around, not just your leaders, but also your subordinates and allies.
Honor: To not embarrass yourself or the guild by your actions. Uphold your self respect as much as you should uphold the guild's.
Loyalty: To be able to rely on someone and vice versa. Do not abandon others that will not abandon you.
Maturity: The ability to act like an adult in situations whether or not they are difficult.

16. Tell us about a time you offered assistance to someone who did not ask for it but clearly needed it. If you have never had this experience, tell us what you would do if faced with that situation?
An innumerable amount of my friends don't always have money with them and a lot of the times they do need the money, but are too afraid to ask or they feel that they shouldn't be bothersome. But as a good Samaritan, I allow them to borrow some money from me.

17. Role-play Scenario (please tell us how you would handle the situation): You are leading a group of 3 others through a forest on a remote moon to destroy an enemy communications relay. Up ahead in a clearing, you happen to spot a small Sith camp. Your group has not yet been spotted by the enemy. You are reasonably well supplied for your mission, including armaments. The clearing containing the Sith camp is not necessarily in your direct path to reach your original mission objective. Attacking the camp could alert the guards at the relay. However, attacking the relay without first dealing with the camp could mean enemy reinforcements from the camp. What do you do?
With further analysis, I can see that it would be more beneficial to attack and defeat the Sith camp before heading to the relay. In order to reduce chances of casualties, we should synchronize our attacks to take out all of the enemies at once. If there are more enemy targets than there are of us, then we should pick them off one by one, making sure not to be seen. By doing this we would not alert the guards. If the guards are alerted then we must go on a full front attack and take cover when needed. Once we have taken the camp, we shall proceed on to the next objective, the relay.

18. In more than 50 but less than 200 words, please describe your personal character and the type of person you are (We wish to get a good feel of the type of person that will be becoming a part
of our guild family - a very important question!)*
Well I think that I'm an alright guy. Sometimes I can get carried away with things and sometimes get to passionate over something. However, I make up for it with my ability to dictate and analyze, so they somewhat cancel out. I can be really outgoing at times and fun to be around. Also I can be energetic, especially around friends. And I'll probably enthusiastic when it comes to video games, so I'll most likely be very energetic. I have many qualities that seem to follow a leadership role, but not an all out leader, but more of a High Council member, as in the Senate, both Star Wars related AND Government related.

19. Tell us a little about your in-game character*
-Character Name: The Blade Emperor or Emperor Blade. Depending on the availability issue
-Character Physical/Mental Features: Personification of Me
-Character Biography: TBA

20. What is your registered user name on swtor.com?* (Please note that you should have applied at our Guild HQ as a part of this Application process by this point.)
EMPEROR_BLADE

Last edited by CeigwogOda on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tal Core Starknite
Sergeant
Sergeant
Tal Core Starknite

Location : Where the the week need strength, and a friend needs help

Character Sheet
Name: Tal Core Starknite

PostSubject: Re: Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)   Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Good app. Detailed. Nice list of games. I play guild wars myself. Only problem is number fifteen. Try to be a bit more descriptive of your definitions, and also change your app. name to match your forum name or visa-versa. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet
Name: Jando Vek
Advanced Class: Vanguard
RP Title: Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)   Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:33 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Cargus Andzap
Private First Class
Private First Class
Cargus Andzap

Character Sheet
Name: Cargus Andzap
Advanced Class: Jedi Knight - Guardian
RP Title: Padwan

PostSubject: Re: Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)   Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Teran 'Tec' Bourne
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Teran 'Tec' Bourne

Character Sheet
Name: Teran 'Tec' Bourne
Advanced Class: Consular - Sage
RP Title: Knight - Sgt.Mjr

PostSubject: Re: Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)   Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:42 am

Nice app. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage
RP Title: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)   Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:49 am

Forgot your WoW name? What? Oh well, good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Kaiden Ackaro
Private First Class
Private First Class
Kaiden Ackaro

Character Sheet
Name: Kaiden Ackaro

PostSubject: Re: Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)   Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Sifo Dyas
Corporal
Corporal
Sifo Dyas

Character Sheet
Name: Sifo Dyas

PostSubject: Re: Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)   Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:44 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Kartonus Xin
Private First Class
Private First Class
Kartonus Xin

Character Sheet
Name: Kartonus Xin
Advanced Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)   Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:17 am

Good application and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Cormac Darjay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Cormac Darjay

Character Sheet
Name: Cormac Darjay
RP Title: Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)   Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:08 am

Good luck, and welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Mike J Scott
Private First Class
Private First Class
Mike J Scott

Character Sheet
Name: M_J_Scott

PostSubject: Re: Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)   Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:01 pm

Hey, nice App. Very well done on questions 6 & 12! Why didn't I think of that? Rolling Eyes Anyway, best of luck to ya.
Back to top Go down
Jephos Mispir
High General
High General
Jephos Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Jephos Mispir
Advanced Class: Sage
RP Title: Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)   Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:22 am

Greetings Ceigwog,

Your Application is now Under Review by the Recruitment Council. You will receive a reply within 72-96 hours with its decision.

Thank you for your interest in The Army of Light.

Warmest regards,
High General Jephos Mispir
Founder of The Army of Light
Back to top Go down
http://thearmyoflightswtor.com
Gole_Liath
Sergeant
Sergeant
Gole_Liath

Character Sheet
Name: Gole Liath
Advanced Class: Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)   Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:28 am

Hey Ceigwog, nice app with some well thought out answers!
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
General
General
Caliber Mispir

Character Sheet
Name: Caliber Mispir
RP Title:

PostSubject: Re: Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)   Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:19 am

Greetings Ceigwog Oda,

Your Application has been Approved.

Your next step upon the Path is to pass your Trial Membership.

You will need to:
- Post 15 meaningful posts on the Forums
- Post an Introduction of yourself (RP) on the Forums
- Create a registered Forums profile, complete with avatar and SW:TOR contact name
- Obtain an avatar for use in our Xat chats (primary room is our Citadel Chat)
- While in chat, make your name [AL]Recruit Ceigwog Oda
- Re-familiarize yourself with the Guild Rules, with emphasis on Core Values and RP atmosphere
- Register with the guild on the SW:TOR site at http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5501/army-light

After you have stayed in the guild for 1 week minimum and accomplished the tasks mentioned before, you may come to High General Jephos Mispir for your interview for full membership.

Once that has been accomplished, you may report to the Jedi branch leader, General Shoja Fodun, for training. Contact Generals Bren Durron and Vyynn Randos for squad/platoon/company assignment.

In addition, we foster an Open Door Policy here at The Army of Light. Should you ever have a question or difficulty, or simply need to talk over an issue, please send me a PM here on the Forums.

Best Regards,
General Caliber Mispir
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Coddy Lightcloud
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Coddy Lightcloud

Character Sheet
Name: Coddy Lightcloud
Advanced Class: Jedi Sage

PostSubject: Re: Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)   Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:26 am

Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
http://kaicoddy.webs.com
Jando Vek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jando Vek

Character Sheet
Name: Jando Vek
RP Title: Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)   Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:27 am

Congratz!
Back to top Go down
Mike J Scott
Private First Class
Private First Class
Mike J Scott

Character Sheet
Name: M_J_Scott

PostSubject: Re: Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)   Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:41 pm

Congrats man! Glad you got in.
Back to top Go down
Korvus Starlight
Commander
Commander
Korvus Starlight

Character Sheet
Name: Korvus Starlight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
RP Title: Master

PostSubject: Re: Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)   Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:23 am

Welcome to the AL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)   Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ceigwog Oda's Application (Approved)
Page 1 of 1